[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest dakill

now that fm radio support has been added, and if the accelerometer lag has been resolved, the only things still keeping me with the stock rom are the camera and that bug with DHCP when the server has a long lease. despite this, this rom is a wonderful job!

I'm from Brazil and the camera is just fine.

If anyone had problems with the accelerometer in v1.100, this 1.106 fixes it.

I'll test it better and anything I post here..

Great ROM! Thanks!

just one question. How do I totally disable the haptic feedback when pressing one of the soft keys like home or 'back' button?

Guest galev_90

Hello guys.This rom is very nice.I put mooncake v1.106 on my zte racer,and i have a few questions.When i press some of the butons (menu or the hardwere buttons,the butons for calling lights.I don't want to ligts these buttons.Can somebody tell me how to turn of this lights

Guest vamshistunner
NEW VERSION IS OUT!

One more week, one more update!

The most important change is that we now have a working FM Radio!!

Enjoy. Check 1st post for download link and more information.

Can we update to Mooncake v1.106 without wiping anything?

Guest buzzhaina

A great Rom... Thanks.. i dont know if its just me... the incall volume kindoff breaks or distorts or something.. not crystal clear for me:-P

Guest TigTex

1.still no camera for brazilian racer from TIM :)

2.Some guys want the lights to work, others don't.... I don't get it, the button backlights are there and are supposed to work... You can't just disable them.

3.You can upgrade from 1.100 without wiping, just clean the caches (read 1st post, I wrote how to update).

4.The sound is too loud on the racer, known problem, i still can't fix it. It's something related with libaudio.so and needs to be compiled from source and my rom isn't source code based... Just don't put the volume all up to the max.

Guest TigTex
This ROM is not working FM, barely barely catches are any station. In the version of rexchun worked fine.

Radio works. You have to open the fm radio application, press the "menu" button and configure the radio options (country). Rexchun's rom is almost the same as my rom (includes some bugs that i've solved, for example wifi tethering). So if it works with his rom, works with my rom.

Guest galev_90
2.Some guys want the lights to work, others don't.... I don't get it, the button backlights are there and are supposed to work... You can't just disable them.

How to disable them.I was try to find how,but i don't found how.I don't want to get back to 88 rom because there are no radio,and i think is not very fast like this one.

Edited by galev_90

Guest LordCrash
Radio works. You have to open the fm radio application, press the "menu" button and configure the radio options (country). Rexchun's rom is almost the same as my rom (includes some bugs that i've solved, for example wifi tethering). So if it works with his rom, works with my rom.

very strange, I'll try to reinstall again, because that really catch the station can not be established perhaps wryly

Guest dontworry

I don't know what bugs did you fixed ,but I know that in rexchun's rom wifi tethering is always ok since some months ago

Guest ^^Fenix^^

Excellent version, TigTex. Thankyou so much.

Does anyone know where is touch screen calibration menu?!

Edited by ^^Fenix^^

Guest TigTex

check out this video

Thank you for the video, it really helps. Looks like I have to reduce a little more the sensibility of the touchscreen. I will double the current value and will post an update.zip for everyone with problems to test it. If it solves the problem, it will be included on newer rom's.

edit: possible fix attached. please test and see if it solves the problem. It's a new boot.img, ready to be flashed via clockworkmod.

touch_fix_test1.zip

Edited by TigTex

Guest Dj Fluminee
Thank you for the video, it really helps. Looks like I have to reduce a little more the sensibility of the touchscreen. I will double the current value and will post an update.zip for everyone with problems to test it. If it solves the problem, it will be included on newer rom's.

edit: possible fix attached. please test and see if it solves the problem. It's a new boot.img, ready to be flashed via clockworkmod.

almost perfect!!! great improvement :D the problem still exists, but now it's barreable. Great work TigTex! Your rom is the best so far B) If you think to triple the value, i'll be happy to test it :)

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest KillyJ

ROM is perfect, everything works fine, but i still have yelow lines on camera when I want to take a picture, or when I try to focus objects. Otherwise, ROM is absolutely flawless. I need one more thing - should i use ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0 when i want to install new ROM, or some other version? If anyone can help me, i would appreciate.

Guest TigTex
How to apply this fix?? Help pliss..

That fix was just for him. Did you saw the video? Does your racer do the same? Well, if it does, you can apply the fix using clockworkmod recovery. option: install zip from sdcard

should i use ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0 when i want to install new ROM, or some other version? If anyone can help me, i would appreciate.

You can use 3.2 or newer version. for example, you can download the version 4.0 here. 3.2 is fine, use it.

-> I would like to everyone that has problems with the touchscreen to take a look at the video that dj fluminee posted here and tell me if that's the same problem that you have. if it is, tell me.

that's one thing that can be fixed. The touchscreen is too sensitive and it registers fake touchs. All i need to do is to decrease sensibility until the problem disapears.

Guest Android77

I'm having the same problem as him.

The screen is giving one failed as the video, it bothers you when I'm typing a message.

I just test the fix and the problem still occurs.

The pointer is also a bit low, + - 2 mm down from where I put the pen.

but great work and thanks for the help.

Edited by Android77

Guest Dj Fluminee

the problem is not with screen sensitivity. look when i try to text or when i test screen with pointer location; i press shortly on the bottom of the screen and the screen registers another pressing on the left of the screen. in the end of the video you can see how i press launcher button and the screen tries to shift left, as if i pressed the left side of the screen. I think that's the problem that everyone is experiencing. My touch screen isn't the problem because i have a friend with a racer 3 network and it has the same issue. Altough, reducing screen sensitivity seems to work a little. Thanks TigTex!

Guest takeokun
The pointer is also a bit low, + - 2 mm down from where I put the pen.

Same here, on portrait mode if I touch the bottom of the grey "key" of the "C", "V" or "B" letter for example, the "SPACE" key is actually registered. Looks like is shifted down a little.

On zoom + and - keys on Google Navigator the same occurs. I have to almost touch above the zoom keys.

On Mooncake v1.088 was perfect.

Thank you for this great ROM.