ROM CM 7.1..nightly & MIUI "2.3.4" ROM's Latest updates ( Fully Working)

Guest sundawg

Guest sundawg
Can "Metal Camera" be applied to this ROM? This camera app returns fantastic shots and I cannot live without it!

No!!!..you Can't

Guest umair9001

I am unable to get data connection properly somehow on this build..it gets disconnected then doesn't reconnect soon..it workd gr8 on the previous build of 20..

Specially after wifi usage..

Edited by umair9001

Guest atifx
@ Rajit..It's very fast now better then previous rom's & def its snappy.plus battery drain is very good....0.5%/hour . :P

My battery Drain is 0.5% in 30minutes. Any suggestions ?

Guest sundawg
My battery Drain is 0.5% in 30minutes. Any suggestions ?

wipe the battery stats in recovery after fully charging ur battery..and try.. :P

Guest atifx
wipe the battery stats in recovery after fully charging ur battery..and try.. :D

Roger that!

Will update you when i fully charge my Battery..:D

BTW, how do you install the new theme? Is it the Official MIUI Dark Theme ?

Edited by atifx

Guest atifx
Roger that!

Will update you when i fully charge my Battery..:D

BTW, how do you install the new theme? Is it the Official MIUI Dark Theme ?

Ok, Installed the Theme... Looks pretty..:D

Edited by atifx

Guest hossiam
If you reboot on MIUI did he keep the network setting because when i use 1.5.20 i have to put network setting after each reboot (fido) don't know why

thanks

I had not trouble on 20 either, i am using

4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A (For Liquid E 512MB)

http://hotfile.com/dl/85012526/1469597/4.0..._A_bin.zip.html

Dont know if this makes a difference had trouble with

4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT (For Liquid E 512MB)

http://hotfile.com/dl/107908952/fa7b0c1/4....IT_bin.zip.html

Dont know why

Guest fpbasilio
It s the camcorder working fine not like the previous version(lags)?

+1! if it still lags like before(low fps), i dunno if it can be called "fully working". its quite misleading :D just sayin

Guest sundawg
+1! if it still lags like before(low fps), i dunno if it can be called "fully working". its quite misleading :D just sayin

@misleading..its better then..past ver..lol..noone s misleading anyone here..you are free to flash it if you wish to.it a'int any compulsion :D

Guest fpbasilio
@misleading..its better then..past ver..lol..noone s misleading anyone here..you are free to flash it if you wish to.it a'int any compulsion :D

just saying man. last i tried cm7.1 nightly no 83 i think its still the laggy stuttery video cam. ya its better than before as in when u had to use videocam illusion. but for me i still wont call it "fully working" since camcorder wasnt like that in froyo. im not asking you to change the "fully working" on the label though dont worry. its just my opinion. im just patiently waiting for the camcorder to be better before i jump to the gingerbread bandwagon. :D

btw i dont get what you mean by "it aint any compulsion"

peace!

Guest SmithyBeatz

Flashed cm7.1 but theres no a2sdgui. Installed the darkromers one from market but it say i don't have the right script!?

Guest sundawg
just saying man. last i tried cm7.1 nightly no 83 i think its still the laggy stuttery video cam. ya its better than before as in when u had to use videocam illusion. but for me i still wont call it "fully working" since camcorder wasnt like that in froyo. im not asking you to change the "fully working" on the label though dont worry. its just my opinion. im just patiently waiting for the camcorder to be better before i jump to the gingerbread bandwagon. :D

btw i dont get what you mean by "it aint any compulsion"

peace!

camcorder s def better then previous build rom's...esp on miui..i don't see much lags as it use to be intially.froyo were def stock one..so it has to be at its best..oh i mean't to say..it a'int Mandatory that u have to flash my ver..so its all gud. man

Peace Out... :D

Guest fpbasilio
camcorder s def better then previous build rom's...esp on miui..i don't see much lags as it use to be intially.froyo were def stock one..so it has to be at its best..oh i mean't to say..it a'int Mandatory that u have to flash my ver..so its all gud. man

Peace Out... :D

havnt tried miui yet. maybe il try some time.. wish someday it could run as in froyo though, but il check miui out if its to my liking :D thanks

Guest mmkim
@mmkim.. wow..you own a special phone :D... games work fine for me..even played asphalt 6 on it..

HA ha!! if work fine for asphalt 6, i will flash your rom. ha ha.

and use your amend music amp to listen music. ha ha. :D

Guest SmithyBeatz
iwiped all data thru malez n flashed this rom followed by the apps2sd zip.

Which app2sd.zip did you flashed? Don't see a zip in first post or a GUI for app2sd in the Rom.

Edited by SmithyBeatz

Guest parithosh93

after each call i answer im not able to get the phone to unlock, the lock screen itself doesnt appear. i have to remove the bettery n then restart the phone. im running cm 7.1 btw and its overclocked.

Guest sundawg
after each call i answer im not able to get the phone to unlock, the lock screen itself doesnt appear. i have to remove the bettery n then restart the phone. im running cm 7.1 btw and its overclocked.

its already fast & snappy..why ru overclocking it..i would suggest manual wipe..& flash again & flash darektremor immediately after the rom flash & reboot...don't overclock or underclock.. :D

Guest hossiam
If you reboot on MIUI did he keep the network setting because when i use 1.5.20 i have to put network setting after each reboot (fido) don't know why

thanks

Just encountered this problem.

Guest sundawg
Which app2sd.zip did you flashed? Don't see a zip in first post or a GUI for app2sd in the Rom.

smithy the rom which u downloaded from here cm7.1 83..just rite cick on it open it and go to bin/app ..u will find ap2sdgui..rite click and delete it..and flash the rom again..and install app2sdgui from market...if ur having a win 7 computer it should be shown as compressed zip file.. :D

Guest SmithyBeatz
smithy the rom which u downloaded from here cm7.1 83..just rite cick on it open it and go to bin/app ..u will find ap2sdgui..rite click and delete it..and flash the rom again..and install app2sdgui from market...if ur having a win 7 computer it should be shown as compressed zip file.. :D

thank´s for your anwser, but there is no app2sdgui in the zip. theres not even a folder bin/app. in sytem/app no app2sdgui, in system/bin the same. i allredy istalled app2sdgui from market. but it says my phone is not rooted or script not found, but my phone is rotted. in LeoGingerbread i have no problems with app2sdgui.

Guest DingDongss

Hey, I'm just wondering what you're doing to get such good battery life. I only can manage 5% every hour.

Thanks.