Why shouldn't I buy a Transformer

Guest jdouce

Guest jdouce

OK, I've done my research, and if I sell my laptop and my kindle I can afford my self a Asus Eee Pad Transformer. So an inverse of a normal review please.

Why shouldn't I buy one and stay with my indestructible ThinkPad x61s and Kindle 3?

Guest dagrim1
OK, I've done my research, and if I sell my laptop and my kindle I can afford my self a Asus Eee Pad Transformer. So an inverse of a normal review please.

Why shouldn't I buy one and stay with my indestructible ThinkPad x61s and Kindle 3?

Because you have to sell those two in order to be able to afford one? Other then that, really... come on... it's all up to you. Completely depends on usage and expectations.

Guest Mr.Clark

The Kindle 3 is the best damn ebook reader on the market at the moment. If you read lots of ebooks, you will regret getting rid of it.

Guest iamdarren

I agree. Don't sell the laptop. There's still a way to go with tablets, before they can replace what a laptop can do.

Guest Smartbuddy

Tablet at this time are just additional fancy Gadgets, cannot replace a Laptop at this time, so if you have to sell your laptop to get a tablet, dont do it...

Edited by Smartbuddy