[ROM] MIUI 2.3.4 for Galaxy S

Guest Eicodi

Guest Eicodi

NEW ROM BASED on ANDROID 2.3.7

Hi, I leave here the link to the MIUI ROM, a very nice rom (beta), fast and smoother.

The developers team release updates roms every friday...

Just Try it...

LINK: http://www.miuiandroid.com

Video:

COMING SOON: MIUI BASED ON ICS (Android 4.0)

Enjoy it!.

Edited by Eicodi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Atomix86

I like what they've done with this, but the menus are too "iPhoneish". Shame really. Saying this though I will give it a try, apparently it has a very smooth interface and even more battery saving parts to it.

Edited by Atomix86

Guest Eicodi
Ok I tried that ROM and I have to say it is god awful, they have pretty much stripped out anything that makes it Android at heart (stopping at core menu settings etc). It is an iOS fanboys dream, from menu structure, to home panel. They even go as far as to remove useful things such as the app drawer and Facebook integration etc. I wouldn't recommend this one bit.

Oh and before anyone says it, yes I know I could install ADW/LauncherPro etc, but then that just reverts the look, with the added negativity of having it half iOS like.

Yes, its very similar to IOS, but more powerfull, with a lot of customisations and options. On July, the MIUI ROM will become a stable rom and on the next weeks will add FM support

The lastest version 1.7.1 it's very stable and smoother

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Eicodi

is there an android themed version of miui???? ^^

It boasts more than 100 000 themes on its website..

I don't know. But with MIUI you can download a lots of themes from the theme manager.

• 2 weeks later...