[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest kr3g3r
Gingerbread is uploading so have fun there! :D

the the new GB update still on bb.49/.52 or is it updated for the new one too?

Guest wali01x

can't wait to test this baby out :D i guess im going around using everyone's rom wolf's, trip's, eric's not the others tho :| it lacks proper support, WLOD :D , and more WLOD :o and then speed & lot more

Guest niezamema

anyone can help me?...how to flash the bb61 using tripsnbb61?...after click the flash.bat file,then how to connect the phone?..do i need to turn off the phonr and connect it while holding the back button or just connect while the phone still on?...i try both ways but nothing happen...

then i decided to flash the baseband using one of the link in xda...i can flash it but after installing 1.5.0,the signal com and go...so i flash back to bb52 and apply patch and now it works...

but i wanted to try bb61 or 67 with this rom..anyone can help me?

Guest jpminou
anyone can help me?...how to flash the bb61 using tripsnbb61?...after click the flash.bat file,then how to connect the phone?..do i need to turn off the phonr and connect it while holding the back button or just connect while the phone still on?...i try both ways but nothing happen...

then i decided to flash the baseband using one of the link in xda...i can flash it but after installing 1.5.0,the signal com and go...so i flash back to bb52 and apply patch and now it works...

but i wanted to try bb61 or 67 with this rom..anyone can help me?

flash TripBB61,first run flash.bat then choose TripBB and connect ur ph while pressing the back key. reboot to xrecovery and wipe everything then flash the rom.if the signal come and go flash the patch in 4-5 pages back and the signal will be ok

Edited by jpminou

Guest matrixskillz

Im having a problem after restoring all my sms texts, the sms app FC. I'v tried handcent too and same problem. I have been having this problem since 1.1 rom. I have also been using this method for restoring my sms on other roms, but it seems to only not work on this rom. I hope trip can find fix this prob in future releases. The sms app works fine b4 i restore the messages but i really need my texts. Is there any fix for this? Also iv been using (sms backup and restore) and (spritemobile) to backup my sms but both fail. :D

Guest jpminou

@ Trip i think u should not focus on the new BB cause maybe it is new and have bugs depending on users home location. just my opinion :D

Guest egozum

i'm having problem with my bluetooth connection, im using mw600, whenever i tryto play a music it will just reboot, im on BB67, any suggestion

Guest jpminou

i flashed the new rom crashed the system server to have signal but i had the same network problem,signal come and go BB61.

5AM here :D will test more tomorrow GN

Edited by jpminou

Guest highaltitude
i flashed the new rom crashed the system server to have signal but i had the same network problem,signal come and go BB61.

No signal, BB61 I have the radio in the About Phone, and the APN is there, no bars... :D

Guest jpminou
No signal, BB61 I have the radio in the About Phone, and the APN is there, no bars... :D

wait little time and the signal will show

Guest niezamema
flash TripBB61,first run flash.bat then choose TripBB and connect ur ph while pressing the back key. reboot to xrecovery and wipe everything then flash the rom.if the signal come and go flash the patch in 4-5 pages back and the signal will be ok

i already try that but nothing happen...the phone wont flash..can i flash the bb using another baseband file the on with .ftf at the back..ive downloaded in xda..

the cmbb54 file is it?

Guest highaltitude
wait little time and the signal will show

I really want to learn more about whether BB's depend on location/country etc. I'll wait a bit and see what happens.

Guest wali01x
I really want to learn more about whether BB's depend on location/country etc. I'll wait a bit and see what happens.

like i can tell you .54 and .55 basebands are good for canada and united states. others can fill in the blanks to help you out..

Guest highaltitude
like i can tell you .54 and .55 basebands are good for canada and united states. others can fill in the blanks to help you out..

Yeah thats what I figured, especially from viewing the BB thread on XDA. So with that being said, how is it going to be possible to make a ROM that is going to work for everyone? We really need to have Universal BB that Trip has talked about in the past. I've been running .52 with great results on most of all his stuff, until these few builds on the new BBs.

Guest BuglyAstard

First post here for me, had to follow this amazing rom. Im using .67 and the posted patch for wifi, my keyboard was fine. Everything is working awesome, very fast. Im still wondering tho, would my signal be even better with the 61 baseband I live in Oregon US Ive always had best results with .55, Ill take the "if it aint broke dont fix it" approach, thanks for a great rom.

Guest hlay
Gingerbread is uploading so have fun there! :D

thanks Trip :D

i'm on BB .67 since v1.5. after installed this v0.3.0 i didn't have signal, did a "crash the system server" full signal shows

this ROM seems like the best. will report more later

Edited by hlay

Guest ALPHA DOG

Trip, and what changes in version 0.3.0-stick? I'd like to know! Thank you so much for Trip ROM! Thank you so much for everything you do!

Edited by ALPHA DOG

Guest hlay
Trip, and what changes in version 0.3.0-stick? I'd like to know! Thank you so much for Trip ROM! Thank you so much for everything you do!

this's gingerbread, the older v1.1 - v1.5 were froyo android

Guest scattaman

***Related Question***

Can anyone tell me if auto focus is working in this Rom? I would love a custom Rom that has auto focus working!