[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest 07ee17

I can't download anything from market. it always sticks at "starting download...". I am using 1.5.6 with BB67. Have I done something wrong with my settings or anything else? Please help...

Guest theddy
- Camera app from my CM6 rom ported to MIUI

camera setting "high" is 720P

Does this mean, we can not record videos in 800x480? :-(

Guest Rustyboy
Hi Trip,

Thank You Sir! for this wonderful ROM. I just moved from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6 without any hassle. The new one is superb, esp. the camera, man.

One thing I notice with 1.5.5 and 1.5.6 is that my radio signal fluctuates a lot, like goes from 3 bar to one and sometimes to nothing. I don't know if it is related to the phone, rom or my place. This doesn't happen everywhere but mainly in my place. May be poor network. Well, I guess SE is not NOKIA in that line.

PS I am already using xrecovery 1.0.0 and I have absolutely no problem to zap between the multitude of ROMS so far. Very big thanks to Z whose work has enabled playing with ROMS much easier than playing AngryBirds.

Keep up the good work.

"Money gone Nothing gone, Health gone something gone but character gone everything gone."

Hi there did you update with xrecovery or fresh install

By the way i'm on 1.5.5 and having the same issue with radio signal BB67

Edited by Rustyboy

Guest tophergrace
No need to flash anything. This ROM works flawlessly on BB67.

That would be perfect!! Gonna try this after my work. 1 issue though, Im on 1.5.5 version now and I cant connect to my pc via Bluetooth. Device is freezing and auto rebooting. Not a big deal.

Guest mylovelyhorse

So I am running 1.5.5 which is just fab, but I'm curious about 1.5.6.

But I don't really want to wipe the whole phone and flash the ROM - setting all my apps & settings up and everything afterwards is a PITA.

Am I ignoring something simple? What I usually do when I am flashing a ROM is go the whole hog - restore factory setting, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, etc. Am I going too far or is this the correct procedure for a safe install?

Guest king2
So I am running 1.5.5 which is just fab, but I'm curious about 1.5.6.

But I don't really want to wipe the whole phone and flash the ROM - setting all my apps & settings up and everything afterwards is a PITA.

Am I ignoring something simple? What I usually do when I am flashing a ROM is go the whole hog - restore factory setting, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, etc. Am I going too far or is this the correct procedure for a safe install?

you forget to use mui backup for settings and apps , that works quit well and in minuts you have it all back after starting recovery from the back ups

Guest aimcr7

I am on v1.5.5 and bb 67, everything working flawlessly, better signal. But battery drain so fast. going to 10% just about 9 hour and I must charge it again. I was tried v1.5.5 + tripNbb 61 before. my battery was getting empty after about 15 hour.

Now downloading v1.5.6, hopefully my X10 get better battery life.

Oh almost forget, I use cpu spy to check CPU activity and found that my X10 never get deepsleep.

I use stock kernel.

and quadrant score on v1.5.5 always about 1500. Great.

sometimes I can see fps on benchmark get to 42. I can't believe my eyes. But it's real.

EDIT

my X10 now get deepsleep after reboot. Hopefully everything going fine.

Now had to test v1.5.6.

Edited by aimcr7

Guest guidonno

Heey,

Rom works good. But cant connect to my google account. Keeps telling pasword/username dont match. When login in my computer there is no problem??

How comes?

Cheers

Guest twerg
Here for all with Problems about bb.65 and .67

1. flash bb. 67

2. download the Kernel from bb. 65 HERE (thanks Wolf)

3. insert the data in Folder Firmwares from Flashtool

4. flash the Kernel

Now you have the newest kernel (from march 2011) and latest bb.67

i Think Trip flashed this method also? :)smile.gif

This did not work for me, when it comes to flashing the kernal Flashtools would return 'Flash Aborted', or something like that.

What I ended up doing was replacing the kernal.sin of BB67 with the kernal.sin (BB65) in to the FTF file (within WinRAR) from your link from Wolf.

It work after a few reboots, it is so smooth and fast even straight away after upgrading from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6, lovely stuff!

Edited by twerg

Guest twerg
I am on v1.5.5 and bb 67, everything working flawlessly, better signal. But battery drain so fast. going to 10% just about 9 hour and I must charge it again. I was tried v1.5.5 + tripNbb 61 before. my battery was getting empty after about 15 hour.

Now downloading v1.5.6, hopefully my X10 get better battery life.

Oh almost forget, I use cpu spy to check CPU activity and found that my X10 never get deepsleep.

I use stock kernel.

and quadrant score on v1.5.5 always about 1500. Great.

sometimes I can see fps on benchmark get to 42. I can't believe my eyes. But it's real.

EDIT

my X10 now get deepsleep after reboot. Hopefully everything going fine.

Now had to test v1.5.6.

Yeah, whenever you charge your phone, reboot. It seems the only way to get it to Deep Sleep.

Guest laill
1.5.6 still no apps 2 sd..Had a reboot while installing stupid zombies w/c is a sd card only installation.

Come on,I've moved all my games to sd card

cheers,

L

Guest TripNRaVeR
Come on,I've moved all my games to sd card

cheers,

L

Indeed apps2sd is working without problems. Just dont respond.

Guest TripNRaVeR
off topic request ----somebody please port the tripnmiui gingerbread theme to this rom please :D

thank you

LOL why :D There must be a difference between froyo and Gingerbread

Atleast thats what i think

Guest jpminou

Hello Trip, i have noticed that in miui froyo and gb the BT sharing make fc.

using miui gb from 12 hours and it is working verry well,but nor fast as miui froyo.