[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jh0000
TripNRaVeR presents to you a rebuilded MIUI Froyo rom!

trip156.jpg

Lets go for another sweet update!

ROM: TripNMiUI "Iris" Froyo

- Latest release 08-06-2011

- Rom version 1.6

- Froyo 2.2.1

- 8.1MP HD-Ready Camera

- Photo's can be made @ 8mp, HD1080, VGA

- Videorecorder can be 1280x720@30fps and AAC audio (highest possible)

- MIUI Themes

- Wifi

- GPS

- Prepared for TripNFeatures

- Needs baseband 49 for best results

- Any baseband supported

- New TripNMiUI theme

- Radio hack ported from TripNMiUI Gingerbread

- Improved screen quality! Just check the colours and you know what I mean.

- Boot time 32seconds!

ur, if you can complete the translation in chinese. just need to copy several lines form english to chinese in framework-res.apk~

Guest Guillermo Saad
ur, if you can complete the translation in chinese. just need to copy several lines form english to chinese in framework-res.apk~

Confirmed problem with Call Conference......

If you use ROM 1.6 and BB 54 with Trips Patch.. you can have Call Conferece without sms

If you use ROM 1.6.1 and BB 54 with Tips patch you have sms WITHOUT call Conference

Step By Step

Xrecvovery:

* Factory Reset

* Wipe Cache Partition

* Advance Options --> Wipe Dalvik Cache

* Advance Options --> Wipe Battery Stats

* Reboot

Flash BB 54

Xrecovery

* Install Custom Zip ---> Trips Patch for 054 and Higher

* Install Custom Zip ---> ROM (either 6.0 or 6.1)

* Reboot

Sometimes you have to Crash the system Server in order to get signal

Any Ideas....... Call Conference and sms are vital for my daily work.... i need BOTH of them

I will really apreciate if somebody can help.

Maybe Trips next ROM can fix it

Regards,

Guillo :P ;)

Guest Trankilnet

My battery life is very short with 1.6.1.

not even a morning without using the phone.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Guest jaykeeley
Okay so on lock screen when you recieve a text and you drag the messaging part down to read the text.. It sometimes doesn't have the new text posted..

So thats a bug in 1.6.1

+1 it only occurs if you have the conversation open when you lock the screen last

Guest Araya84
so make it clear in your post dude......

that u have sms issue when using italian crap dude....

sorry.... italian crap??? mm ok I see... same old racism towards italian people, isn't it? I think some forum moderator will love to see that.

Guest lesath76
in 1.6.1 same old bug with sending sms and the italian language set: force close when opening a discussion or trying to send a message..

in some release there's no problem with that, in others yes, yet didn't understand what's the problem

i have the same issue with turkish language selected.

also im getting FC when select "about phone" with turkish language.

i think this is a MIUI translation issue, if you can find an italian language pack for MIUI may be you can solve your problem, i couldn't find Turkish yet:(

Guest Araya84
i have the same issue with turkish language selected.

also im getting FC when select "about phone" with turkish language.

i think this is a MIUI translation issue, if you can find an italian language pack for MIUI may be you can solve your problem, i couldn't find Turkish yet:(

yes that's right, also with french same problem, so I think other languages as turkish andf many others have same issue.

the italian pack is easy to find, but is ready for htc's phones. do you think it can work on x10?

Guest AlecJW

nobody every calls me anyways would know how to handle two calls. i use my phone mostly for internet, data, twitter, i dont like to talk to people unless i have to LOL Have a nice weekend everyone.

Alec

Guest Guillermo Saad
nobody every calls me anyways would know how to handle two calls. i use my phone mostly for internet, data, twitter, i dont like to talk to people unless i have to LOL Have a nice weekend everyone.

Alec

LOL Lucky You.... I live because of my phone, I talk the whole day, with many people..........

Talking about language packs, thats why I always use my phone in English...... my country language is Spanish, but there´s no perfect tanslation....., so try always english...

Regards,

Guillo ;) :P

Guest lesath76
yes that's right, also with french same problem, so I think other languages as turkish andf many others have same issue.

the italian pack is easy to find, but is ready for htc's phones. do you think it can work on x10?

i don't know if it can :/

but hey ;) there is an application called Go SMS pro and it is free with excellent features i liked, you can give it a try

im using it and also disabled the notifications for MIUI sms

Guest Araya84

but hey ;) there is an application called Go SMS pro and it is free with excellent features i liked, you can give it a try

I don't like third party sms apps, btw I'm cool with english, so no problems with stock sms app ^^

Guest highaltitude

no SMS on 1.6.1 with ATT +54higher Patch, BB.65 , No SMS with Patch .54+higher, No SMS with Patch .54+higher v.2

Edited by highaltitude

Guest twerg

I second GoSMS Pro, its great! Though I am sticking with the MiUi SMS currently only becasue it seemed that I could not get the GoSMS icon to show a notification of a new sms for some reason..

Guest Dario93
so make it clear in your post dude......

that u have sms issue when using italian crap dude....

Please,moderate your language towards foreign countries/cultures.

Regards,

D.

Guest richardcbristol
Confirmed problem with Call Conference......

If you use ROM 1.6 and BB 54 with Trips Patch.. you can have Call Conferece without sms

If you use ROM 1.6.1 and BB 54 with Tips patch you have sms WITHOUT call Conference

Presumably for call conference you are doing:

* call party one

* click add call and call party 2

* There should be a merge button to merge the two calls?

I wonder if this is an option in config to enable it somewhere? I've not had a reason to use this myself (I have a dial in conf call number) but I agree that following the steps above there's no merge option in 1.6.1 (I'm using trips 49BB tho) although I do vaguely recall seeing this before.

Incidentally it probably makes no difference but when I install a new ROM with a baseband I do: Flash BB. Boot into Xrec. Clear all the usual stuff. Install custom zip. Reboot. Your sequence slightly different but I guess won't affect anything.

rich

Guest Guillermo Saad
Presumably for call conference you are doing:

* call party one

* click add call and call party 2

* There should be a merge button to merge the two calls?

I wonder if this is an option in config to enable it somewhere? I've not had a reason to use this myself (I have a dial in conf call number) but I agree that following the steps above there's no merge option in 1.6.1 (I'm using trips 49BB tho) although I do vaguely recall seeing this before.

Incidentally it probably makes no difference but when I install a new ROM with a baseband I do: Flash BB. Boot into Xrec. Clear all the usual stuff. Install custom zip. Reboot. Your sequence slightly different but I guess won't affect anything.

rich

Thanks for the answer..... indeed there is merge call button......, in my country there are no conf call numbers, so I in a desesperate way NEED the Merge Calls Button......

If anybody can help...... thanks.

Guillo ;)

Guest Ezeras

Trip, this rom (1.6.1) is OSOM. The best rom at all. Battery life is great i'm using phone all day ant i still have

85% of battery its very good. Very fast. After install i have some FC, but now its stable as rock. Everything isvworking for me, network.connection very fast. Radio stable except when i conect to wifi lost radio for some seconds. Nice work and keep going.

P.s. tripbb49

Edited by Ezeras

Guest wILDbIT

I have to agree with all the statements made previously in relation to bb differences. I was using bb49 for ever until Trip decided to test his wonders with newer basebands. So basically with BB67 and 1.5.6 is in fact the fastest and troublefree rom, UNTIL NOW! I installed the 161 (since I was one of the unlucky with SMS problems on 160) and flashed Trip's ver of the bb 49 and we are really reaching perfection. I'm now convinced the baseband 49 is the best one, for me. Last night, before the upgrade, I started experiencing some strange radio issues never seen before and completely vanished since I upgraded. At first I blamed the provider but it's the bb.. 49 is the BEST and it's a shame that it creates problems in some markets so test all of them to get the best result

Thanks Trip

Guest tiborh

Hey Trip

"

The downside is that my Froyo rom becomes pretty useless and will not be used anymore and that just before the 1.6.5 is ready

Will upload that in a few moments

"

when will it comes? because i would like to flash MIUI 2.2, but if the never verion is just arround the corner, i will wait a bit ;)

thx

Edited by tiborh

Guest Repulsa
Trip is uploading something to mediafire

Rawr 1.6.5 is ready :P ( i saw your post ), cant wait to test it out yo ;) , thanks again :D