[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest phlum
I don't think you need to do anything special to the zip. I did the same with CM7, removing some stuff and adding others. I just zipped it up again using 7zip and chose maximum compression and it installed fine. As long as you don't add so much stuff that it won't fit in your system partition, I don't think there should be a problem.

That's good. Cheers.

Guest sandriderman
My phone reboots while using gps, happend 3 times in a row today. Thought this issue was solved? I wiped everything when moving to green v3.1

I also have this problem (with every rom I have tried 2.1, 2.2 & 2.3) - 3 reboots in 20 minutes today. Most people say that after one reboot the gps is stable, unfortunately not for me. I think I have some hardware fault on my blade (poor battery life as well). (Orange OLED modded to GEN 2).

EDIT - I just tried installing KK's GPS fix (post 4762) on the below forum: (will feedback if it stops my re-boots)

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/335...only/page/4760/

Edited by sandriderman

Guest BillBong

I've been running this ROM since last night and really impressed with how well it all works so its a great effort putting it all together.

The one thing I've come across having just used it for a few "longish" phone calls this evening is that it will suddenly start vibrating during the call at random intervals and for variable times (ie. sometimes it a repeat/vibe, sometimes it's just once). I've tried to go through all the settings and unselect anything that refers to Vibrate during call but this hasn't solved it.

Am I missing a setting somewhere or has this happened to anyone else?

Guest outime

I just installed this rom (non-plus) and I found some issues with my WiFi, while the official rom works fine. I set up my WiFi and worked well, but every 15-20 seconds, WiFi is disconnected and then reconnected. It makes navigation and other tasks just impossible. Is this a know bug? I can record a video if it helps, but it happens as I'm telling.

BTW thank you very much for your awesome rom!

EDIT: Obviously I did wipe and all stuff required as usual, so it's not that problem.

EDIT2: I just tested latest build of CM7 and it happens too (and being this rom CM7-based, now I understand all :D )

Edited by outime

Guest phlum

This is brilliant!

Are calls working properly (as in, does the screen come back on)? I'm coming from 7.0.0 which had that bug so it meant I couldn't ring anybody ;A;

Guest Amphoras
This is brilliant!

Are calls working properly (as in, does the screen come back on)? I'm coming from 7.0.0 which had that bug so it meant I couldn't ring anybody ;A;

That proximity sensor bug is fixed, but another one appeared recently. That also got fixed in one of the most recent CM7 builds, I think it might be fixed in this as well, but don't remember for sure.

Guest slackereconomy
Try this. I had the same problem, and was mighty sad. So i searched and found this. It does exactly what it says on the tin. Incidentally, i'm using a Windows converted Gen2 Blade with Green V3.1 on it. Worked first time. :D

Gotta love the Community :o

i also had the problem. ther seems to be a clockwork - version which is broken. Install an older version using rommanager. I hope that helps like it helps me.

was a bit busy through the day to take in that plan of attack skull_fcuk until i had time to read it properly and understand what i was doing. As a quick test i downloaded the latest rom manager which turns out was a newer version and it works for some reason, so panic over. I know i had flashed to a more recent CWM in the original rom manager so maybe that was corrupt. The new version of rom manager strangely offered multiple versions of cwm to revert to whereas the one included with green only offered one, and it also offered a newer version of cwm to update to than the included rom manager offered. weird, but glad i can get a nandroid done again :D

Guest shmizan

any idea why the TV lock animation feature stops working after installing a few apps after a fresh install?

at first I tried wiping everything and installing again, but somewhere along the way when I change some options or install a few apps it just stops working.

happened to anyone else?

Guest Amphoras
any idea why the TV lock animation feature stops working after installing a few apps after a fresh install?

at first I tried wiping everything and installing again, but somewhere along the way when I change some options or install a few apps it just stops working.

happened to anyone else?

Did you change "Window animations" to fast in Spare Parts? If so, change it back to normal and it should reappear.

Guest shmizan

yes! I was just going to edit my post as I have seen what's causing it.

Windows animation speed affects the lock to dim click and the transition speed affects the show lockscreen click.

but why does it affect it to the level of not working?

Edited by shmizan

Guest Amphoras

I don't know for sure, but my guess was that it plays the animation so fast that it just doesn't show. (Could be complete rubbish though :D)

Guest mcfly666
How do you uninstall Titanium Backup on here? It won't uninstall at all! I want to install the Pro version!

Just uninstall it using ES file explorer, its in system/apps folder, then install titanium backup pro like you would normally. EDIT: doe, no that wont work :/

Ok this is how I did it.

1. goto system/apps folder with es file explorer with the file system mounted and root access.

2. cut the titanium backup app from there and paste it into the root of your sd card.

3. run the copy on your sd and the application will install (overwrite when it asks).

4. go into application settings and uninstall the application manually, this will remove all traced from the system :D

5. install your pro version like you would any other app.

6. titanium backup pro works!

I hopw there is a more simple way but hey ho.

Edited by mcfly666

Guest jjuha

Thanks for the great ROM :D Used "original" CM7 before this one and it was neat, but after I installed CM Green I'm in love. It's so fast, no s*** comes with it and everything seems to be working (atleast for me). Listened 4 hours music straight yesterday, with some wi-fi browsing and txt+calls and I still have 57% battery left; after almost 30 hours. Amazing :D Thanks!

Looking forward for new update :o

Guest Dezire
Just uninstall it using ES file explorer, its in system/apps folder, then install titanium backup pro like you would normally. EDIT: doe, no that wont work :/

Ok this is how I did it.

1. goto system/apps folder with es file explorer with the file system mounted and root access.

2. cut the titanium backup app from there and paste it into the root of your sd card.

3. run the copy on your sd and the application will install (overwrite when it asks).

4. go into application settings and uninstall the application manually, this will remove all traced from the system :D

5. install your pro version like you would any other app.

6. titanium backup pro works!

I hopw there is a more simple way but hey ho.

Fantastic - worked a treat!

Guest Dezire
Thanks for the great ROM :D Used "original" CM7 before this one and it was neat, but after I installed CM Green I'm in love. It's so fast, no s*** comes with it and everything seems to be working (atleast for me). Listened 4 hours music straight yesterday, with some wi-fi browsing and txt+calls and I still have 57% battery left; after almost 30 hours. Amazing :D Thanks!

Looking forward for new update :o

I think CM Green v3.1 is the ROM of the moment and the best of the rest. I am very pleased with it. My Blade runs super fast now. Charged last night. Woke up this morning with nearly a full charge! Previously the Swedish 2.2 ROM would leave me with an almost drained phone in the morning. I can't wait for v3.2 and a camera fix!

Guest Just Wondering
Parsing V4 right now, will be up in a few hrz

Good stuff :D any clues as to the new features and enchancements

i nearly moved across from swedish last night to 3.1 , but i shall hold on a few hours :D

Edited by Just Wondering

Guest hankhandsome

i re-flashed this last night after trying portuguese spring and i'm sticking with it for now.

one weird thing though. ran the battery calibration app this morning and charged to 100%. pressed the 'calibrate' button, which i know deletes the battery.bin (think that's the name) file and unplugged the charger.

within almost 30 seconds it had immediately dropped from 100% to 96% .. weird ..

Guest Psyloid
Good stuff :D any clues as to the new features and enchancements

i nearly moved across from swedish last night to 3.1 , but i shall hold on a few hours :D

V4 changes:

-Added kalt kaffe's GPS fix

-Pinch zoom in gallery works

-Corrupted browser loading bar fixed

-All the other fixes that CM7N94 brings

-forgot to add: battery circlemod ... srry, next rls

-builds ready, will upload once i'm home

Guest !Amo!
V4 changes:

-Added kalt kaffe's GPS fix

-Pinch zoom in gallery works

-Corrupted browser loading bar fixed

-All the other fixes that CM7N94 brings

-forgot to add: battery circlemod ... srry, next rls

-builds ready, will upload once i'm home

Which nightly will be the base ROM? Can you make it with the cm_blade_full-94.zip?

BTW I am on 3.1 and really good stuff!

Keep going the good work and thank for your time!

Guest sandriderman
GPS fix? Can't say I've seen anything that needs fixing with the GPS.

Some of us are still getting random reboots when the GPS is turned on. I have been running the KK fix since last night and I can confirm that this seams to have stopped the reboots, although it may be too soon to tell for sure.

Looking forward to putting on the latest rom when I get home.

Edited by sandriderman