[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest highaltitude
use root explorer.... go back few pages .. i have posted all the links needed...

Yeah, but you have to sign up for some other site to get Root explorer so the link is sort of useless, unless you want to reg on yet another forum.

For me, nothing has worked very well since 1.2.0 version, which I guess I'll stay on for now since I havent seen much of a difference on the other versions.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest Xperia84
You have to flash baseband before installing the rom. Baseband 61 is what i think the best. Still trying tough. Major problem in 0.3.0 fixed.

Hope to get it ready within 1 hour for a release.

Edit:

Strange for keyboard i had no keyboard issues, seems that i deleted wrong files cause i upload 1.5.0 twice lol

I will try to stay awake for the release :] have waited a long time for the gingerbread update.. The gingerbread ROM is so damn sexy..

Guest jpminou

so far the rom is perfect on BB61 with the patch and the wifi file replacement.

i didn't have issue with the keyboard.

i loved the colors in 1.5.0

Edited by jpminou

Guest jpminou
I am getting radio problem too. I've tried cobrato's and jpminou's patches and it doesn't work. :D

which BB and how u did the installation????

Guest highaltitude
kr3g3r since you're also here. open up your thread for themes & stuff :D cook something up & good babyee :D

You can get most of what he had in his theme from going to the online themes and downloading Android3.0 and Galaxy Themes, minus the lock screen buttons.

What is the big fix for Radio on 1.5.0? And what is the consensus of which BB to use? I tried both .61 and .67 and didnt get really any working radio with either one.

Guest jpminou
You can get most of what he had in his theme from going to the online themes and downloading Android3.0 and Galaxy Themes, minus the lock screen buttons.

What is the big fix for Radio on 1.5.0? And what is the consensus of which BB to use? I tried both .61 and .67 and didnt get really any working radio with either one.

did u read few pages back??

Guest gogogu
You have to flash baseband before installing the rom. Baseband 61 is what i think the best. Still trying tough. Major problem in 0.3.0 fixed.

Hope to get it ready within 1 hour for a release.

Edit:

Strange for keyboard i had no keyboard issues, seems that i deleted wrong files cause i upload 1.5.0 twice lol

LIKE LIKE LIKE

Guest highaltitude
did u read few pages back??

LOL, I thought I did, but maybe I missed a page. I had to skip around as I just got home a little while ago, so I wasnt sure where I had left off reading earlier. Ill go look again. Plus, if you mean using patches that doesnt count unless they are from Trip. Shouldnt have to use some other patch to use Trips ROM, just like custom kernels and other stuff.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest fandetalal
which BB and how u did the installation????

I tried with both bb .67 and .61.

I did the installation by reinstalling stock rom with SEUS then I've flashed bb .67 with flashtool, then root + xrecovery, then 1.5.0 tripNmui (with wifi and key fixes) rom via xrecovery.

Then I got radio problem, so I tried to crash server, fix permission, then your patch, then I tried cobrato's patch, then I flashed bb .61 (with trip's modified flashtool) and reinstalled trip's rom (so this time i didn't reinstall stock rom), and then tried cobrato's and your patch again, but still in vain.

:D

Is it possible that it is because of my provider (virgin mobile, France)?

Edited by fandetalal

Guest jpminou
I tried with both bb .67 and .61.

I did the installation by reinstalling stock rom with SEUS then I've flashed bb .67 with flashtool, then root + xrecovery, then 1.5.0 tripNmui (with wifi and key fixes) rom via xrecovery.

Then I got radio problem, so I tried to crash server, fix permission, then your patch, then I tried cobrato's patch, then I flashed bb .61 (with trip's modified flashtool) and reinstalled trip's rom (so this time i didn't reinstall stock rom), and then tried cobrato's and your patch again, but still in vain.

:D

Is it possible that it is because of my provider (virgin mobile, France)?

that is weird,are u not getting signal at all or it comes for 2sec and go?

Guest fandetalal
that is weird,are u not getting signal at all or it comes for 2sec and go?

I'm getting signal but sometimes it drops completely for no reason , so when I call someone, the call is very often interrupted after 15 seconds and it's really annoying.

(I'm going to bed now :D)

Edited by fandetalal

Guest jpminou
I'm getting signal but sometimes it drops completely for no reason , so when I call someone, the call is very often interrupted after 15 seconds and it's really annoying.

(I'm going to bed now :D)

Try BB54 cause i think the problem is related to ur location. GN

Guest arkedk
check your pm for fix if u need it... not uploading it on forum untill trip allows....

EDIT:- ok it's allowed now so link is here ....thnx trip ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?5p1a8tjtgwt3mam

ROOT EXPLORER - WAREZ.

No warez on the site!

Post has been reported. If you want Root Explorer go buy it.

READ THE RULES

ILLEGAL CONTENT

I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings.

Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to:

Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software

Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

Of course, there are those that argue homescreens / ringtones are a grey area - this is true - but I have made an executive decision to let these be posted, and should the copyright owner take issue, they can contact me and I will deal with the offending post immediately.

Edited by arkedk

Guest highaltitude
No warez on the site!

Post has been reported. If you want Root Explorer go buy it.

READ THE RULES

So is Root Exporer illegal? Pirated? or cracked? or Nintendo emulator? or a ROM? Or is that because of a link to it outside of the market and not getting the 3.99 paid price? I'm just trying to clarify this for myself so I know the rules better. You come over with 3 posts and decide right away to rat someone for a post? LOL Sorry not meant to offend just observing.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest kr3g3r
Gingerbread seems ready. Is alot faster then before. Also some apps like gmail added.

wicked news........been checking daily for this

hopefully the auto rotation lag is fixed, only reason i had to go back to 0.1.8

been waiting on a good major update so i can start making more themes for it