[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Flecky22
installed bb49 then rom, when i install 3.50 via xrec, it says deliting files in few lines, after installation is complete the phone keeps rebooting and there is no singnal and i cant enter xrec any more i have to flash via flash tool SE 2.1 android and start all over again....

going to try one more time with bb 52 + patch

anyone have any other idea?

You used that?

Download link v 3.50 "MIUI MOD":

http://www.mediafire.com/?ndzkaanfpg3363p

Guest glim9981

Just wake up and see new version 1.6.5 is up...will be a good day..

Downloading now..Thanks, TripN..

TripN, how can you make your ROM smaller in size but still come with lot of improvement??? ;) :P

Guest scattaman

I know this is unrelated to Trips Rom but why when I flash the custom kernel I get this awful theme that I cant change? Anybody having the same issue?

Guest TripNRaVeR
I know this is unrelated to Trips Rom but why when I flash the custom kernel I get this awful theme that I cant change? Anybody having the same issue?

I looked into kernel myself and my screen almost explodes when the boot animation loaded. It was horrific! And indeed you cant change it when you use that kernel. Eventually there will be a TripNKernel without such bloatware in it.

Guest scattaman
I looked into kernel myself and my screen almost explodes when the boot animation loaded. It was horrific! And indeed you cant change it when you use that kernel. Eventually there will be a TripNKernel without such bloatware in it.

Awesome!! Thanks Trip! Now for the dreaded waiting period :-)

Edited by scattaman

Guest darkvalance

the lockscreen pictures are awesome now.. the graphic changes can really be seen haha thanks trip!

and thanks for fixing the internet search thing, it was really giving me a headache

Guest TripNRaVeR
the lockscreen pictures are awesome now.. the graphic changes can really be seen haha thanks trip!

and thanks for fixing the internet search thing, it was really giving me a headache

Look above you! It gets even better ;)

Guest darkvalance
Got a new teaser for you ;)

in a few moments! insane!!!!

uh.. how did the quadrant scores get so high lol, did u use apps2sd and data2sd?

thats freaking awesome lol your a genius

Edited by darkvalance

Guest xoot7aa7
Look above you! It gets even better ;)

Did you do it on a perfectly clean and new ROM without any external apps like Apps2SD?

Guest ToasterKing

Using TripNBB 49 with 1.6.5

I have the fortunate advantage of having two X10s to compare with.

comparing ver 1.6.0 screen with 1.6.5, I agree the colors are more saturated and personally I like it, but keep in mind when you use a dark theme or look at photos with alot of shadows or grays, they will become darker too. Too much contrast is not always a good thing. Most of the time I like it, but I would like the option of turning it off or on.

Trip, might i suggest a contrast toggle. That's something I've never seen in roms, but given that you seem to be quite adept at tweaking the contrast, perhaps a toggle would be possible. Perhaps it could be a TripNFeature?

Signal is great with bb49 and I'm on ATT.

SMS works fine.

I use an extended battery, so I'm not much help with testing battery life.

Great work as usual. going to miss froyo when gb finally comes out at the end of this month.

Guest Madsen Felipe

- Trip, your made a great progress with graphic engine. Now i can play Ethernal Legacy on my x10! At yr previous builds that is impossible (too slow)

Good job man!

Guest laill
You'll see

Oh no man,I just flashed 1.6.5 for 30 mins...

Updates are lovely,oh on,I am going to have Physics exam on Monday :P

Cheers,

L

ps.Very glad to see that you have corrected the CPU in setting,that's what I've reported so long and I really like this correction ;)

Guest laill

- Trip, your made a great progress with graphic engine. Now i can play Ethernal Legacy on my x10! At yr previous builds that is impossible (too slow)

Good job man!

You can play Ethernal Legacy even on stock rom

regards,

L

Guest Madsen Felipe
Just some when in the menu

Compare the game speed on stock and on the trip 1.6.5. Its the only way to see what im talking about.

Im saying that here because i always love to play Eternal Legacy on my Milestone 2 and i never get a "acceptable" performace on x10. it made ​​me give up playing this game.

Guest laill
Compare the game speed on stock and on the trip 1.6.5. Its the only way to see what im talking about.

Im saying that here because i always love to play Eternal Legacy on my Milestone 2 and i never get a "acceptable" performace on x10. it made ​​me give up playing this game.

No,I can hardly find too much difference but sure that on Trip's rom is smoother.

May be your 2.1 is not well optimized

(Aware that SE locks the 3D performance in latest 2.1 rom,the first 2.1 rom,2.0.A.0.504 has the best 3D performance)

cheers,

L