[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Captain Bungers

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a good way to restore all of my apps and settings etc? I use Titanium backup and XRecovery, however it is a bit of a pain in the backside putting all of the apps back on and rearranging them after flashing a new ROM.

Thanks

Jum

Guest mrmoav

Finally it's taken a few hours but finally got things working again

AT&T patch doesn't seem to work for me and i tried multiple combos BB...I think AT&T did something with it's stock 2.1 .65 or something...it just sucks no matter what can't get SMS working never problem with signal though

Tried using the fix from the previous post but no go...just couldn't get SMS working something with the call center number or something.

So, back to .49 and no problems I don't know why i keep trying to go to .65...

I'm also using an AT&T microcell and have no problems acquiring signal or sending MMS/SMS with that either

only little glitch and i'm sure you see that is in the conversation SMS window the top conversation contacts name is chopped off a bit...wasn't that green? not sure if when changed to blue but maybe brought the pixels down to far...otherwise love the contrast of the screen

YES YES YES and you finally fixed the google address bar search bug : )

Guest Alshara

I use mybackuproot to backup both applications and data and when ever I restore data, all my settings etc is back to the position in the original version. Between, I tested it in both arc launcher and MIUI, as I keep all my applications in one or two folders. Also, I keep a copy of mybackuproot in backup applications, so that I do not have to d/l that too ;). As of now I am restoring the data on my shiny 1.6.5 ....

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a good way to restore all of my apps and settings etc? I use Titanium backup and XRecovery, however it is a bit of a pain in the backside putting all of the apps back on and rearranging them after flashing a new ROM.

Thanks

Jum

On a diffferent note, Trip I have noticed in xrec that when ever we restore, it automatically clears/formats the data, catch etc. Is it possible to implement it in the rom itself ??

Thanks for the nice and fast rom, appreciate it..

G

Guest Captain Bungers
I use mybackuproot to backup both applications and data and when ever I restore data, all my settings etc is back to the position in the original version.

Many thanks - I will give it a go!

Guest Madsen Felipe

@Trip

I think that our x10 not have the capability to smooth dim the screen when turn off/turn on. What happens today is that when we turn off the screen she try to smooth dim and the process is a bit ugly, like a "frame-to-frame dim".

My sugestion is (if is possible) remove the "animation" and let the simples turn off, turn on "anination"

Thanks for the attention!

Guest Ajael44
Hi TripN !

LED hard key not working ?

I use rom 1.6.5

I like your ROM ;)

Oh Yeah ! And this is very good for battery life too ! ! !

Enjoy !

:P

Guest laill

@Trip

A problem to report

The 720p video playback is,somehow,strange

It is very slow(like only 0.5x)in Mobo player but full speed in gallery,it never happens in 1.5.x

cheers,

L

Guest glim9981

Just finish setting up the 1.6.5 on TripNModBB49...everything seem cool and working..

I noticed the conversation bar is a bit bigger that i cover some of letter of the 1st message. Well,is not a big problem..

Thanks again for this wonderful ROM, TripN..

Guest lzyllp
@Trip

A problem to report

The 720p video playback is,somehow,strange

It is very slow(like only 0.5x)in Mobo player but full speed in gallery,it never happens in 1.5.x

cheers,

L

I not this problem

Guest rearback

Trips... can u enable torch on sliding panel...??? and someother option to set gsm only and wcdma only???? something like a switch??? it cuold be very usefull .. at less to me...!!!! thank u in advance.-..

Guest Ajael44

just install TripNMiUI Iris 1.6.5 with TripNBB49 : it's ROCK !

Dawn thank you Trip !

Just one point : the Browser did not turn to French...

But I take the 1.6.1 Browser.apk, and it's done !

Enjoy !

;)

NB : I wish I could speak english correctly a day...

Guest heaven666

first of all, thank you trip for your job, I llove your rom!

I actually use 1.5.5 with stock bb.67 and I want to try 1.6.5.

I only could download some files but I can't use flashtools to downgrade my bb because I haven't my computer. (I'm not at home actually)

my question is : does 1.6.5 works with bb.67? With the patch v2 or not necessary?

I must to be sure and I need a confirmation before flashing my phone!

Regards

Edited by heaven666

Guest ceskius

Hey trip! Your roms is avesome. Greetings from Lithuania.

This roms is fly on bb49 ;) Waiting for update on gingebread :P

Sorry for the my English. I understand everything, but when need speak.. :D

Guest realunited123
Got a new teaser for you :P

in a few moments! insane!!!!

stock kernel

Is it mount -t tmpfs tmpfs /data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard ? I hope its not ;)

Edited by realunited123

Guest Wrathman

Hi Trip,

All's working well here (Roger's Canada). Any chance of either changing back to the blue boot animation or making that bootanimation.zip available so we can update it ourselves in the /system/media folder?

Cheers,

Mark

Guest shubham6300

I have installed 1.61 on my pre installed bb 2.0.49, every thing is working great, just wanna ask 2 questions:-

1] wheres the Menu(all app/game apps at one place) button like 1 in Android 2.1??

2] from where we can install more themes without using any other launcher??

Thanks

Guest Dambo2
I have installed 1.61 on my pre installed bb 2.0.49, every thing is working great, just wanna ask 2 questions:-

1] wheres the Menu(all app/game apps at one place) button like 1 in Android 2.1??

Thanks

2) settings - personal - manage themes - select theme - online themes

Guest jimakos29

Thanks

1. No menu in miui everything goes desktop,so if you don't like that just switch launcers, you can use any launcher you want (arc,launcherpro etc)

2. google miui themes and you'll find many places

Guest shubham6300
1. No menu in miui everything goes desktop,so if you don't like that just switch launcers, you can use any launcher you want (arc,launcherpro etc)

2. google miui themes and you'll find many places

Thanks ;)

Guest WhiteKnight0095
first of all, thank you trip for your job, I llove your rom!

I actually use 1.5.5 with stock bb.67 and I want to try 1.6.5.

I only could download some files but I can't use flashtools to downgrade my bb because I haven't my computer. (I'm not at home actually)

my question is : does 1.6.5 works with bb.67? With the patch v2 or not necessary?

I must to be sure and I need a confirmation before flashing my phone!

Regards

using bb67 with 65kernel ~now is 1.6.5 rom+bb above+v2 patch~test ok

Guest Duzy3

Hello

Uploader BB54/67

- factory reset

- wipe cache

- wipe dalvik

- wipe battery

I installed the 1.6.5 rom

Then patch v2 Tripp NBB

I turned the phone everything worked flawlessly.

Reset the phone then flash the kernel 3.47 and from then on everything works except the network. I forgot to add the version of the band is "unknown", and even how to upload a new band is the same "unknown": /

How do I fix this problem anyone have ideas?

Sorry for my English but I prefer to talk than to write: P

Edited by Duzy3