ROM CM 7.1..nightly & MIUI "2.3.4" ROM's Latest updates ( Fully Working)

Guest sundawg

Guest SmashDML
yep!! that's rite..need to delete ms3c_yamaha.cfg...that's the one messing up rotation.. :D

The problem and the file keep returning. Any permanent fixes? :D

Guest markheloking
first try the app multimount sd and then comment.. :D

.... I did, and my comment was that... as I said before, it doesn't work, because it still relies on the OS's USB recognition.

more on this soon, going to school now :D

Guest sundawg
.... I did, and my comment was that... as I said before, it doesn't work, because it still relies on the OS's USB recognition.

more on this soon, going to school now :D

probably you def own a special phone.. :D ..as noone of 'em had this issue till now in my version..something has messed up in the flashing...why don't u try a "fresh"..like roll back and flash .14 emea rom through a1 tool and install malez..and flash this r0m :o

Guest kubrick89
Annoying problem with the CM 7.1 83 rom - Keys *always* vibrate no matter how haptic feedback is set up..

Have you trying with Liquid-Settings too?

Guest markheloking
probably you def own a special phone.. :D ..as noone of 'em had this issue till now in my version..something has messed up in the flashing...why don't u try a "fresh"..like roll back and flash .14 emea rom through a1 tool and install malez..and flash this r0m :D

so, yeah... I did that now, and it still doesn't work....?

btw, new problem occurred: sometimes there is a timeout on the wifi (as in the hardware), because I then am not able to connect to networks anymore. a more detailed description:

wifi suddenly lost. In conn settings screen: *press* "connect to #networkssidhere#". "Connecting..." then after like 15 secs "Disconnected". Also, at the specific SSID (in the list beneath those buttons), it just says "Remimded, securedblabla" and not "Connecting" as it should do (although it does not show this always when wifi DOES work, i am unsure exactly why).

in a difference "wifi program" (non-native android aka application), it says: "Connecting..." then after 10 secs "Hardware timeout" & then stops trying to connect.

also I noted in the application, that it does not receive any new polls from OS/Hardware(as in which connections are in range and stuff)

after a few minutes everything will turn on all of the sudden, and then everything is ok again.

this is very annoying, because I currently do not have a 3G subscription, so mobile networks are always off (& then wifi becomes the only option, but when that goes down, its just a plain headache)

anyway, despite the problems I have (as apparently I am the only person on earth experiencing these), they do not outweigh the benefits from such a firmware (for example to be able to move EVERYTHING to sd, like you should have been able to since like 1.6 or someshit)

also I like the hardware optimization options of this firmware (I toyed with them. although I would find it hard to believe, could one of these be the problem?)

[EDIT]

theres more. A2SDGui gives the opportunity to enlarge your RAM using you memstick. As I have a 16GB Class 10 certified stick, this is something I might want to do (also because I now permanently cached the home and messages in RAM to increase speed)

problem: it does not turn on.

*click* "Swap is deactivated" to activate. Popup shows "Working, changing settings". (in background you see the button actually switch to "Swap is activated" lol) & then suddenly closes the popup, and tadaa, still not active.

Edited by markheloking

Guest sundawg
so, yeah... I did that now, and it still doesn't work....?

btw, new problem occurred: sometimes there is a timeout on the wifi (as in the hardware), because I then am not able to connect to networks anymore. a more detailed description:

wifi suddenly lost. In conn settings screen: *press* "connect to #networkssidhere#". "Connecting..." then after like 15 secs "Disconnected". Also, at the specific SSID (in the list beneath those buttons), it just says "Remimded, securedblabla" and not "Connecting" as it should do (although it does not show this always when wifi DOES work, i am unsure exactly why).

in a difference "wifi program" (non-native android aka application), it says: "Connecting..." then after 10 secs "Hardware timeout" & then stops trying to connect.

also I noted in the application, that it does not receive any new polls from OS/Hardware(as in which connections are in range and stuff)

after a few minutes everything will turn on all of the sudden, and then everything is ok again.

this is very annoying, because I currently do not have a 3G subscription, so mobile networks are always off (& then wifi becomes the only option, but when that goes down, its just a plain headache)

anyway, despite the problems I have (as apparently I am the only person on earth experiencing these), they do not outweigh the benefits from such a firmware (for example to be able to move EVERYTHING to sd, like you should have been able to since like 1.6 or someshit)

also I like the hardware optimization options of this firmware (I toyed with them. although I would find it hard to believe, could one of these be the problem?)

[EDIT]

theres more. A2SDGui gives the opportunity to enlarge your RAM using you memstick. As I have a 16GB Class 10 certified stick, this is something I might want to do (also because I now permanently cached the home and messages in RAM to increase speed)

problem: it does not turn on.

*click* "Swap is deactivated" to activate. Popup shows "Working, changing settings". (in background you see the button actually switch to "Swap is activated" lol) & then suddenly closes the popup, and tadaa, still not active.

you need to activate swap first in malez..and also the ext 2 & ext 3 and after flashing rom flash darktermor script zip in first post ..to get it work. :D

Guest kmbilly

It's a great rom! But is USB tethering working in the MIUI rom? I tried to enable usb tethering on my phone while usb connecting to Windows XP, but no new hardware dialog comes out asking for driver

Guest markheloking

ok, and there is even more (whenever you think somethings over...)

my SIM problem wasn't due to a bad flash or anything. It just randomly enables/disables it (on a per-boot basis, once its working, it stays like that until reboot).

right now, i would say it's about a 1/3 ratio (notworking/working). ow, and whenever it does work, it also asks for the weird 2nd ping number to "unlock network" or somesh!t.

I am not exactly sure who exactly is the "main dev" or just an active one (from the "Koud truecolor...roggin..Gnufabio dario..lens..first..Dr chase"), but if they are still working this out, would they be kind enough to look into this? (and yes, that does mean that I would like to participate in testing the firmwares and stuff, and also I am available for logs and whatnot needed to fix this, so that one day, also my 'very special' phone will accept all my requests without fail)

Edited by markheloking

Hi,

is there a german language pack for MIUI 1.5.28 available. The latest I could find was for 1.5.13.

Can I use the N1 language pack for 1.5.28, anyone tried so far?

As an alternative, is there a working version of 1.6.3 plus german language?

THX

Guest sundawg
is this thread dying?

no it isnt.i've been lil busy..so .i'll update new miui & nightly..with better fix..im working on battery drain issue..in my ver its still not more then 1%/hour..but still tryna make it better..stay tuned ;)

Edited by sundawg

Guest SmashDML
no it isnt.i've been lil busy..so .i'll update new miui & nightly..with better fix..im working on battery drain issue..in my ver its still not more then 1%/hour..but still tryna make it better..stay tuned :P

Great news ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SmashDML
no it isnt.i've been lil busy..so .i'll update new miui & nightly..with better fix..im working on battery drain issue..in my ver its still not more then 1%/hour..but still tryna make it better..stay tuned B)

Not going so great I guess? :)

Guest androich
no it isnt.i've been lil busy..so .i'll update new miui & nightly..with better fix..im working on battery drain issue..in my ver its still not more then 1%/hour..but still tryna make it better..stay tuned :)

Nice Share...

i really cannot waiting for the update of MIUI i.6.17

coz the camera Freeze issue, and Cam Corder LAG is verry disturbing me... B) :D ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest greendixy

i installed this awhile back and i was wondering how i revert back to what i backed up do i do a flash no check and a no check when i goto flash the orig rom?

i installed this awhile back and i was wondering how i revert back to what i backed up do i do a flash no check and a no check when i goto flash the orig rom?

If you backed up using nandroid backup, restore using nandroid restore. From malez recovery "Backup and restore" menu

~renzs

Guest greendixy

If you backed up using nandroid backup, restore using nandroid restore. From malez recovery "Backup and restore" menu

~renzs

its back to normal thank you as much as i like the rom even with redoing the rom a couple times i found the battery drain was to much and almost nothing was running battery died within 1 day on my normal rom for 2.2 it last about 2 to 2 1/2 days