[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest mladenovic73

I'm ok people... I was still at home recovering but now my health is almost perfect ^^

I had no idea that anyone on the internet could be worried about me... it's nice to know that, makes me feel happy and not alone :)

I hope that I don't need more medical interventions... I made one surgery when I had 18 years old and this one with 21...

But now, I'm back to work! Let's make some ROM's!

See you soon! (maybe this weekend :) )

Thank you all!!

I am happy that you are better.:)

Guest Racerboy

what version gen2

the rom in this thread is gen1 and i dont think there is a WORKING kernal for gen2 custom ROMS yet (other than tpt) so next release will probably be gen1 anyway, unless tigtex has written a new gen2 kernal :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rjpa123

Tigtex. You are my hero.

This ROM is much more than I expected.

After installing it on a friends device he barely recognized it.

Beautiful and fast.

Great work, man.

I wish you well and all the best,

Thank you.

Guest Donato Casagrande

Hello

I'm from Brazil and I have an X850 (racer) TIM. After I sent a defective unit and returned to service with version 2.2 Froyo.

I did dowgrade of Gen2 Gen1, I installed version 2.3.4. After dowgrade did not work and the 3G market does dowload apps. I tried reinstalling everything, but this error appears in clokwork.:

"e: error in cache: recovery / log (in the space left on device)"

I can not go back to the 2.2 tim .... the error during the process offline updater ...

I wipe all the procedures but the error still persists ....

I believe it is possible to resolve via ADB or terminal, but do not know exactly how, percise help ...

Sorry for bad English.

google translator.

adb shell

* daemon not running. starting it now *

* daemon started successfully *

# df

df

Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on

tmpfs 83312 32 83280 0% /dev

tmpfs 83312 0 83312 0% /mnt/asec

tmpfs 83312 0 83312 0% /mnt/obb

/dev/block/mtdblock4 153600 131784 21816 86% /system

/dev/block/mtdblock5 302976 51260 251716 17% /data

/dev/block/mtdblock3 12800 12800 0 100% /cache

/dev/block/vold/179:1

3487276 265464 3221812 8% /mnt/sdcard

/dev/block/vold/179:1

3487276 265464 3221812 8% /mnt/secure/asec

#

Please Help me.

Guest TigTex

Your cache partition is full somehow... Did you tryed "format /cache" on clockworkmod recovery? I think that's strange because the cache partition isn't used on cyanogen rom's...

Guest plegdroid

hi tigtex, would you be having a a bash at n216? or is this too early as yet due to your other commitments, study ect. hope your feeling better:)

Guest Donato Casagrande

Your cache partition is full somehow... Did you tryed "format /cache" on clockworkmod recovery? I think that's strange because the cache partition isn't used on cyanogen rom's...

Yes I tried "format / cache" on ClockworkMod recovery. But the error does not disappear.

I used all the features of ClockworkMod recovery, but could not solve the problem.

My 3G connection does not work and does dowlnloads Market programs.

I do not know what to do .... : (

Donato

Guest arshad_abel

hi Tigtex , this is the best rom i have used but the screen calibration problem exsists.. its not fully calibrated.. everything else works.. why does the market keep crashing ? is there anyway to fix it ?

Guest Racerboy

can i use this Deadlink kernel 2.6.32.9#155 (gen1)with this V113 room?

just wondering.

only way to find out is to try it, just make a backup before you install kernal, if it doesnt you can rollback :)

Guest Rafaelsan

Hey everyone, whazzup!?

Did someone managed to keep wifi tethering on when the screen is off ?

I mean, when the tethering is on, and the phone reaches screen time limit and turn it off, it turns the tethering off as well.

There's also another problem, the date and time auto sync with the provider network is not updating my clock... Does anyone have the same problem?

I'm not sure if it is a problem with the rom but I'm asking anyway...

Hugs...

Guest Rafaelsan

for me the autoupdate acording to my network is working flawless!

Ok then..

Do you know if there is any way to sync it when I want, I mean, a button or something like "synchronize date and time now" ?

And I still haven't found how to make tethering 'ALIVE' when the screen is off...

Maybe this is really a problem in the ROM...

It's a problem with the kernel. Any 2.6.32 doesn't keep wifi on when the screen is off. The solution is upgrading to 2.6.35 (when I or someone releases it...)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rafaelsan

Hey guys,

Lately when I try to turn 'on' the data network, it just don't work.

I click the checkbox or the power control button, the network icon should pop on the status bar right?

May it be a problem with the provider? My other rom used to connect instantly. I've configured the APN's already.

Another thing i want is to keep the screen always on. Anyone know how? an app or something.

Guest shharisree

Hey guys,

Lately when I try to turn 'on' the data network, it just don't work.

I click the checkbox or the power control button, the network icon should pop on the status bar right?

May it be a problem with the provider? My other rom used to connect instantly. I've configured the APN's already.

Another thing i want is to keep the screen always on. Anyone know how? an app or something.

setting screen timout option in display settings allow screen timout only upto 30 min..

Inside applications \development\screen awake(check) ..makes screen awake until disconnected from charger..might be handy using wifi..so that connection will not drop due to phone sleep...

Edited by shharisree

• 3 weeks later...

This project is suspended. My work here is no longer needed, the teams split up when I was at the hospital and now I'm alone.

So use an alternative rom.

Thank you for the more than 10000 downloads since the 1st version :)

Guest Rahulj85

This project is suspended. My work here is no longer needed, the teams split up when I was at the hospital and now I'm alone.

sorry to hear..although me along with others here who have been following your work will encourage you to continue developing roms..lot of people here are working individually and you never know a new team could form up..cheers!

Guest plegdroid

Tigtex, so sorry to hear your not going to be continuing with this project anymore, really hope your still going to be an active member of the racer community, hope your ok and your study is going well :) please don't become a stranger as your presence is always warming, and your opinion sought and respected :)

Guest titanio

for those who seek the solution to a 2.3xx android in a zte racer and the camera did not work, tell them that you install this version and it works very well, I hope they also work to the people of Brazil, Mexico and Latin America.

• 1 month later...
Guest sam tyler

Does anyone have a problem with Bluetooth? as i keep getting a force close notice every time i send a file by it.yes im still using this ROM(and it normally works for me) everything else is fine.i just hope someone is still looking at this topic!! help!!sad.gif