[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest Grain
This is also happening to a friends phone, which i installed CM7 on. Any ideas why? I tried finding a setting on the phone but couldnt find a way to turn it off.

Apparently random numbers ending up in blacklist sometimes happens if you didn't do a factory reset/wipe when upgrading. Did you?

Guest Psyloid
V3.1 after full wipe and system format.

Multi touch seems to work in a browser, however doesn't want to zoom in or out in the Gallery. (

known bug, download quickpic if you need that functionality (i wanted to include that as replacement for gallery, but that didn't work as planned) , alternetavly double tap to zoom in on picture

Guest Psyloid
It would seem this is a cm7 bug in general as Im using burstlam's build with latest merges and its the same,multi-touch works in browser but not gallery ?

i'm using that build as a base, thats why probably

INSTALL QUICKPIC ITS MUCH BETTER THAN 3D GALLERY AND PINCH ZOOM WORKS

not worth making a new V3.2 build just for this tiny bug

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Tones
Apparently random numbers ending up in blacklist sometimes happens if you didn't do a factory reset/wipe when upgrading. Did you?

It was a brand new phone. Just did the gen2 upgrade (TPT method) and flashed the rom. Phone had never been used before.

Guest Psyloid
It was a brand new phone. Just did the gen2 upgrade (TPT method) and flashed the rom. Phone had never been used before.

I'll keep my eyes open, but i have never encountered this bug before

edit: did you format system (important, needs to be done seperatly in mounts & storage) + full wipe before install

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Tones
I'll keep my eyes open, but i have never encountered this bug before

edit: did you format system (important, needs to be done seperatly in mounts & storage) + full wipe before install

I didnt. Just the gen2 upgrade then flashed the rom from CWM.

Guest KonstaT
known bug, download quickpic if you need that functionality (i wanted to include that as replacement for gallery, but that didn't work as planned) , alternetavly double tap to zoom in on picture

You can include quickpic in your ROM by unzipping its .apk. Then copying file from lib/armeabi/ to your ROMs /system/lib. File is called libqpicjni2.so or something like that. I've included quickpic in some 2.2 ROMs and this fixed the force close issue for me. Hope this helps. :D

Edited by KonstaT

Guest jventura
This is also happening to a friends phone, which i installed CM7 on. Any ideas why? I tried finding a setting on the phone but couldnt find a way to turn it off.

I've already seen something about that (blacklisting) on previous versions of CM7.. It was something like sometimes when you press "disconnect" after a call, there is a popup which asks if you want to blacklist that number. I don't know where to find that error report, but there is a menu entry in CM7 to manage blacklisted numbers, you just need to find that..

Guest Psyloid
You can include quickpic in your ROM by unzipping its .apk. Then copying file from lib/armeabi/ to your ROMs /system/lib. File is called libqpicjni2.so or something like that. I've included quickpic in some 2.2 ROMs and this fixed the force close issue for me. Hope this helps. :D

Thanks for the tip !

Guest unrandomsam
if you remove launcher pro, there will be no launcher left and you will be in big problems, other apps can be removed to some extend, you might break stuff if you remove the wrong app though, i will consider making a light version as well

blade wifi fix, does exactly what you described :D

now enough for the talk, i get to work :D

Its unnecessary to use blade wifi fix with at least softbank and newer ar6000.ko (At least with my hardware).

(And it does nothing for the wifi never setting).

There is a wiki page that details exactly what you can and cannot remove with cyanogenmod. (Unfortunately don't have the link to hand but its on the official CM wiki.

Guest Psyloid
Its unnecessary to use blade wifi fix with at least softbank and newer ar6000.ko (At least with my hardware).

(And it does nothing for the wifi never setting).

There is a wiki page that details exactly what you can and cannot remove with cyanogenmod. (Unfortunately don't have the link to hand but its on the official CM wiki.

I see the wifi fix kicking in sometimes though, cant hurt to leave it there

Guest mon3em

hello ,

I have upgraded Blade from 2.1 through TPT then installed green v2 to a friend of me about 3 days ago. yesterday he called and said that some numbers can't call him . so i told him to check tha black list and bang he found some numbers there.

i don't know it's a bug or not since my friend have a big finger for a touch screen :D

i thought i have to mention this since some one posted about it. but any way

Green v3.1 ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D viva Psyloid.

-Does any one have a problem with cam zooming ??????????? it's so slow it's not smooth at all.

- the loading bar up the address in the browser looks strange when loading any page !!!!!!!! corrupted animation ?????

Battery life seems awesomeeeeeee :o

Edited by mon3em

Guest mikeyp7771
Is this rom free of bluetooth issues? Because i tried several nightlys and they all had issues with my car kit. I can pair the devices but after the device goes to sleep, it wont reconnect automatically...

Can confirm bluetooth is fine with my car stereo, no cut outs watsoever. Did have issue with wifi tethering cutting out, but this stays on if I have the screen timeout button on (I have this on power control widget for ease). That could just be me though?

Only other niggly thing is microphone feedback through speaker in call i.e. I can hear myself. This could be a bug with Nightly though I presume?

Pretty happy with everything else. :D

Guest ashu99923

to remove the hold button during call i changed setting to In call UI: disabled. so after making call to hang up the call, i need to press menu button to appear UI, and there are two buttons to hangup but if you press large hang up button then that respective no. goes to blacklist... that was the problem with me....

Guest ashu99923

I am currently on V2 so to update to V3.1 .... do i need to wipe out anything? or it's just in clockwork select install zip from sd card??

Guest mcgee
Is this rom free of bluetooth issues? Because i tried several nightlys and they all had issues with my car kit. I can pair the devices but after the device goes to sleep, it wont reconnect automatically...

I tried today and still doesn't work

Guest mikeyp7771
I tried today and still doesn't work

You could try the power control widget with screen timeout button enabled to see if that helps?

Guest k0zmic
I am currently on V2 so to update to V3.1 .... do i need to wipe out anything? or it's just in clockwork select install zip from sd card??

Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

Guest karol34

any ideas how could be possible (without any special effort like setting FTP or another sharing client-server via wifi) to transfer the 3.1 zipfile to my blade?

no BT, just wifi on both,

I think I could manage to mount the SD card as USB once yesterday, but since then just fore-closes from statusbar

Guest sigma_shig
any ideas how could be possible (without any special effort like setting FTP or another sharing client-server via wifi) to transfer the 3.1 zipfile to my blade?

no BT, just wifi on both,

I think I could manage to mount the SD card as USB once yesterday, but since then just fore-closes from statusbar

You can mount SD card from ClockWorks (Power and Vol-)

Guest karol34
You can mount SD card from ClockWorks (Power and Vol-)

oh thanks, I always thought it can mount sd card only to the clockwork UI, but when I thinking about it now,

I always used ROM zip files directly from SD without mounting it first.

meanwhile I tried app from market - software data cable, which creates a one click ftp - webclient, but doesn't seem to use

my 802.11n wifi capacity :D

thanks again

Guest karol34

I just went from v3 plus to v3 naked - did a full wipe because I wasn't sure if it would do any good just updating plus with naked,

Psyloid maybe you could mention in the first post with download links, I think more people would do it like me - skip the Plus and go for standard or naked