Froze LG Launcher while doing hard reset

Guest fifi139

Guest fifi139

guys, reallly need help here.

I just installed Sygic GPS and it worked fine but after i reboot the LG, everything stopped working. So, I connected it to superoneclick and unroot it and did i hard reset. I forgot that I froze LG launcher using Bloat Freeze, i used Launcher Pro instead. Now it just stops at logo LG.

What to do? How can i unfreeze LG launcher? Also, what's the different between flashing Baseband and ROM/Firmware? Can this problem be solved with flashing?

thanks

Guest aaww
guys, reallly need help here.

I just installed Sygic GPS and it worked fine but after i reboot the LG, everything stopped working. So, I connected it to superoneclick and unroot it and did i hard reset. I forgot that I froze LG launcher using Bloat Freeze, i used Launcher Pro instead. Now it just stops at logo LG.

What to do? How can i unfreeze LG launcher? Also, what's the different between flashing Baseband and ROM/Firmware? Can this problem be solved with flashing?

thanks

you need to see if you can assess clockwork recovery and restore a backup you did.

You can say that Baseband is the radio firmware. Bluetooth wifi and GSM communications while the ROM or as you call it firmware contains the operating system and the applications.

Guest Rusty!

Do you have ADB access while it's stuck? If so you can either unfreeze the launcher with adb shell pm enable packagename or install another launcher with adb install filename.apk

Guest fifi139
Do you have ADB access while it's stuck? If so you can either unfreeze the launcher with adb shell pm enable packagename or install another launcher with adb install filename.apk

Very sorry since I'm newbie. To gain adb which program I should use? Also, when the phone stop working I mean it's not crashed but every app is FC. That's before I hard reset it. After I hard reset, it stucks at LG logo. But again, it's not crashed, just stuck. If i press power button, the 4 buttons at bottom light up. But it's about it. I read somewhere that freezing an app shouldn't be a problem when i do factory reset. Is it true? Coz in my case it doesn't work at all.

Could you tell me how to install another launcher?

thanks

Guest fifi139
you need to see if you can assess clockwork recovery and restore a backup you did.

You can say that Baseband is the radio firmware. Bluetooth wifi and GSM communications while the ROM or as you call it firmware contains the operating system and the applications.

unfortunately i didn't make any backup. Also, if I flash using stock ROM, would i get all the apps that was supposed to be there? I don't want to lose my warranty. thanks, aaww.