[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Darkwa

Hey, I still got 1.08 of your rom on my x10. and tried to flash the newest (1.5.6) with xrecovery 1.0 but it gives me an error.

This is what I get in xrecovery 1.0 when I try to open the newest zip file MIUI_xperia_TripNRaVeR-v1.5.6.zip

Installing update...

Amending scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.

Amending scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5.

Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working 

update zip packages.

Installation aborted.

What can I do to install the rom, because I find it a very good rom.

I already flashed the other link with my pc: FlashTool-TripNBB67.zip (in flash mode of course.)

Guest Trojan92

Bug report; Problem with WiFi, connects for a second before disconnecting after a short time. tried restarting, didn't help. guess it's something I can live with. 1.5.6 using the latest 67 BB.

Guest Trojan92
Hey, I still got 1.08 of your rom on my x10. and tried to flash the newest (1.5.6) with xrecovery 1.0 but it gives me an error.

This is what I get in xrecovery 1.0 when I try to open the newest zip file MIUI_xperia_TripNRaVeR-v1.5.6.zip

Installing update...

Amending scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.

Amending scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5.

Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working 

update zip packages.

Installation aborted.

What can I do to install the rom, because I find it a very good rom.

I already flashed the other link with my pc: FlashTool-TripNBB67.zip (in flash mode of course.)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this rom doesn't support your version of xRecovery, download the one we are all using, I think version 0.3. Should fix your problem, if not, I'm sure someone else will help. :D

Guest TripNRaVeR
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this rom doesn't support your version of xRecovery, download the one we are all using, I think version 0.3. Should fix your problem, if not, I'm sure someone else will help. :D

Indeed xrec 1.0 not supported

Guest Darkwa

Oke, thanks for the quick reponse you guys!!

I am not a noob actually, but I did not have time to get on my pc, so I just quickly tried to update to the newest (busy with work)

Keep going on the good work TripNRaVeR!!

Big up!

Guest jeudesls

ROM: TripNMIUI IRIS 1.5.6 Froyo

BB: 67 (Privided by Trip in main page)

BLUETOOTH BUG. I get a reboot when the Sony MW600 audio device is connected. The problem is from 1.5.5 versíon.

Edited by jeudesls

Guest highaltitude

I keep getting SD card issues and not found icon in the top bar, but I can get to my sd card. Also have good radio reception for a while, then nothing at all.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest JeJupan

hy trip i love the rom very mutch but i have one big problem, i am used to talking very long time on the phone and if i am in a call and someone else is calling my phone doesnt show anything even when i finish the call it doesnt appear at missed calls... i tried installing and reinstalling the rom flashing and reflashing. on other rom i dont have any problem only with yours... and for the one calling it just rings doesnt say anythig... Can someone pls help me... i would really like to use this rom btw i also tryed going to advanced call option activating and deactivating call waiting and still the same problem

Guest bnmohler

Version 1.5.6

BB TripN67

i can confirm i have been able to get barnacle wifi tether to work. I was unable to do so in 1.5.0 and 1.5.5 but it seems it is fixed again.. or at least for me.

no wifi disconnects so far and it is just as smooth as it has been since 1.4.0.

i have not tried it on the generic .67 BB, only trip's so if there is an issue try a flash of his bb and a clean install of the rom. i also did a full system wiped 4 times and cleared cache 4 time as well as dalvik and battery stats plus fixed permissions all before running the custom zip install.

if you follow those steps it should have every chance of fixing those little issues.

Fantastic work Trip!

Guest Mad-Dog4578

Guys i have for a change have my problem with Market where i can't get passed the permissions. I have had this problem for so long and so many times.

I am on bb .67 and this rom. Can anyone please help because this is starting to get on my nerves! Is anyone else getting this problem and does anyone know any way to possibly fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Marti

Guest jpminou
Guys i have for a change have my problem with Market where i can't get passed the permissions. I have had this problem for so long and so many times.

I am on bb .67 and this rom. Can anyone please help because this is starting to get on my nerves! Is anyone else getting this problem and does anyone know any way to possibly fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Marti

backup everything u need form the sd card and format it than do a clean install.

maybe this will help.

Guest Mad-Dog4578
backup everything u need form the sd card and format it than do a clean install.

maybe this will help.

Done a fresh install and as i expected it hasnt worked. I still cant get passed the pernissions ok button in Market. Can anyone suggest anything else?

Guest jpminou
Done a fresh install and as i expected it hasnt worked. I still cant get passed the pernissions ok button in Market. Can anyone suggest anything else?

did u tried the flash back to SE stock rom via SEUS??

Guest cjsabaki

Try logging into gmail or google talk first, set up ur account n sync, might help, then try accessing the market????

P.s. with wifi or with internet data??

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest martlAUT
anyone able to confirm 1.5.6 working @ bb 49?

don't want to change it right now - (want to stay @ bb 49 for future use)

To answer my own question:

1.5.6 is working @ bb 49/52 with bb-patch only!

Maybe helpful for some of you :D

Guest Darkwa

What I did:

Clean 2.1

Root

xRecovery 0.3

MIUI xperia TripNRaVeR v1.5.6.zip

But it keeps restarting sometimes, is this normal? (there is no installation guide so I haven't installed the second link, thought this is ok.)

I could get to my homescreen, I just skipped everything, because when I tried to fill out my settings the whole thing was rebooting..

Guest jpminou
What I did:

Clean 2.1

Root

xRecovery 0.3

But it keeps restarting sometimes, is this normal? (there is no installation guide so I haven't installed the second link, thought this is ok.)

I could get to my homescreen, I just skipped everything, because when I tried to fill out my settings the whole thing was rebooting..

u need to flash BB67

Guest TripNRaVeR
What I did:

Clean 2.1

Root

xRecovery 0.3

Phone keeps rebooting untill it gets signal, so this means the rom cant get mobile signal what means you are not on baseband 58 or higher.

Guest bluzes
What I did:

Clean 2.1

Root

xRecovery 0.3

flash the BB provided by Trip using the flash tool also provided in the same download. then flash 1.5.6 via Xrecovery.

Guest Darkwa
flash the BB provided by Trip using the flash tool also provided in the same download. then flash 1.5.6 via Xrecovery.

Ok, Its the first thing I'm going to do tomorrow morning. Its a little late in the netherlands.

thanks for the reply

Guest jpminou

By the way Trip, i was playing with this rom and the new kernel tsukiyama just for testing.

flashed bb52 with patch and than the rom fly like a dream.

everything is working wifi,gps,3g.........

quadrant 1650

linpak 38

neocore 31 fps

fps2d 54

will test the battery life...

Nothing left for this rom only ur kernel touch :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR
By the way Trip, i was playing with this rom and the new kernel tsukiyama just for testing.

flashed bb52 with patch and than the rom fly like a dream.

everything is working wifi,gps,3g.........

quadrant 1650

linpak 38

neocore 31 fps

fps2d 54

will test the battery life...

Nothing left for this rom only ur kernel touch :D

What kernel is it? I only know J kernel Is it on xda or what?

Guest Mad-Dog4578
Try logging into gmail or google talk first, set up ur account n sync, might help, then try accessing the market????

P.s. with wifi or with internet data??

It happens with both Data and Wifi. Complete fresh install done, Back to stock, Rerooted, Installed superuser etc etc, Installed baseband .67 and rom 1.5.6 froyo still no joy??

Thanks for your help guys much appreciate it :-)