[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest PeaNut_HU

I don't want to open a new topic, and since my problem is CM related i think i ask here.

I have a strange phenomenon goin' on, since i flashed the 8x nightlies, i don't recall which was the last one of the 7x nightlies which worked good, but i know N72 did.

Also this is true with this CM7 Green v1/v2 ROM too, and also the 7.1.0 RC0 KANG editions.

So, my problem is, that whenever i receive a call, the phone does not show any activity and rejects the call immediately (caller gets busy tone). Outgoing calls work fine as expected.

I don't even get a notification about the call (meaning the screen does not even wake up when phone is sleeping or when it is actively used there is no incoming call screen), but when i go to the dialer i see in the call list that i had an incoming call, and not "missed call". I have not activated the blacklist, nor have i set any divert function on the phone or by my provider. Also important to note, that my SIM card can get calls in my other two test phones without any problem.

If i flash back any other Froyo based gen2 ROM calls work perfectly fine incoming and outgoing without problems.

So i am thinking something has changed that can be in connection with this "bug", and as i have not seen anybody else complaining i thought i write about it, maybe someone can enlighten me what the problem could be.

I have flashed the latest recovery - Clockworkmod 3.2.0.0 by Sebastian404 - http://android.podtwo.com/recovery/recover...date_signed.zip

I have made a factory reset, cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe beetween ROM flashes. I also have tried it without and with logging into my google account (as maybe some settings that are saved with account could affect this?)

So i am absolutely clueless what to do. I don't want to go back to n7x nightlies but get to the core of this problem, but i don't know how i could debug it.

Any help is appreciated!

Edited by PeaNut_HU

Guest richardw1992

Thought I would let you all know, I flashed this a couple of days ago (V2 ?), so the battery has had sufficient time to settle, I also did a recalibration as per usual...

Stand by time is excellent! NO partial wake drain over night, left it on deliberately both nights to test this, 54% going to sleep, woke up with it still on 54% in the morning etc.

Battery life during heavy usage is the same as usual for these phones (unfortunately not too great) but it will happily last a full 24 hours, and possible 48 at a push (if you are a heavy user) - So great work on the battery front!!! Original CM7 was hopeless for me!

As for the proximity sensor bug people talk about in N85, well it clearly hasn't been effecting me!?

- Auto brightness works as it should, I leave that on all the time.

- The only other difference I have noticed is that after a call, when I take the phone away from my face the screen doesnt automatically turn on, but my pressing the back button once the screen then comes back on and I can hang up as usual. Certainly something I am prepared to live with for the boost in battery life!

Thanks a lot for creating this Psyloid!

Guest mikeyp7771
As for the proximity sensor bug people talk about in N85, well it clearly hasn't been effecting me!?

- Auto brightness works as it should, I leave that on all the time.

- The only other difference I have noticed is that after a call, when I take the phone away from my face the screen doesnt automatically turn on, but my pressing the back button once the screen then comes back on and I can hang up as usual. Certainly something I am prepared to live with for the boost in battery life!

Thanks a lot for creating this Psyloid!

That is the proximity sensor bug!

Tethering is cutting out for me on V2 when screen goes off. Is it just me or known problem?

Guest efbiaye

Trully a very good ROM. I use it for 3-4 days now.

However I've encountered few minor problems:

- had one reset when GPS resumed activity in iGO (never had this on other devices)

- when chargint the phone - I get weird activity e.g. freeze during boot-up, problems with wifi-connections.

Besides it's very good so far. I definately preffer using it rather than checking each nightly.

Thank you!

Guest Psyloid

V3 ONLINE

new in V3:

-Three versions (normal, plus and naked)

-updated gapps

-Added google maps, gmail, youtube, books (working)

-removed more useless files

-Added Es file explorer and volume +

-Changed default bookmarks (included modaco, android, deleted crap)

-fixed default notification sound is silent

-hardware acceleration is on by default

-stagefright is on by default (except http)

-new wifi driver by wbaw

-proximity sensor fixed !!

-Camera dark pictures fix

-Update from V2 possible, no need for wipe

Guest deepmenace

hey all - great rom - love the battery life extras and it feels smoothest ever. thanks.

quick question - cant seem to find anything on this:

i seem to get very erratic background updates for a few apps - gmail mails dont tend to alert me unless i actually open the app - same goes with facebook and tweetdeck....almost as if the background check process arent working but i'm not using any task killers or anything....

anyone else seen this?

Guest Shieraz Shah
hey all - great rom - love the battery life extras and it feels smoothest ever. thanks.

i seem to get very erratic background updates for a few apps - gmail mails dont tend to alert me unless i actually open the app - same goes with facebook and tweetdeck....almost as if the background check process arent working but i'm not using any task killers or anything....

anyone else seen this?

:-/ mine is fine btw

Guest Psyloid

anyone else seen this?

Gmail works fine for me, facebook indeed does not update right, no clue what it is though, don't use any tweet apps

Guest Shieraz Shah
V3 ONLINE

new in V3:

-Three versions (normal, plus and naked)

-updated gapps

-Added google maps, gmail, youtube, books (working)

-Added Es file explorer and volume +

-Changed default bookmarks (included modaco, android, deleted crap)

-fixed default notification sound is silent

-new wifi driver by wbaw

-proximity sensor fixed !!

-Camera dark pictures fix

-Update from V2 possible, no need for wipe

:-) I was so happy with v2 :D downloading v3 right now :-)

Guest Trademark-NRW
error "process com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly" when opening settings-sound-volume

The same with "Display" settings.

Guest shich

also there is problem with mounting like a flash drive to pc. "there is problem using your sdcard..." and then "process com.android.systemmui has stopped"

Guest mikeyp7771

Same for me on Settings > Display> Brightness. Forced close on Sound > Volume too. Same for full wipe too.

Guest Shieraz Shah
Same for me on Settings > Display> Brightness. Forced close on Sound > Volume too. Same for full wipe too.

same here :-/

Guest Tarot

This is something changing? There is a performance increase? Did they have been turned off?

Which files are deleted?

Guest ufoman

Hahaha... you don't know that CM devs actually fixed Stagefright for MSM7227 and it works ok now? Also, these libs are default in Gingerbread.

I don't think hardware acceleration exists at all in Gingerbread - I've put debug.sf.hw=1 in build.prop and performance hasn't changed one bit. Please, don't clutter your otherwise fine build with hacks meant for ZTE 2.2 roms...