How to rip a dvd for my vega

Guest scoobysnax67

Guest scoobysnax67

Hi

I wnated to know the best way of ripping one of my dvd movies so that I can watch it on my vega for holidays.....is this possible? Is there any freeware out there that cna do this in the right fileformat?

Looking for some guidance please.

Thanks

Scoobysnax67 :P

Guest Simon O
Hi

I wnated to know the best way of ripping one of my dvd movies so that I can watch it on my vega for holidays.....is this possible? Is there any freeware out there that cna do this in the right fileformat?

Looking for some guidance please.

Thanks

Scoobysnax67 :P

I use Freemake Video Converter to convert videos to run smooth on Android devices. It can convert DVDs too by the look of things.

Take a look at http://www.freemake.com

To me its pretty easy to use.

Guest Bobby Elliott
I use Freemake Video Converter to convert videos to run smooth on Android devices. It can convert DVDs too by the look of things.

Take a look at http://www.freemake.com

To me its pretty easy to use.

Freemake is err... free and pretty good. It uses hardware acceleration to speed up the conversion process. I had an issue with audio sync when iconverted I dvd to avi format. But definitely worth checking out. It also can rip web video if you provide a URL, which is good for adding movies to your art collection. ;-)

Guest scoobysnax67
Freemake is err... free and pretty good. It uses hardware acceleration to speed up the conversion process. I had an issue with audio sync when iconverted I dvd to avi format. But definitely worth checking out. It also can rip web video if you provide a URL, which is good for adding movies to your art collection. ;-)

Great many thanks will try it out.....