Has The G2x Been Pulled From Store Shelves Due To Quality Issues?

Guest BatfinkUK1

Guest thla

Sounds like a lot of people have been running custom roms while they shouldn't *coughs*

Can't say i've experienced any reboots running on the stock/MCR rom, but i've had quite a few on the CM nightlies, which of course is to be expected, no particular light leak either, there this little barely noticable spot in the corner, but it doesn't bother me really.

Guest eViLsTieFel

It says G2x and not 2x, aren't those two different devices? I know it says so in your title, just want to assure myself that we are not talking about the devices this subforum is all about.

Edited by eViLsTieFel

Guest thla
It says G2x and not 2x, aren't those two different devices? I know it says so in your title, just want to assure myself that we are not talking about the devices this subforum is all about.

The G2X is just a branded version of the 2X, apart for having a more stock android and a different partition layout, they are the same device.

Guest Stevvie

Just goes to show that anybody can write anything, and some people will believe it without checking if it's true. That tmonews must be a good site then :P

The G2X was not pulled from the shelves due to quality issue's, it just run out of stock. Glad that tmonews checked on thier sources before reporting it, ohh no they DIDN'T.

Edited by Stevvie