[ROM-FROYO] Sense ports for our Liquid

Guest gnufabio

Guest AcerFerrari

Calm down please! Stop firing at each other!

ycz802113, I think you should really think about yourself. Gnufabio just only work for this community for free. He paid his time and effort on each port. Most importantly, you didn't pay him. You just enjoy everything our devs do. They don't have the responsibility to make it perfect. If you really want a special rom you ask for the devs, not paying them for the devs

Also, Gnufabio closes down the project, it doesn't mean that the whole project is dead. Other devs may help also, like Andrea1Liquid or Dario93, they may take over. Gnufabio said that quite clear. If you want the perfect version then ask other devs to develop it.

ycz802113, please be considerate and stop firing at our devs. This is the first time I saw in MoDaCo that a bastard fire directly to a dev. That's too rude. Please think.

ps: You are not even qualified to fire or shout at the devs

Guest ycz820113

Ehi, you, who are you? It seems you are a flammer. First of all I'm not obbliged to work for these roms. Did you pay me? NO. Did anyone donate to support these Roms? NO. All my work is an hobby, a pleasure to you, I don't have to do that, nobody can tell me "hey, you have to do that".

Also, I've never told you I would have fixed all the bugs. And if you think that porting sense roms is easy, why don't you do that? You're completly crazy.

You should learn to respect people that work for free for the community, and do what they can in their free time.

Go away, child.

We all saw it, you are a pauper. . . .

Your ROM has been very poor, how could someone donate money to you, poor wretch. . . .

Guest gnufabio

We all saw it, you are a pauper. . . .

Your ROM has been very poor, how could someone donate money to you, poor wretch. . . .

If you don't like it, why are you looking this thread?

Will wait to see if your work is better than mine. wink.gif

Guest ycz820113

Calm down please! Stop firing at each other!

ycz802113, I think you should really think about yourself. Gnufabio just only work for this community for free. He paid his time and effort on each port. Most importantly, you didn't pay him. You just enjoy everything our devs do. They don't have the responsibility to make it perfect. If you really want a special rom you ask for the devs, not paying them for the devs

Also, Gnufabio closes down the project, it doesn't mean that the whole project is dead. Other devs may help also, like Andrea1Liquid or Dario93, they may take over. Gnufabio said that quite clear. If you want the perfect version then ask other devs to develop it.

ycz802113, please be considerate and stop firing at our devs. This is the first time I saw in MoDaCo that a bastard fire directly to a dev. That's too rude. Please think.

ps: You are not even qualified to fire or shout at the devs

I do not cool, I'm sorry, but he cheated us by saying that good a week later update, the ROM is very unstable, we will not donate money to him, it is not possible. . . .

Guest gnufabio

I do not cool, I'm sorry, but he cheated us by saying that good a week later update, the ROM is very unstable, we will not donate money to him, it is not possible. . . .

I told you I would have updated HD Sense to fix led, and the update was released.

Also, I'm not forced to do that, I do this in my free time and it's not my job.

If you don't like the rom, just change it and ignore this topic. Or help the development.

Edited by gnufabio

Guest Gorskar

You really dishonest. . Not that good a week after the update it? You do not. . .

Can you please refrain from these kinds of posts.

Its inflammatory and uncalled for.

Developers who share their work for free with the community are much appreciated, and certainly don't have any obligations to anyone. Your posts are hardly going to encourage anyone to help you.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, and hopefully your future posts will be constructive ones...

Guest Gogoats

I 've got a problem with wi-fi. I can turn it on and connect without problems, but if I go in the browser, he cant connect to a page. the phone is connected to the router but not to the internet. I'm sure this is no router problem because with other roms it works fine.

But all in all a very smooth and very nice looking rom, great work.

I'm using AuraxTSense 8.4 po

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dario93

Hi gnufabio, you have any news on the port of sense hd??? Sorry for the english :-D

Maybe it's not clear enough that all the sense ports are DISCONTINUED and DEPRECATED. And this is due to the lack of devs working on this project. Both me and gnufabio switched to another device,and in those communities the routine it's quite simple: When a dev can't continue his project(s) anymore,in few days/weeks a new dev takes the leading of the project. In this community this never happened as it should have (As Piter1225 said already much time ago) and now that the Liquid's gold age has gone,this will happen even less (and less than almost nothing isn't so much). It's sad,but it's the reality :( And we've to deal with it.

Guest razielmc

Maybe it's not clear enough that all the sense ports are DISCONTINUED and DEPRECATED. And this is due to the lack of devs working on this project. Both me and gnufabio switched to another device,and in those communities the routine it's quite simple: When a dev can't continue his project(s) anymore,in few days/weeks a new dev takes the leading of the project. In this community this never happened as it should have (As Piter1225 said already much time ago) and now that the Liquid's gold age has gone,this will happen even less (and less than almost nothing isn't so much). It's sad,but it's the reality :( And we've to deal with it.

Ok ok sorry dario and thanks for all. Thanks for that port even if not perfect is still a very good rom... :-)

Guest Dario93

Ok ok sorry dario and thanks for all. Thanks for that port even if not perfect is still a very good rom... :-)

Don't worry,sorry if my reply was a bit hard,but I'm a bit disappointed and sad for this lack of new devs :( I hope Liquid's community will have its gold age one more time :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AcerFerrari

Don't worry,sorry if my reply was a bit hard,but I'm a bit disappointed and sad for this lack of new devs :( I hope Liquid's community will have its gold age one more time :)

Maybe you will have one more Liquid Dev, as now I am learning to port ROMs through reading books

Guest Lens_flare
now I am learning to port ROMs through reading books

Books? :lol:

There is no book that can teach you how to port rom..

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest AcerFerrari

Yes, there are at least 5 books that teaches me how to port

I am an idiot in ITs

So I need to read books to enhance my knowledge!

Guest AcerFerrari

btw can you teach me how to fix the wifi problem of the current Desire rom?

I'm looking on it now

Guest Lens_flare

Nope.

I tried many times to fix it, but with no success.. seems that we need something like services source code.

Btw, could you link me what books do you use? I'm not a theory-master...

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest AcerFerrari

Nope.

I tried many times to fix it, but with no success.. seems that we need something like services source code.

Btw, could you link me what books do you use? I'm not a theory-master...

Em......It's all in Traditional Chinese......I don't think you can read it......

• 2 months later...