[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest ^^Fenix^^
Thank you for the video, it really helps. Looks like I have to reduce a little more the sensibility of the touchscreen. I will double the current value and will post an update.zip for everyone with problems to test it. If it solves the problem, it will be included on newer rom's.

edit: possible fix attached. please test and see if it solves the problem. It's a new boot.img, ready to be flashed via clockworkmod.

Can I install this just by instal from zip or I need format or wipe before?!

Guest TigTex
Can I install this just by instal from zip or I need format or wipe before?!

Just install the zip and reboot, no need to do nothing more.

Remember that zip is only a test, possible fix for the touchscreen problem that you see on that video.

Guest rod.oboe

Rom works very good in my ZTE-U X850. Very fast and stable. Touch sensibility is ok. Some menus in english (my language is brazilian portuguese). Vibration buttons don't turn off totally. Battery life appears more long. Fm works normally. Installed with full wipe and format all less /sd. Thank you.

Guest Oriberu
Just install the zip and reboot, no need to do nothing more.

Remember that zip is only a test, possible fix for the touchscreen problem that you see on that video.

I install the Zip, and the touch screen run better whit the fingers, and is more precise, but the principal problem persist. if I try write G or H, write Q or W and in home screen sometimes I try mark App menu and the screen move to left :S...

the new rom 1.106 works exelent, the radio wow! great sound whitout distorssion. but persist the problem whit notification light , in Music sound I try whit Mixzing free (is in market), and modify EQ and sounds Great, Not LOUDER...

thanks for you excelent job! I recomend your Rom to my friends, is the best I try.

Again, Sorry for my horrible English u.u...

Guest gz392

Thanks for the ROM it works perfect in my ZTE Racer, the touchscreen works awesome in this version and I haven't had any issue with it so far (aside from the camera thingy)

And the steps you left in the first post helped me out a lot to do this even though it's the first time I use a android device it was really easy following those instructions :)

Guest Archer_cn

every thing is ok to me except the EDGE not working and vkeys vibration won't turn off. Can you please fix these ? I think maybe it is the New Kernel's problem, since i never had EDGE problem when using v1.88( 100% sure my APN settings are right).

NO one else has this issue ?... :) Now this is weird.

Thank you for the video, it really helps. Looks like I have to reduce a little more the sensibility of the touchscreen. I will double the current value and will post an update.zip for everyone with problems to test it. If it solves the problem, it will be included on newer rom's.

edit: possible fix attached. please test and see if it solves the problem. It's a new boot.img, ready to be flashed via clockworkmod.

This fix did minimize some problem... but the touchscreen problem exists... I will also post a video when i get some time... Please work on this to make this rom perfect.... Thank you... :-)

Guest anil_go

@ TigTex

Thanks very good rom.i installed it yesterday, working very smoothly on my dellxcd28 2.1version.ilike the blue battery bar :)

But i can't find youtube,gmail,gmap,market can you pls hlp..

one more thing iinstalled battery monitor, it displays icon until screen is on, it disappers later.

Guest TigTex
Thanks very good rom.i installed it yesterday, working very smoothly on my dellxcd28 2.1version.ilike the blue battery bar :)

But i can't find youtube,gmail,gmap,market can you pls hlp..

one more thing iinstalled battery monitor, it displays icon until screen is on, it disappers later.

If you can't see the market is because you didn't wipe your old rom correctly and the 1st run wizard didn't started.

I recomend you to wipe everything like I say on the 1st post, use an updated clockworkmod version.

Or you can just go to settings - accounts and add a new google account, market should appear.

About 3rd party app's, I have no idea what they do. Remember that racer has low RAM and widgets may close because it runs out of memory...

and please, don't quote the 1st post, edit your post.

Edited by TigTex

Guest lgomes

Tigtex,

How you build CyanogenMod for Blade devices and install in Mooncake devices(ZTE Racer) ???

I'm adding support to CyanogenMod for Mooncake(ZTE Racer), because the build for Blade devices don't install in Mooncake devices.

I think the only modify the build.prop not make the build for blade installable for Mooncake devices.

For Brazilian ZTE Racer, the changes in Cyanogenmod is more deep, so is needed to create an device supported in cyanogenmod.

I'm building the CyanogenMod for ZTE Racer(Mooncake), but i'm getting an screen not working properly and i trying to fix this.

If anyone with experience in CyanogenMod can help, is welcome !!! The lack of documentation how work is big, learn how work in sources takes a long time.

Guest electricdel

Hi Tigtex great work! I can't keep track of the updates. Can you post a link to latest update plus the screen sensitivity as I have same issue.

Keep up the good work, you the MAN!

Many Thanks

:)

Guest Khan Miro
Hi Tigtex great work! I can't keep track of the updates. Can you post a link to latest update plus the screen sensitivity as I have same issue.

Many Thanks

Just follow the first post and there is link of the newest version plus the topic's name is edited according to the new version number. Don't bother him with unneeded tasks B)

Guest green_biri

Many Thanks

Like Khan Miro said, if you read the first post on the thread, you would find the latest stable version released with the complete change log. The screen calibrating boot.img (post #194) is just a temporary and experimental update, for TigTex to survey which configurations work the best with most users, based on feedback (i guess).

So all you need to do is to read the thread and wait for a new ROM version, or try the boot.img and see if it works for you.

Edited by green_biri

Hi all.

Tigtex good job about this firmware, my X850 look like a new cellphone!

Please, I'd like to activate SWAP on linux to make some improvement on android performance, but our kernel do not support, can you enable swap in next release?

i thankful you.

Guest TigTex
Hi all.

Tigtex good job about this firmware, my X850 look like a new cellphone!

Please, I'd like to activate SWAP on linux to make some improvement on android performance, but our kernel do not support, can you enable swap in next release?

i thankful you.

Next version will have swap and new calibration :)

and maybe usbtethering, I hope it works

I'll also try to give you a new phone.apk

Hi TigTex! Unfortunately Android 2.3 does not came out, and your assembly is not desired functions. Maybe they do? 1) Displaying and maintaining contacts in the sim 2) Inclusion of only 3g? These functions are essential and make them only you can. Help me please :)

Guest anil_go
If you can't see the market is because you didn't wipe your old rom correctly and the 1st run wizard didn't started.

I recomend you to wipe everything like I say on the 1st post, use an updated clockworkmod version.

Or you can just go to settings - accounts and add a new google account, market should appear.

About 3rd party app's, I have no idea what they do. Remember that racer has low RAM and widgets may close because it runs out of memory...

and please, don't quote the 1st post, edit your post.

thanks.

its working now

one more thing to ask u,

it is showing my total ram is 161mb,

is it right or it has 256mb , then where is the remaining?

Guest equiliym
Hi TigTex! Unfortunately Android 2.3 does not came out, and your assembly is not desired functions. Maybe they do? 1) Displaying and maintaining contacts in the sim 2) Inclusion of only 3g? These functions are essential and make them only you can. Help me please :)

i never saw sim contacts on any CM7 rom so i myself am using Contacts2SIM app, you should try it.. you can choose 2g/3g with ease, dont see why would it only be 3g since some carriers are expensive (like mine if you eat much mb over 3g) so i use 2g and wifi for more data etcetc

Thank you for your reply. Your assembly is the most stable and quality. Unfortunately, the work of Russia can not boast the same qualities. Another question, your work is done in black. Is it possible to make a theme is not black and white? Black is not readable in the sun. Thanks!

Guest mladenovic73

Led problem is there for this rom but whit my friend equiliym i put metamorph themes mixer and hc3-mdpi-morph-26 from xda and the led problem is gone.

Exellent rom tigtex hardly wait #110.

Guest andy787786

Hiya!!! :)

I am usually a silent observer of the forums!

I am just posting here to thank you TigTex for a great ROM!

I have installed your ROM from first post. Its a jewel.

I had Racer with all 3Mobile crap. Thanks to Ricky for his V3 2.1 custom ROM and phone was debranded.

Then I had rexchun 2.3.3. But rexchun ROM had calibration issues and hardware keys did not work. I don't know what happened after...!!

Now with 2.3.4 everything looks so perfect. I believe this topic is still active. Tagging it for most recent updates.

Cheers! B)

Edited by andy787786