[ROM-FROYO] Sense ports for our Liquid

Guest gnufabio

Guest MegaPantheR18

[ru]Для начала загрузитесь, вдруг сеть появится.. прошивка кэша без ребута бесполезна. [/ru]

Nope, boot current system and if you get "no service", flash cache.

изначально сеть не появилась

пробую кэш шить

no service

trying to flash cache

P.S. сеть появилась - ура!!!

спасибо Ленс!

network works - hooray!!

Thank you very much, Lens!

Edited by MegaPantheR18

Guest MegaPantheR18

caught fc of com.htc.sdm

Приложение набор звуков(процесс com.htc.sdm) неожиданно остановилось. Повторите попытку.

Guest Lens_flare

[ru]Об этом уже упоминалось, скачайте с помощью HTCSense.com набор звуков и примените его, или сделайте это другим методом, но суть в том, чтобы переписать мелодию по умолчанию, которых Vache повыкидывал достаточно. [/ru]

Try to apply ringtone with 3rd party apps or via dloading sound pack from HTCSense.com.

Guest MegaPantheR18

[ru]Об этом уже упоминалось, скачайте с помощью HTCSense.com набор звуков и примените его, или сделайте это другим методом, но суть в том, чтобы переписать мелодию по умолчанию, которых Vache повыкидывал достаточно. [/ru]

Try to apply ringtone with 3rd party apps or via dloading sound pack from HTCSense.com.

thank you for qiuck reply

found one bug about google maps - they don't download

trying to reboot

P.S. after reboot maps work

P.P.S how to download sound packs

can't connect to htcsense.com

не удалось получить регион с сервера - this is the answer

maybe you can send one and tell me how to install

P.P.P.S FC on com.android.phone while entering Call Settings

Edited by MegaPantheR18

Guest gnufabio

A week passed. Where is the update?

Why nobody supports the "project"? I hate who claims lot of thing without supporting dry.gif

However I'm working on it right now.

Guest MegaPantheR18

Why nobody supports the "project"? I hate who claims lot of thing without supporting dry.gif

I can support the project, but only as tester(bad at programming)

Guest gnufabio

I'm looking at the rom right now, i think there will be only an update only for Sense HD to fix leds, all the other roms will be deprecated. If anyone want to take them over I will be very happy.

Someone reported problems with the mobile data. I don't think it will be fixed, sorry,

Guest gnufabio

Sense HD 1.1 is up in the first page. Now LEDs are working, thanks to the modded liquid settings.

As I said in the previous post, now all the three sense ports are deprecated. It means that I'm not supporting them anymore, so, please, stop asking for updates, I won't release any updates anymore. I've a life and I must focus on my studies, on my friends and in my free time on my Asus Transformer. However if anyone want to take these roms over and fix them, there won't be any problem.

Obviously I will work again for our Liquid, maybe for Ice Cream Sandwich...why not tongue.gif

Guest MegaPantheR18

Sense HD 1.1 is up in the first page. Now LEDs are working, thanks to the modded liquid settings.

As I said in the previous post, now all the three sense ports are deprecated. It means that I'm not supporting them anymore, so, please, stop asking for updates, I won't release any updates anymore. I've a life and I must focus on my studies, on my friends and in my free time on my Asus Transformer. However if anyone want to take these roms over and fix them, there won't be any problem.

Obviously I will work again for our Liquid, maybe for Ice Cream Sandwich...why not tongue.gif

Does it have problems like in previous version(I mean ringtone problem)?

Edited by MegaPantheR18

Guest MegaPantheR18

I didn't test it, but I suppose yes. What was exactly the problem?

When you go into Personalyze->sound packs I caught the FC so I can't change ringtone

Any ideas?

P.S. I understood

If someone wants to fix this problem, then you should:

create an account of HTCSENSE

download sound pack(any you want)

go to personalyze - sound packs

choose any you want and press apply

then choose any sound you want

Edited by MegaPantheR18

Guest Lens_flare
What was exactly the problem?

take a look on build.prop, it has crappy melodies name, that's why we should change melodies pack.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest AcerFerrari

Sorry, that's my brother who typed this out. In fact I am staying in a hospital for a month due to a car accident, and my brother stole my account during this month. I don't know what he've done in this month, but I am sorry for everyone he hurted.

ps: For the DHD sense, it says 'Can't find update script. ' What's wrong?

From my friend who uses Acer Liquid too:

I've been using Desire Sense for quite a moment. Can anyone help fix the wifi issue for Desire Sense 1.1?

Guest gnufabio

ps: For the DHD sense, it says 'Can't find update script. ' What's wrong?

Try to re-download it..

I've been using Desire Sense for quite a moment. Can anyone help fix the wifi issue for Desire Sense 1.1?

I've already tried, without success

Guest ycz820113

You are a liar, you do not have the ability to update, I am very disappointed you. . .

Guest ycz820113

You really dishonest. . Not that good a week after the update it? You do not. . .

Guest gnufabio

You are a liar, you do not have the ability to update, I am very disappointed you. . .

Ehi, you, who are you? It seems you are a flammer. First of all I'm not obbliged to work for these roms. Did you pay me? NO. Did anyone donate to support these Roms? NO. All my work is an hobby, a pleasure to you, I don't have to do that, nobody can tell me "hey, you have to do that".

Also, I've never told you I would have fixed all the bugs. And if you think that porting sense roms is easy, why don't you do that? You're completly crazy.

You should learn to respect people that work for free for the community, and do what they can in their free time.

Go away, child.