[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest handgranat
Hahaha... you don't know that CM devs actually fixed Stagefright for MSM7227 and it works ok now? Also, these libs are default in Gingerbread.

I don't think hardware acceleration exists at all in Gingerbread - I've put debug.sf.hw=1 in build.prop and performance hasn't changed one bit. Please, don't clutter your otherwise fine build with hacks meant for ZTE 2.2 roms...

Can't help but interpret that as kind of rude.. Psyloid is doing a lot of work for us to get a stable CM7 release for our Blades - all for free! If you want to criticize, please try to be constructive.

Psyloid: can't wait for the 3.1 release! :D

Guest jola

WiFi stability problems. Shuts down irregularly. Same situation met with an N84 modified; it was rush uninstalled. This V3 flashed after V1 Green (all format+wipe done before), which was almost perfect (minus USB mount).

Some ideas, solutions? Or back to V1?

Guest Psyloid

V3.1 is there, hopfully perfect working now. so far so good

stagefright and HW acceleration is needed by some games

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Saibotic

I was about to check the thread again, and suddenly V3.1 is up, woohoo!

Thanks for your work Psyloid, me and many others appreciate your dedication and work on this.

I'm going to download regular version now, the one called CM_Green_V3, it is the 3.1 version right? :D

Guest Psyloid
I was about to check the thread again, and suddenly V3.1 is up, woohoo!

Thanks for your work Psyloid, me and many others appreciate your dedication and work on this.

I'm going to download regular version now, the one called CM_Green_V3, it is the 3.1 version right? :D

Yes for sure

Guest targetbsp
V3.1 is there, hopfully perfect working now. so far so good

stagefright and HW acceleration is needed by some games

HW Acceleration is on anyway in CM7 - it doesn't need a build.prop entry if that's what you've changed? I know this cause I have one of the few games in the world that needs it. :D I can't speak for stagefright though.

Guest mcgee

Is this rom free of bluetooth issues? Because i tried several nightlys and they all had issues with my car kit. I can pair the devices but after the device goes to sleep, it wont reconnect automatically...

Guest Psyloid
Is this rom free of bluetooth issues? Because i tried several nightlys and they all had issues with my car kit. I can pair the devices but after the device goes to sleep, it wont reconnect automatically...

try it please

Guest Psyloid
Could you please make a version with theming but that will fit in 128mb partition? Would be so awesome!

sorry, no. you can always edit the zipfile and delete some apps to make it fit ....

Guest barabaka

V3.1 after full wipe and system format.

Multi touch seems to work in a browser, however doesn't want to zoom in or out in the Gallery. (

Guest Shieraz Shah
works here, try a full wipe, including format system partition

I am thinking that I somehow managed to damage my SD card gallery cell thru S2E :-/

tookout SD card

reflashed the v3.1 rom

wiped setting/factoryrest

wiped cache

rebooted...

multi-touch works in browser now... gonna repartition the SD card on my laptop and then check the gallery.

Edited by Shieraz Shah

V3.1 after full wipe and system format.

Multi touch seems to work in a browser, however doesn't want to zoom in or out in the Gallery. (

It would seem this is a cm7 bug in general as Im using burstlam's build with latest merges and its the same,multi-touch works in browser but not gallery ?

Guest barabaka
It would seem this is a cm7 bug in general as Im using burstlam's build with latest merges and its the same,multi-touch works in browser but not gallery ?

Maybe, but it definately worked in 85 nightly build.

Guest ColdEmbrace
why is there no option to delete a double post ?

would be useful

like right now for instance!

agreed it sucks rly bad

Guest Tones
Why my some numbers automatically going in blacklist? I am on v2. Plz help.

This is also happening to a friends phone, which i installed CM7 on. Any ideas why? I tried finding a setting on the phone but couldnt find a way to turn it off.