[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest wishmasterf
Is it possible to get the FM radio working in this ROM?

Cheers Greame

It will work in CM7 general not only in this mod. Be patient!

See here: Link

Edited by wishmasterf

Guest Just Wondering
Upgraded from 3.1 with full wipe - wifi not working here either. Original OLED Blade, updated to GEN2.

i have the oled early blade , upgrade to gen2 also , i went from swedish to 4.0 of green , i wipe all parts individually and also did a full format and factory reset , wifi is working fine.

Guest dariob74

Hello guys, sorry I do not want to be selfish, I just wanted to ask a question not read all 26 pages of forums ..... with this version of rom (2.3.4) the proximity sensor after a phone call wakes regularly or still does not work? when I close the call, the display lights? even if the call has not yet been completed? FM radio works?

Thank you and sorry again

PS I still have to switch between Gen1 GEN2 ... I want to do it and then maybe if a lot of bugs in 2.3.4 or gingerbread have not yet been fixed by installing the FLB r11b January 2 Lite .... what do you think? I feel very comfortable with Froyo

PPS I'm Italian sorry for my English school

Guest Amit.V
Hi, i installed this rom (v4 on gen2) and i have a few problems:

1. apllications that i define to run on startup don't run and i have to run them manually. for example: fring.

2. wi-fi keeps turning off when screen turns off, unless it's connected to usb or to electricity. i changed the definitions so wi-fi will never turn off, and it turns off anyway, even when apps like skype and fring are running in the background.

3. sometimes i can't close the notification drawer, and it gets closed only after i hit the back button.

any ideas? maybe i should try another rom or an older version of this rom.

btw: when i install a different version of the same rom, will it delete all my apps and settings?

anybody?

Guest stedk
anybody?

I do not experience any of these problems and I am too V4 on gen2. Did you wipe as per instructions ?

Edited by stedk

Guest !Amo!
Hello guys, sorry I do not want to be selfish, I just wanted to ask a question not read all 26 pages of forums ..... with this version of rom (2.3.4) the proximity sensor after a phone call wakes regularly or still does not work? when I close the call, the display lights? even if the call has not yet been completed? FM radio works?

PS I still have to switch between Gen1 GEN2 ... I want to do it and then maybe if a lot of bugs in 2.3.4 or gingerbread have not yet been fixed by installing the FLB r11b January 2 Lite .... what do you think? I feel very comfortable with Froyo

1. proximity working fine, switch to gen2 (you can turn it back to gen1 easily), make full wipe before install

2. FM radio is under construction

Edited by !Amo!

Guest stedk

Ciao Dario. La radio su CM7 é ancora in fase sperimentale. C'é un apposito thread su questo forum. Quanto al sensore, mi sembra funzionare ma ho fatto pochi test perché uso per lo più le cuffie. Cmq questa rom é secondo me la migliore attualmente in circolazione per funzioni e consumo.

Guest giallone

I have a GEN2, probably upgraded from GEN1.

Can I install this rom?

In this moment I have Swedish ROM, but I have too many problems with battery(less than a day with data activated) and with push notifications, that come too late(some whatsapp message come after 4 hours).

Can you suggest me if this rom is better than the Swedish, or if I should look for something else?

Best regards.

Guest mk89
format system (in mounts and storage)

i don't get this part :P so if i format all app's gone? where to do this? :< and do u guys do battery calibration after updating rom? now with 3.1 me battery is superb ;)

Guest Amit.V
I do not experience any of these problems and I am too V4 on gen2. Did you wipe as per instructions ?

before installing, in the clockwork i did wipe cache and the other wipe option. is there anything else i had to do?

Guest Amphoras
i don't get this part :P so if i format all app's gone? where to do this? :< and do u guys do battery calibration after updating rom? now with 3.1 me battery is superb ;)

Formatting system removes all system apps and data ie. everything that comes with the rom. Factory reset/wipe data option in Clockwork is what deletes all the user apps.

Guest giallone

I have a more problem.

If I try to boot into clockwork, (power + vol - or reboot into recovery from factory manager) the phone stands blocked with the icon of the droid, and I have to replace the battery to let it start correctly.

I can I get clockwork work again correclty?

Guest dariob74
Ciao Dario. La radio su CM7 é ancora in fase sperimentale. C'é un apposito thread su questo forum. Quanto al sensore, mi sembra funzionare ma ho fatto pochi test perché uso per lo più le cuffie. Cmq questa rom é secondo me la migliore attualmente in circolazione per funzioni e consumo.

Finalmente un italiano col mio stesso cell, grazie per la risposta velocissima, ho attualmente un solo problema: ho lanciato GEN1toGEN2....ho installato questa rom ed ora quando ho riavviato c'è l'icona a pieno schermo del droide e non va avanti che faccio? lo schermo è così da quasi 5 minuti...penso sia un pò troppo

Guest dariob74

tutto ok ho staccato la batteria ed è andato regolarmente...l'unica cosa non mi sembra un gingerbread ma più un froyo con le mod di Cyanogen o sbaglio?

Guest dariob74
io se cerco di riavviare il clockwork mi rimane il droide e non và più avanti....

soluzioni?

sai cosa ho fatto? io avevo prima installato la gen2...poi subito dopo la rom naked, però mi è sorto un dubbio e così ho staccato la batteria acceso con tasto vol- wipe data e cache renistallato la rom riavviato alla fine et voilà è partito al primo colpo...prova anche tu così

vero quanti italiani stanno uscendo

Guest giallone
sai cosa ho fatto? io avevo prima installato la gen2...poi subito dopo la rom naked, però mi è sorto un dubbio e così ho staccato la batteria acceso con tasto vol- wipe data e cache renistallato la rom riavviato alla fine et voilà è partito al primo colpo...prova anche tu così

vero quanti italiani stanno uscendo

il punto è che accendendolo con vol - si blocca. ho anche provato a reinstallare clockwork con rom manager ma nn si avvia piu