[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest komakino
10h42min without charging and 92% (like 15-20min of calls, some sms and wifi at the morning for like hmm 30min) :D

make a reboot and you will see the real percentage :D

Guest DaneelS
p.s use batterycalibration app, I did it after I installed rom :D

Yup, did that. I'll charge it over night and see how it does tomorrow. I did use wifi quite a bit today.

Guest Peter H

Very happy with V2 installed using the GEN2 converter on a GEN 1. Tried 3.1 but lost news widget and gmail kept FC'ing. Tried full wipe and no difference. Went back to V2 and all well again. Does it not work via converter? Do I have to do full GEN2 conversion for it to work?

Guest panoz

tried the v3.1, got a reboot on first using the GPS, but not anymore..

Great battery life, I'm on 28% after ultra heavy use (more than 2 hours of WiFi downloading, 10mins of talking and lots and lots of meddling) !!

Thank you very very much!!

Guest mon3em

ok now i have to ask my questions again!!!! :D

- Any one have laggy zoom with the cam ?

- Loading animation (the line up the address) in the browser looks corrupted ?

- Mobile network sometimes sleep and never wake up till reboot!

and yes gps still rebooting the phone . i've got 5 reboots till now.

Edited by mon3em

Guest efbiaye

1. yes, it's laggy in every cam app I checked

2. confirmed - on top of the address bar, there are some jagged lines

3. didn't notice that, as I don't use data transfers, only wifi

4. had 1 reboot so far caused by gps

Guest mk89
make a reboot and you will see the real percentage :D

did reboot, same % ;>

Camera was always laggy for me, on all roms

yes, just use other browser imo

didint noticed this mainly on wifi

all ok with gps, never had problem with it on all roms

p.s had this problem on cm7 and now i have it on cm green, the lock screen animation like old tv is gone, was working at the begining but now i have it on, and it doesn't work, also strange thing with power controls, on widget u can set up when u turn on mibile network 3g is on and when u turn it off u go back to 2g, but with notification bar power witdget i always get E icon not H as i understand E is 2g and H is 3g right? and mobile data dont work good with both power controls, if i turn it fro notification bar, power widget on screen still show that it's on :/

any ideas?

Edited by mk89

Guest wishmasterf
Very happy with V2 installed using the GEN2 converter on a GEN 1. Tried 3.1 but lost news widget and gmail kept FC'ing. Tried full wipe and no difference. Went back to V2 and all well again. Does it not work via converter? Do I have to do full GEN2 conversion for it to work?

I also use the converter on 3.1 and do not have problems. I hope there will be a fix for gallery. quickpic is a woraround but i would like to use gallery...

Guest wishmasterf
After night I have 73% of battery in V3.1 and in V2 I had 100%

i flashed V3.1 yesterday and charged to 100%. After the night (about 8 hours) it was still at 100%. If i dont need i gtun of everthing (wifi, mobile data, gps ... ) maybe there is anything not turned of in stand-by?

Guest Dezire
i flashed V3.1 yesterday and charged to 100%. After the night (about 8 hours) it was still at 100%. If i dont need i gtun of everthing (wifi, mobile data, gps ... ) maybe there is anything not turned of in stand-by?

Fantastic ROM - Battery life - great! Only one issue so far. The camera seems laggy and seems like jagged lines appearing.

Guest wishmasterf
Fantastic ROM - Battery life - great! Only one issue so far. The camera seems laggy and seems like jagged lines appearing.

I also noticed that. I hope that can also be fixed with next release. Maybe it has to do with the dark camera fix?

Guest mk89

had this problem on cm7 and now i have it on cm green, the lock screen animation like old tv is gone, was working at the begining but now i have it on, and it doesn't work, also strange thing with power controls, on widget u can set up when u turn on mibile network 3g is on and when u turn it off u go back to 2g, but with notification bar power witdget i always get E icon not H as i understand E is 2g and H is 3g right? and mobile data dont work good with both power controls, if i turn it fro notification bar, power widget on screen still show that it's on :/

Guest Amphoras
had this problem on cm7 and now i have it on cm green, the lock screen animation like old tv is gone, was working at the begining but now i have it on, and it doesn't work, also strange thing with power controls, on widget u can set up when u turn on mibile network 3g is on and when u turn it off u go back to 2g, but with notification bar power witdget i always get E icon not H as i understand E is 2g and H is 3g right? and mobile data dont work good with both power controls, if i turn it fro notification bar, power widget on screen still show that it's on :/

Did you set Window animations to fast in Spare Parts? If you do this, it seems to play the screen off animation so quickly that it doesn't appear. Set it back to normal, and it should work again.

Guest Dezire
I also noticed that. I hope that can also be fixed with next release. Maybe it has to do with the dark camera fix?

Just need to fix this aspect and I'm happy with it...everything else seems to run fast and smooth...a vast improvement over 2.2 Swedish!

Guest robinhud2010

Great work Psyloid! Youv'e finally convinced me to move to this rom from SS. One question - How can I backup my phone contacts? Will backing up my froyo contacts 2.2 app + data work on cm7 or is there a better alternative out there? Thanks

Guest panoz

has anyone tried the custom brightness levels on cyanogenmod settings?

and if so, could you please post the levels that work best for you?

thanks!

has anyone tried the custom brightness levels on cyanogenmod settings?

and if so, could you please post the levels that work best for you?

Click on each of the values in the 'Lower', 'Screen' and 'Buttons' columns and adjust the numbers as outlined below:

Lower --- Screen ---- Buttons

0-----------15---------10

161---------35---------10

226---------55---------10

321---------75---------10

641--------100---------10

1281-------135----------0

2601-------175----------0

5801-------225----------0

8001-------254----------0

9494-------254----------0

Then click "Save & Apply" at the top.

Guest efbiaye

OK guys, I'm not sure if this is a common problem among Blade users, it's my 1st CM7 rom, so I have no comparison to others.

The volume up key seems to be also binded to back button. So whenever I want to turnup the volume it goes back and turns up the volume. Very annoying, since each time I'm leaving the app I'm using...

Can anyone help?

Guest Psyloid
Great work Psyloid! Youv'e finally convinced me to move to this rom from SS. One question - How can I backup my phone contacts? Will backing up my froyo contacts 2.2 app + data work on cm7 or is there a better alternative out there? Thanks

dont think that will work, best is to have your contacts in your google account (gmail), it will always sync when you change roms then

otherwise use an app from market that backs up your contacts

Guest Psyloid
OK guys, I'm not sure if this is a common problem among Blade users, it's my 1st CM7 rom, so I have no comparison to others.

The volume up key seems to be also binded to back button. So whenever I want to turnup the volume it goes back and turns up the volume. Very annoying, since each time I'm leaving the app I'm using...

Can anyone help?

Thats not normal ...

Guest gomes29
Hrm. Battery is draining really fast for me. Gen 2, did all the resets and wipes prior to install. At this rate it won't last a day (12 hours). Maybe it will settle down. I can live with charging every night but having to charge during the day could be problematic. It would be a shame as I really like this so far. How are others doing with battery life?

I have this issue too.. before I flash this rom I wiped data, cache, dalvik and bat stats, but the battery life of this ROM seems to be very poor...

I'm on v3.1 by the way

Edited by gomes29

Guest Macca56

Only problem i have with this rom and indeed all the cm7 is that i have problems getting all my emails down.I have been out all day and checked my emails often but only 1 arrived,Soon as i got home and turned on my computer i get quite a few more waitng for me,does anyone one else have this problem?

Guest panoz
Click on each of the values in the 'Lower', 'Screen' and 'Buttons' columns and adjust the numbers as outlined below:

Lower --- Screen ---- Buttons

0-----------15---------10

161---------35---------10

226---------55---------10

321---------75---------10

641--------100---------10

1281-------135----------0

2601-------175----------0

5801-------225----------0

8001-------254----------0

9494-------254----------0

Then click "Save & Apply" at the top.

excellent! also ticked "decrease brightness" and now it works perfectly (no 100% brightness anymore until sleep :D)

(the last two rows seem redundant though..)