[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Zabihjan
anyone else has the problem, that after lockscreen the wifi cant reconnect automatically?

Same here I have to restart to get wifi working again

Guest basti2909
After TrinpN announcement to purchase new phone, this thread seems to be start dying. Very few post since morning which is very unusual for this thread. Although Trip said that he will give us final version of Froyo & GB, the enthusiasm is absent.

After his announce we are just waiting:)

Guest drdownload
Same here I have to restart to get wifi working again

reboot the phone or disable and reenable the wifi? (for me disable/enable helps)

Guest marcjuh2811
reboot the phone or disable and reenable the wifi? (for me disable/enable helps)

did you all tried the trip-wififix for 1.6.9?

worked for me like a charm

bb.67

you can also set the wifi sleep in wifi/settings/advanced/sleep pollicy never ore like i did in never when connected ;)

Edited by marcjuh2811

Guest donnytuco
After TrinpN announcement to purchase new phone, this thread seems to be start dying. Very few post since morning which is very unusual for this thread. Although Trip said that he will give us final version of Froyo & GB, the enthusiasm is absent.

Im still excited ;)

BTW TRIP: Is there anyway to enable the usage of alternative music Players like Poweramp to be controlled (with information) through the lockscreen?

Edited by donnytuco

Guest Malkot

Is there any way to make phone deep sleep while idle. Mine never go past 65%. That's the reason probably mine lost battery around 8-10% hourly while in idle mood. Mine is on TripNbb 67. Any suggestion to solve the issue?

Edited by Malkot

Guest Ajael44
anyone else has the problem, that after lockscreen the wifi cant reconnect automatically?

Everybody !

Try Blade Wifi Fix from the Market !

Edit : The TripNFix 01-169 is helpfull when you don't have wifi, not in this case !

did you all tried the trip-wififix for 1.6.9?

worked for me like a charm

bb.67

you can also set the wifi sleep in wifi/settings/advanced/sleep pollicy never ore like i did in never when connected :P

This option kill battery life !

Btw, BB.97 in your signature ??? ;)

Enjoy !

:D

Edited by Ajael44

Guest marcjuh2811
Is there any way to make phone deep sleep while idle. Mine never go past 65%. That's the reason probably mine lost battery around 8-10% hourly while in idle mood. Mine is on TripNbb 67. Any suggestion to solve the issue?

leave it alone ;)

try other bb''s

and if that wont help...

from what ive red the only option is ( if you didn''t already done this) a compleet fresh reinstall from scratch... stock 2.1 rom- root- exrec-flash bb- flash- boot in exrec. and wipe evrything blabla-inmidiatly flash rom.

hope this helps

Guest SilentKiller.lovesu

is our X10 not having a full multitouch screen.. coz when we play 2 player games like hockey the dual touch doesnt work.. two players cant play simultaneously.

Guest Ungruntled
Everybody !

Try Blade Wifi Fix from the Market !

Edit : The TripNFix 01-169 is helpfull when you don't have wifi, not in this case !

This option kill battery life !

Btw, BB.97 in your signature ??? ;)

Enjoy !

:P

The only issues I've had with this ROM have been the camera "flash" (not working even in Vignette[latest version from Market]) and the Wi-Fi not connecting after lockscreen.

Blade Wifi Fix from the market has helped BRILLIANTLY on the latter problem so THANKS! I recommend trying it for anyone else who has had this issue.

Just the camera flash problem for me now, I can live without it but I miss it as it worked good in the stock ROM. Anyone got any tips for this? I've got Vignette, it's the "new" version that replaced the "old" version after the devs messed up and had to re-publish it. It's the full, paid-up version of course.

Shame Trip will be finishing with his x10, I've tried so many ROMs since I got it on 1.6, and this is by far my favourite.

Good luck with your future projects Trip, and thanks for your genius in making the x10 SING! I hope you won't forget us because myself, and my phone, won't forget you!

Guest machhho

why is the camera has no 6mb wide(16:9) option like the other Froyo ROMs , I know that has HD1080 but I think that 6mb (16:9) is better.

thanks

Guest marcjuh2811
The only issues I've had with this ROM have been the camera "flash" (not working even in Vignette[latest version from Market]) and the Wi-Fi not connecting after lockscreen.

Blade Wifi Fix from the market has helped BRILLIANTLY on the latter problem so THANKS! I recommend trying it for anyone else who has had this issue.

Just the camera flash problem for me now, I can live without it but I miss it as it worked good in the stock ROM. Anyone got any tips for this? I've got Vignette, it's the "new" version that replaced the "old" version after the devs messed up and had to re-publish it. It's the full, paid-up version of course.

Shame Trip will be finishing with his x10, I've tried so many ROMs since I got it on 1.6, and this is by far my favourite.

Good luck with your future projects Trip, and thanks for your genius in making the x10 SING! I hope you won't forget us because myself, and my phone, won't forget you!

You dont wanne have the latest Vignette for flash but the 2011.01. 17.1 works great ;-)

Guest ali honarvar

Thank U Trip for Ur Best ROMs

I have three Question :

1- when the Gingerbread Releases For X10 , Do you release an MIUI ROM based on official 2.3.3 ?

2- Do you think you can port Bravia Engine 100% on this ROM ?

3- When You changed your phone ( Hope You to be happy with your Next phone ;) ) Do you Support your ROMs If a Problem Occurs

With the best regards for you Trip

Thanks for your Time

Guest Neel007
Thank U Trip for Ur Best ROMs

I have three Question :

1- when the Gingerbread Releases For X10 , Do you release an MIUI ROM based on official 2.3.3 ?

2- Do you think you can port Bravia Engine 100% on this ROM ?

3- When You changed your phone ( Hope You to be happy with your Next phone :P ) Do you Support your ROMs If a Problem Occurs

With the best regards for you Trip

Thanks for your Time

So many questions lol. ;) .... but the answer of all is ... yes

Edited by Neel007

Guest geordieboy2011
Im still excited ;)

BTW TRIP: Is there anyway to enable the usage of alternative music Players like Poweramp to be controlled (with information) through the lockscreen?

for donnytuco...............

i use mixzing basic latest download as my music player

and can from lock screen i can use the controls no problem if i double tap the unlock bar,

you got to goto settings - applications - default app settings - default music app

and set the music player you wanna uses as default and that should do it

im using latest rom 1-6-9

but didnt work on old rom 1-6-5 or older

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest alesX10

Hello :D ,

thank you so much Trip for your release ,you are a genius ;) ,i encouter some issues with the bluetooth handset mw600 ,disconnection ,phone reboots,keys of the mw600 not working anymore until a reboot ... ,i tried many releases,your gingerbread ,and other ones,and i have the same issues.with android 2.1 i haven't this issues :P ,i found here and there some bluetooth fixes but its for custom kernel i think .

everything else is working flawlessly ,thank again :D

thanks everyone and sorry for my bad English :D

Guest PlayGunsta

I got some annyoing issues. Some apps can't be installed from market. Like angry birds, froggy jump etc... :S Maybe a fix Trip?

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest BigD18t

i tried to flash the x10 panorama fix so i could run the app which resulted in the system crashing on boot, even after restoring a backup i had the same problem.

has any one successfully flashed it ? as the app is fantastic.