Help -- Market won't show Apps that I have installed

Guest vikings123

Guest vikings123

I just ran into an annoying problem with Market.

All Apps that I have downloaded and installed won't show in Market.

There are only one or two Apps shown.

post-675858-1306554899_thumb.png

And actually I have many Apps installed

post-675858-1306555035_thumb.png

Anyone has the same issue? Or I am the only case?

Edited by vikings123

Guest TIM_ROX_UR_SOX

are you using any type of A2SD? i noticed that when i used my stock ROM with Link2sD as my storage tool my apps would not show. :/ i dont know the solution for it though.

Guest vikings123
are you using any type of A2SD? i noticed that when i used my stock ROM with Link2sD as my storage tool my apps would not show. :/ i dont know the solution for it though.

Nope. I don't use that.

Guest OzanSRC

I have same issue but its because of Google's country limitations. I'm from Turkey and i guess Google hate us thats why they block most of Youtube services (400 Error) and Android Market apps from us. 2 weeks before i can see all of my apps via PC and phone but now some apps like Angry Birds, Adobe Flash Player etc. but i dont why u were faced that market limitations :/

Guest Slickam

I just ran into the same problem. Everything but Google Maps and Youtube vanished from the list. I tried clearing the data and cache for the market, but that didn't change anything.

Guest JF-Gino ld

I would also like to see a fix for broken market.... maybe a script that re-generates market tags based on installed apps?

I have this problem too, but I caused it by resetting the google accounts so I could change/swap the phone with my GF's account.

There must be a fix somewhere - maybe Ill ask in XDA forums...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest samouko
I have same issue but its because of Google's country limitations. I'm from Turkey and i guess Google hate us thats why they block most of Youtube services (400 Error) and Android Market apps from us. 2 weeks before i can see all of my apps via PC and phone but now some apps like Angry Birds, Adobe Flash Player etc. but i dont why u were faced that market limitations :/

You can download market enabler

install that app and then go to setting list --> choose [it]TIM (TIM)

that will make market believe that your SIM is from italy and it will show you all apps that are allowed at Italy (almost everything...)

I use that app because in my country (Greece) we also face same limitations...

As about the problem with the blanck list, I had it first noticed when i flash my first ROM and i took the apps from Titanium Backup...

I don't know how to solve this but i know that this was the cause...

B) :)

Guest vikings123
You can download market enabler

install that app and then go to setting list --> choose [it]TIM (TIM)

that will make market believe that your SIM is from italy and it will show you all apps that are allowed at Italy (almost everything...)

Thanks. I will try it later.

As about the problem with the blanck list, I had it first noticed when i flash my first ROM and i took the apps from Titanium Backup...

I don't know how to solve this but i know that this was the cause...

B) :)

I used Titanium Backup to restore mt apps too.

But it is kind of annoying.