[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest drmdrago
Hey Trip, i was having a problem earlier, everytime i called someone my signal just dropped out ,and lost the call, i dont know whats wrong with it , and i did not have any chose to go back to 1.4.0 bb52 and after that i did not have any problem, and its working very smooth..but is there any fix on this? i was on BB67 rom 1.5.0 witch is my calls are getting cut everytime someone is trying to call me/loosing signal

I have that problem from time to time with 1.4.0 bb49.

Guest sp9nki
Any solution to my problem?

BB67 , Rom Ver 1.5.0.

Radio dropping and regaining every 2 seconds. Already tried to fix it by crashing system server, doesnt work.

Another question. Which is the easiest way to copy the Wifi fix onto my device? Thanks in advance!

Answered my second question. Just pushed the file with ADB.

Signal drops remain. Looking foward for a solution :D

Guest Neel007
Answered my second question. Just pushed the file with ADB.

Signal drops remain. Looking foward for a solution :D

use root explorer.... go back few pages .. i have posted all the links needed...

Guest scattaman
Any solution to my problem?

BB67 , Rom Ver 1.5.0.

Radio dropping and regaining every 2 seconds. Already tried to fix it by crashing system server, doesnt work.

Another question. Which is the easiest way to copy the Wifi fix onto my device? Thanks in advance!

Di you try patching it with cm6bb54?

Guest Cyberman_NI

Thanks jpminou,

That fix worked perfectly for the phone signal. Although my wifi is still not connecting. Keyboard issues are also cured.

Oh and big Thanks to trip for all his hard work (come on modaco integrate a thanks button)

Guest jpminou
Thanks jpminou,

That fix worked perfectly for the phone signal. Although my wifi is still not connecting. Keyboard issues are also cured.

Oh and big Thanks to trip for all his hard work (come on modaco integrate a thanks button)

for the wifi and keyboard Neel007 has post this file 2 pages back and here the file again.the instruction is inside the file. don't forget to fix the permissions.

Trip_s_wifi_keyboard_fix_for____1.5.0_with_bb_67_or_TripNbb61_.rar

Edited by jpminou

Guest jpminou
Sorry for my second post on this thread... I've just deleted it (http://android.modaco.com/content-page/340637/rom-29-05-tripnmiui-iris-1-5-0-froyo-where-the-air-is-crisp/page/160/#entry1713155)

But i've saw that another fix has been released by jpminou . . .

sorry but what do you mean??

Trip said that we can post fix for this rom cause he is working on miui Gingerbread 0.3.0.

Guest brainz

ok guys heres the HOTTEST question, tell me which basebands you think is better in terms of performance and stability and compatibility:

1) baseband 61

2) baseband 67

please give me a start point here... :D

Guest mrmoav

1.5 with BB .61

x10A AT&T

reflashed with original 2.1A generic global base before flashing 1.5 + wifi/keyboard patch

both my microcell and standard 2G connections working flawlessly (3G may take upto 90 seconds to lock on)

no issue with wifi, connect disconnect no problem

BUGS-

keyboard in SMS still keeps vanishing constantly when i'm typing(may dissapear 15x while writing to my gal)...I'm and average texter about 4000+ SMS a month...

Can not pull up camera application directly from SMS app(Camera Force Close Error). Have to launch camera app to take picture then add to SMS through gallery.

AWESOME job

***ALREADY APPLIED PATCH***

Edited by mrmoav

Guest frankie_fish
1.5 with BB .61

x10A AT&T

reflashed with original 2.1A generic global base before flashing 1.5

both my microcell and standard 2G connections working flawlessly (3G may take upto 90 seconds to lock on)

no issue with wifi, connect disconnect no problem

BUGS-

keyboard in SMS still keeps vanishing constantly when i'm typing(may dissapear 15x while writing to my gal)...I'm and average texter about 4000+ SMS a month...

Can not pull up camera application directly from SMS app(Camera Force Close Error). Have to launch camera app to take picture then add to SMS through gallery.

AWESOME job

there is a patch few pages back for keyboard

Guest theskeptic
Out of topic. Is there a forum where you Trip become a moderator? You deserve that privilege and entitlement. So that you wouldnt jump forums again or get into a dispute. :D Cheers.

He could always start up his own forum and be the admin rather than waste his life away moderating. Delegation is the name of the game. Myfastforums is still around and last I checked it was still free.

TripNForum lol.

Edited by theskeptic

Guest surki

This is what i did:

Made Repair via SE PCCompanion

Rotted phone via Flashtool

installed Xrecovery via Flashtool

instaled your ROM via Xrecovery

updated to bb .67 via flashtool

what did I get: a LOT of reboots.

please, what did i do wrong?

Guest jpminou
This is what i did:

Made Repair via SE PCCompanion

Rotted phone via Flashtool

installed Xrecovery via Flashtool

instaled your ROM via Xrecovery

updated to bb .67 via flashtool

what did I get: a LOT of reboots.

please, what did i do wrong?

did you do a factory reset in xrecovery and wipe everything like data dalvik cache and battery stats?

Edited by jpminou

Guest surki
did you do a factory reset in xrecovery and wipe everything like data dalvik cache and battery stats?

Yes, factrory reset, wipe cache, battery stats, dalvik, fix permisions.... all of that :D

Guest ZagorPower

I have these problems with 1.5(trip baseband 61):

Wifi, keyboard, signal loss... !!NOW WORK PERFECTLY!!

Signal problem, mission complete

Download this, copy to sd, and install it from recovery:

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=72872

Thanks to xionation

Wifi and keyboard problem, mission complete

Download this(it has included readme):

http://www.mediafire.com/?5p1a8tjtgwt3mam

and this(root explorer) link removed by mod

Read readme, copy the needed files, and reboot! :D

Sry for reply, but i read a lot to find it. Its maybe help the others... (I do this on 2 device now.. :D)

Love it! :o

Guest TripNRaVeR

You have to flash baseband before installing the rom. Baseband 61 is what i think the best. Still trying tough. Major problem in 0.3.0 fixed.

Hope to get it ready within 1 hour for a release.

Edit:

Strange for keyboard i had no keyboard issues, seems that i deleted wrong files cause i upload 1.5.0 twice lol

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou
Yes, factrory reset, wipe cache, battery stats, dalvik, fix permisions.... all of that :D

u need to flash the BB first and next go to xrecovery wipe everything and after that install the rom