[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest wILDbIT
Exactly.

People if you do rom testing and know how to report decently then head over to my new topic and post your findings. Decents reports will be rewarded with download links to latest beta versions when they occur.

Sorry Trip, I've updated to correct bug thread now...

Edited by wILDbIT

Guest highaltitude
Angry birds working for me, did you make sure you didnt restore data?

Restoring data always causes FC's

I understand this...But how do you get your game saves then??

Guest geordieboy2011
I don't find cobrato or Z's rom anywhere for my use.... m nw so much craving for it ...if anyone can give me a link..or does it even exist? If yes, why don't they release it....

prob cos there not intelligent enougth to make a rom and that seems to be there problem and xda's loss :)

im gutted trip has took the htc path as im going towards the samsung gx2 but one day his roms may grace my phone again

but i am still keeping my x10 as a play phone lol

Guest mrmoav

All is well on BB49 1.7 running on AT&Ts 4G network in Atlanta

wifi notification battery still showing instead of wifi symbol

I think this even fixed some of the scratches on my screen :)

*anyone have a link to a hack to turn off home button to wake phone, that doesn't require use of root explorer(all the crap in my wife's purse hits the home key and turns on the phone and she is always calling people accidentally)*

SONY BETA Panorama camera works well after fix as well

ROCK SOLID

Edited by mrmoav

Guest motovation2010
All is well on BB49 1.7 running on AT&Ts 4G network in Atlanta

wifi notification battery still showing instead of wifi symbol

I think this even fixed some of the scratches on my screen :)

*anyone have a link to a hack to turn off home button to wake phone, that doesn't require use of root explorer(all the crap in my wife's purse hits the home key and turns on the phone and she is always calling people accidentally)*

SONY BETA Panorama camera works well after fix as well

ROCK SOLID

Hey im in atlanta as well. How are you running 4g on ur xperia? i would love to be able to do this on mine!!!

Edited by motovation2010

Guest geordieboy2011

found one ikkle fault

when in call screen goes black but when move from ear to hang up and end call the screen stays black for a few secs so cant end call

Guest cjsabaki
found one ikkle fault

when in call screen goes black but when move from ear to hang up and end call the screen stays black for a few secs so cant end call

Delay setting for proximity sensor, just hit home button to turn screen on.

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest mrmoav
Hey im in atlanta as well. How are you running 4g on ur xperia? i would love to be able to do this on mine!!!

It's not a 4G phone I'm just saying it's on the 4G network. However, I'm off of Piedmont and my 4G aircard is true 4G(ok, techically it's not true 4G more like 3.5G...but it's the best we have until LTE) :)

Edited by mrmoav

Guest brainz
I dont know lol B) I'm opening new thread for you all to report on. Wishes and bugs check it out when its open.

Nice now i will own at reporting :)

Guest geordieboy2011
Delay setting for proximity sensor, just hit home button to turn screen on.

Best regards,

Chris

thanks silly me never thought of that lol

Guest motovation2010
It's not a 4G phone I'm just saying it's on the 4G network. However, I'm off of Piedmont and my 4G aircard is true 4G(ok, techically it's not true 4G more like 3.5G...but it's the best we have until LTE) :)

OK cause i was like wtf? i thought you figured out something that i didn't cause i try to go through every forum about x10 so i can get the full potential. Thanks for the quick reply.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Please check rdannar "tripnmiui" thread, now we know what was truly happening on XDA. And this makes clear what XDA supports.

Hard working dev or childish themer...

Decide for yourselfs.

Guest cjsabaki
Please check rdannar "tripnmiui" thread, now we know what was truly happening on XDA. And this makes clear what XDA supports.

Decide for yourselfs.

Trip,

Dude, this rom was released here for a reason................................... Relax n think a bit Sir!!! :) B) :D ;) ;) :D

Best regards,

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip,

Dude, this rom was released here for a reason................................... Relax n think a bit Sir!!! B) :D ;) ;) :D :D

Best regards,

Chris

I dont care why it was released here, he always releases my roms LOL :) Its hillarious to see him calling himself a dev, thats the only good thing its something funny. Dont forget that he and 2 others are the reason for me to get banned on XDA. Its not allowed to protect your work there.. Thats strange and has nothing to do with open source.

Guest PlayGunsta

Decide for yourselfs.

Hahaha lol...

Btw the guy from this thread: http://android.modaco.com/content/sony-eri...-it-comes-from/

Fiscidtox, came to XDA to troll after he got banned. And he came to troll me lol. He doesn't even know where he talks about, I did bite him in his ass XD He's sooo stupid! I know this is very off-topic... So guys don't reply to this :)! So many trolls there, so I love these forums!

EDIT:

Lol look at this thread over at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1129597

Use proxy if you can't view.

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest Ratheen

I don't know if any one else has faced this problem, or noticed it.

when using either MiUi Music Player, or even the Android Music player, the pitch of the music changes from time to time, within the same song! ...

has anyone else noticed it? or am i the only one with this problem?

BB67 with MiUi 1.6.9

Guest Ratheen

Sorry, noticed another thing:

when using bluetooth when on a call, if you disconnect the call using the touch screen, the connection is broken.

I have to turn the bluetooth off/on and re connect with the X10 to continue using it (for music)

BB67, MiUi 1.6.9

Guest alesX10
Yes sir B)

How about the change logs,we,some HK users,are waiting for the change log :D

btw,I just got a MW600.It runs very well on 1.6.9

cheers,

L

Hello, hum it's strange,my mw600 have several issues,phone reboots,crash ,disconnection of bt ... ,are you sure that it works well ,i mean withous getting disconected or freezed?

Guest geordieboy2011

hi trip are you planing on relesing 1.7.1 tonight ???????? or you having a nice night off with the missus lol

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest wILDbIT
Hello, hum it's strange,my mw600 have several issues,phone reboots,crash ,disconnection of bt ... ,are you sure that it works well ,i mean withous getting disconected or freezed?

Something with BT is certainly different after 1.6.5. Just went back stepping through 1.6.9. The older version implementation of BT is much more functional and I hope it's not a big fix for Trip

Guest Ajael44

1.7 BB.58 : all is working like a charm, I love the new camera skin !

A little bug in Gmail on the top there is a uggly grey bar...

Thx Trip for your good job, again !

Don't care about haters, they are stupid people !

I come from Xda to follow you, there are good people on Xda too ?

Enjoy !

:)