[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest niqjones
do u mean only BB65 have a new kernel?? cause BB67 show year 2010 and it is a new one.

edit : thanx Trip for the answer

edit2: i tried the new 2.1 rom which include BB65. so for this reason i felt the rom flying :D

So we cant just flash the BB we need to flash that whole file from th elink above? Then your SMS works?

Guest cjsabaki
New kernel is only for baseband 65, that is indeed another reason why baseband 65 is better. It needs more test results obviously.

Right on the money!! Just flashed 65, signal came right up n new kernel build date march 2011!!! Nice call Sir Trip!! Thanks!!

Guest jpminou
So we cant just flash the BB we need to flash that whole file from th elink above? Then your SMS works?

there is a link only for BB no need to flash all the rom.

Edited by jpminou

Guest niqjones
there is a link only for BB no need to flash all the rom.

when i flashed just the BB i couldnt send/recieve SMS though

Guest ifellasleep

hey trip can i make a suggestion, can you test on 1.5.6 that the amazon app store apps instal properly? on the the previous version i was having issues loading up apps from the app store. i kept getting instalation failed messages.

and yes i made sure i was able to DL apps/apks from unkown sources

Guest MiropeG

I just flashed bb65, sms works fine. :D

Edited by MiropeG

Guest jpminou
No, BB65

for me too on BB65 i couldn't send SMS thats why i went to BB67.

so we gonna wait 1.5.6 with BB65 support

Edited by jpminou

Guest niqjones
for me too on BB65 i couldn't send SMS thats why i went to BB67.

so we gonna wait 1.5.6 with BB65 support

Whack! haha oh well, back to 67 I go... =D thanks for the help I must have misunderstood you earlier.

Guest fandetalal
Proximity sensor is working fine here but if not for you try SANITY app from market.

Thanks, i'm going to try that

Guest Atanu89
why would you think of that? :D

just want to catch things up. relax, he'll be fine :D and we'll make sure that everyone is happy here.

Cheers Lancez, lets keep the haters out and spamming free and I know everyone is happy here so far! (True trippers anyway)

i couldn't send sms on BB 65 :o

edit : everyone should try all BB to pick the best network.(my opinion)

Yeah jp ive been playing with BB's till I can find the best one, so far it has been BB52 which is what I have been using as my daily with TripnMiui GB 0.2.0 (stable as a m*f*'n rock version) and just now about to try out Trips new baby of BB65. I think as I have seen that it really does matter which version of x10 you started with (a or i) beccause they are region related, and mine always operates better when using a BB of x10i for which it is meant.

Guest cjsabaki

Craaap!! Text message bug on65.... confirm text dont send or receive on just bband flash... anybody having any luck????????????????

Guest cjsabaki
Craaap!! Text message bug on65.... confirm text dont send or receive on just bband flash... anybody having any luck????????????????

P.s. will reflas 67 w out kernel sin files n see.

Guest jpminou
Is it basebands error or in the rom you think?

The BB :D

i tried to manually set the sms center number but it search search without found the number.something related to the BB with the network

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki
Is it basebands error or in the rom you think?

Im wondering if its kernel related, gonna try flashing 67 but with 65 kernel sin left inplace, at dinner now, bout 30 minutes till i get back home, will advise, at&t here in usa, so 65 should be right at home, and my phone is an x10a from at&t directly, older version not x10hd.

P.s. rom was working perfect before the bband flash, signal is strong and consistant, internet works great and calls work well, just no sms!!

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest cjsabaki

Couldnt flash 67 without changing kernel sin file, not smart enuff to decompile ftf file to do it!! Lol!!

Flashed 67 bband and earlier texts went right through!!!

Error in bband 65 file???? Or is there sumthing in the bband designed only for its 2.1 firmware??

Anybody try the complete firmware and able to send sms / texts????

Guest ToasterKing
.67 is a farce when you spend sometime with .65 :D

Always .65 for me now.

Can you elaborate on what you've found in the differences between 65 and 67 please?

Guest highaltitude

damn, I just installed it. LOL, well Ill see if it works here. I do have radio signal and wifi.

Guest Mortyx10
Couldnt flash 67 without changing kernel sin file, not smart enuff to decompile ftf file to do it!! Lol!!

Flashed 67 bband and earlier texts went right through!!!

Error in bband 65 file???? Or is there sumthing in the bband designed only for its 2.1 firmware??

Anybody try the complete firmware and able to send sms / texts????

hey man...you dont need to decompile anything just run the flash tool choose flash and the the ftf file you want to decompile but DONT connect your phone...let it search for your phone...while searching you can go to firmware folder and find all the sin files in a folder called "prepared"

this is with the latest flashtool btw

Guest brainz

i have tripNMIUI 1.5.5 on BB67 and i can confirm that the battery drains a high.... And i did intensive testing for 3 days :D normal and extensive use....

Heard about the new version coming out, i think that will have this issue resolved.... Awesome work yet again...