Non modded vega - best place for games?

Guest scoobysnax67

Guest scoobysnax67

hi

nervous about modding my vega but having limited success in finding and downloading good games for it. Can people recommned good sites for downloading ie non market direct to my vega?

Already usinf Slideme but hoping there must be other good sources out there?

thanks

scoobysnax67

:P

Guest Dave Marchant
hi

nervous about modding my vega but having limited success in finding and downloading good games for it. Can people recommned good sites for downloading ie non market direct to my vega?

thanks

scoobysnax67

Try the non-Market options put up by ViewSonic for the ViewTab (pretty much identical to the Vega) - http://www.viewsoniceurope.com/uk/products...s/favorites.php

Guest Snowdan

I found AppsLib a lot better for games than SlideMe before I loaded a custom ROM.

Having said that the real best place is the Android Market and if you have had a read around here when we all say you cant brick the Vega we do mean it. if you read up on the ROM you fancy and follow the instructions it will go smoothly and if it doesn't were here to help put it back together.

Snowdan.

Edited by Snowdan

Guest Remington Steale
hi

thanks

scoobysnax67

You really should think about modding it, just the basic add-ons install over on xda will give you the necessary extras without having to root the vega.

Guest scoobysnax67
You really should think about modding it, just the basic add-ons install over on xda will give you the necessary extras without having to root the vega.

ok...is it failry simple and gives access to the Android Market?

Guest diamondgar

normally i understand prople being a bit wary to root etc, however with the Vega i basically think its a requirement, and it is almost encouraged. At a very min, add the market. But you should really instal modaco rom or Corvus5.

As already mention you can ALWAYS flash stock again if you need to return or have any issues.