[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Vloek
hej ik heb een vraagie ik draai nu tripnmiui-iris 1.6 maar ik kan niet meer smsjes ontvangen en ik kan het niet meer sturen maar ik krijg geen fout melding niks kan iemand mij uitleggen of het aan mij legt of dat het meer mensen hebben

Can you read any English or are you just to lazy to do so ;)

Guest AlecJW

Everything has worked so well since 1.09 all these new changes confuse me to make anything better. the only only thing that has been discussed over and over is why cant we get zoom on the camera. I guess it must not be possible. no one anywhere has made it work that I could find. I could be wrong but I do a lot of reading every day. that would make it perfect.

Guest Vloek
Everything work on BB .65 with "crash system server" (include SMS) ;)

BB .65 is the AT&T one right? Does that work in Europe?

Guest pissat4motion

installed on bb54 with trips bb patch.

I believe I can send sms but cant receive...installed rom 1.6 last night and hadnt paid too much attention until catching up on posts this morning.

I also seem to have a problem downloading apps from market. only app I was able to download was titanium backup.

anyone tried cobratos bb patch?

Edited by pissat4motion

Guest jonnybx10

A long shot for sms users... How about changing the kernel.sin in BB49? i dunno how it will work or what kernel.sin to use, I know on GB it was kernel.sin from BB65 put into BB67... creating TripNBB67 (This fixed SMS issues for me as BB65 had SMS problems).

Might encourage one of you to go help yourselfs instead of waiting for help, like try and fail! our fones cant be bricked... so its worth a shot

posted again since it got overlooked...

Guest highaltitude

Woohooo! Triumph! Got .65 BB with the TripNPatch running 1.6.0 with wifi, SMS, and good phone reception! Very psyched right now! Great work TRIP!!

Did full wipe/clean, installed ROM, rebooted a couple times, crashed server, then went to xRecovery and installed TripNBBpatch. Worked!

Edited by highaltitude

Guest fandetalal
Woohooo! Triumph! Got .65 BB with the TripNPatch running 1.6.0 with wifi, SMS, and good phone reception! Very psyched right now! Great work TRIP!!

Did full wipe/clean, installed ROM, rebooted a couple times, crashed server, then went to xRecovery and installed TripNBBpatch. Worked!

Cool! But this only works for american users ;)

Guest evanbigfan

about which problem r u talking about,sms work fine for me

am using bb.67 with trip patch for .54 and higher,every thing is smooth

am using the kernel from bb .65 (march kernel )

i just wiped every things,install the rom reboot,run the patch and thats it,i restored sms with miui buckup ,

thanks ur Highness(trip)

Edited by evanbigfan

Guest iggy2

For me BB67 with 54 patch Rogers Canada -no sms and bluetooth connection to IMAC not working ...pairs ok but never connects....connects ok to Motorolla Headset

Crud, don't know what happened, maybe BB67 with 54 patch but my linpack scores have gone from 36 with 1.5.6 to averaging about 16 with 1.6.0 and Quadrant scores seem ok anyone else having this issue.

Edited by iggy2

Guest Ri2do

Hi Trip

Wow, it's looks great ;) I really like the little touches of color in the settings :]

I had some tome to play around with ur new release i found the following:

I'm on TripNBB49 & 1.6 Froyo (of course)

-ROM feels very smooth and fast, damn, fast as hell ! Screen quality is great, color bright and vibrant, really nice.

-No wlod's or fc's so far

-wifi, 3g, gps, sensors - all working fine

-all gapps are working for me

-didn't test the sms..yet, i see some ppl have some problems

-all camera functions work ( apart from zoom and flash, but i don't complain as I was expecting this, and I really dont care. Digital zoom is crap anyway and LED works with torch.apk, problem solve)

-i have the same issue with BT connections as on ur previous releases :/ Keeps disconnecting when playing music through a BT speaker ( i had no such issues of ur CM6 v1.5 ROM, maybe u could somehow transfer the BT files from ur CM6 to ur MIUI ??, would be great ;] )

-Can see that anything else isn't working :P

Thank you Trip, yet again you deliver !!

Edited by Ri2do

Guest Stanley Richards

Okay, Tried it again, turns out SMS isn't working for me. Trip, please find a fix. It's otherwise an amazing ROM.

Edit: I post this the same time Trip uploads 1.6.1.

Thanks Trip, so how do I update to 1.6.1? Do I just flash the update.zip or something?

Edited by Stanley Richards

Guest Ri2do
Uploading version 1.6.1 ;)

Fixes all sms issues

Brilliant, just wanted to confirm i had this issue on v.1.6 TripNBB49 as well, but hey .... :]

Thanks

Guest TripNRaVeR

Some people really dont get it... THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR USING THIS ROM WITH PATCHES FROM SOMEONE ELSE!

If you use bbpatch, kernelpatch, whatever patch from someone else dont post any problems in this thread, i will not respond neither include your response in bugfixes. I dont even ready any further when a post starts with "using this rom with patch from ... but there are some bugs" Useless non-existing posts for me. If you use patch its fine be me but dont post here.

Update 1.6.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ltzb6sa5jkvjoy

Data restore should be possible, if you do restore dont post bugs related to phone, sms, mms, 3g, hsdpa, hsupa etc

Guest Stanley Richards
Some people really dont get it... THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR USING THIS ROM WITH PATCHES FROM SOMEONE ELSE!

If you use bbpatch, kernelpatch, whatever patch from someone else dont post any problems in this thread, i will not respond neither include your response in bugfixes. I dont even ready any further when a post starts with "using this rom with patch from ... but there are some bugs" Useless non-existing posts for me. If you use patch its fine be me but dont post here.

Update 1.6.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ltzb6sa5jkvjoy

Data restore should be possible, if you do restore dont post bugs related to phone, sms, mms, 3g, hsdpa, hsupa etc

Do I format data in xRecovery then flash this and then the BBPatch?