best android phone for £100-£200 ?

Guest shenglong

Guest shenglong

hello its been a while since the zte blade came out are there any better new version coming out soon ? what are the nearest alternatives/competition to the zte blade for a similar price ?

also what is the cheapest snapdragon cpu phone ?

thanks in advance :P

Guest shenglong

hmm only 800mhz cpu compared to ztes 700 and better camera ? for 60£ extra ? does it support flash ? doesnt seem worthwhile at first hand, lol ive already got a zte blade (and i absolutely love it to death) but im still curious if there is better :D

Guest The Soup Thief
hmm only 800mhz cpu compared to ztes 700 and better camera ? for 60£ extra ? does it support flash ? doesnt seem worthwhile at first hand, lol ive already got a zte blade (and i absolutely love it to death) but im still curious if there is better :D

It's overclockable to 1800mhz or so also. Flibblesan and Paul really love it. I have a blade adn love it and am seriously tempted to get one, but rationality and my wife complaining about the amount of time I spend fiddling with it have won me over so it probably won't happen

Reckon I'll hang on to the blade for another six months til something else catches my eye...

Guest hugobosslives

yer dont get me wrong i love my blade. its an awesome little phone.

as above, i will keep it for another 6 months (then i will have had it a year) before moving on.

but if i broke my blade, that would be the phone i would probs buy...

EDIT: as for your snapdragon question... its probs the Desise Z. you can get it for around 220 if your lucky. tho its a weird phone

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest The Soup Thief
"overclockable to 1800mhz" from an 800mhz cpu ? is that a typo lmao?

Incredibly no - you might want to reattach your ass

As I say, I don't have one myself, but Paul and Flibblesan have been tweeting about the ridiculous hackability of the Huawei 8800 / Ideos X5 and the potential to get to these speeds

There are links on xda to kernels and ROMs running at 1500mhz and 1800mhz

Looky here in modaco's u8800 thread also

As I say, I don't have one, and I'd have serious concerns the stability at the top end, but apparently it has the potential to be crazy fast

I ain't never touched one, mind - just going on the words of fairly reliable sources on the internets

Guest shenglong

lol blimey thats one heck of an oc, yeah i went thru the various threads and posts sounds really good but im happy with the zte blade does everything i need and get to spend the saved £70 for sumthin else :D