WB-XPERIA TW 009 | Look at this SonyEhh | Theme, Tweaks & Extra's | 23/7/2011 |

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest gregbradley

Hi all...

I have this rom conformed working with dualboot now....

Here is my method to get it wotking.

Hope this is useful to you, it is to me, because I now have stock camera (On the 2.1 rom runnng inside this rom) working on my custom rom...flash works, no audio lag...;)

Guest lesath76
You mean like MIUI style transparent?

How do we replace the framework ?

Always had trouble installing system .apk's

What do i do to install system apps?

Change permissions?

TY in advance.

it's simple, just extract the "framework_res.apk" file from the previous version of the rom using winrar or 7zip, then apply the desired changes in this site, download the patched UOT zip file and flash with xrecovery.

Guest Eustachy Kapusta
You mean like MIUI style transparent?

i've no idea how it looks like, but i'd like to have something like this:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/k...0319_165407.jpg

image is from this theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1000134 i don't like this theme tho i was using it on wolf's cm6 so right now background in notification bar is really annoying me and i'd be very happy to make it transparent

Guest scattaman

Kudos on an excellent rom Wolf! Any Rom that takes me away from Trip's MIUI (1.6.9 Froyo) is definitely amazing... With custom kernel 3.51, my experience is just off the charts!

Trip's rom is fast but it cant beat the speed of this combined with the custom kernel... my games are as fast as my friend's iphone versions ;)

Guest JingleJo
i've no idea how it looks like, but i'd like to have something like this:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/k...0319_165407.jpg

image is from this theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1000134 i don't like this theme tho i was using it on wolf's cm6 so right now background in notification bar is really annoying me and i'd be very happy to make it transparent

Have you tried this? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1088557

Guest trance316

Excellent job Wolf. I'm using custom kernel and all my benchmarks are way up, quad avg 1610 linpak 36-37 and neocore avg 30 fps. Only thing i'm having trouble with now is black screen in cpu spy. Other then that everything is super smooth. One other note, what happened to 6MP in camera, thats my fav setting I miss it ;) plz bring that back....

Wolfbreak Xperia TW 007 Kernel 3.52

Guest glim9981
Kudos on an excellent rom Wolf! Any Rom that takes me away from Trip's MIUI (1.6.9 Froyo) is definitely amazing... With custom kernel 3.51, my experience is just off the charts!

Trip's rom is fast but it cant beat the speed of this combined with the custom kernel... my games are as fast as my friend's iphone versions ;)

Have you try to run the Contract Killer on this ROM?? Sometimes it will get laggy on TW007 Custom Kernel 3.52...can you kindly try it for me??

Guest Hipsi

I'm loving this rom Wolf well done. I have only one problem. I've tried Vignette (the demo from the market) and I keep getting a VIE error each time it attempts to save the image (after the preview). I haven't been able to find evidence of this occurring to anyone else. Do you know of any possible issues here?

Guest JingleJo
I'm loving this rom Wolf well done. I have only one problem. I've tried Vignette (the demo from the market) and I keep getting a VIE error each time it attempts to save the image (after the preview). I haven't been able to find evidence of this occurring to anyone else. Do you know of any possible issues here?

I never use vignette cos the shutter is just super laggy.

Guest DaRule

ROM: TW 7.1 with 3.52

BB: 52

Hey Wolfbreak,

i have some issues with Battery drain while the X10 is connect via USB to my PC.

have somebody else issues like me?

Hallo Wolfbreak,

ich habe ein paar Probleme mit der Akkuleistung. Immer wenn das Telefon mit dem PC verbunden ist, sinkt die Akkuladung rapide.

Normalerweise müsste er doch laden....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xionation

Anyone having problem with fast battery drain and not being able to sync facebook contacts? :/ apart from that all seeems good!

Guest highaltitude

Great rom so far Thanks!

I did notice a bit of an issue with my google account. I log into it, but then it asks again to login?

Guest Mlodzian

Help please!

I have 009 and i cant off lockscreen shortcuts making !

I have in Lockscreen: Unlock, Mute, Dialer, Messaging .... i want to delete dialer and messaging shortcuts !! HELP !

Guest McBing

English:

Nice ROM Wolf, works just nice with FreeKernel =) haven't got any FC or disconnects !

Animations work, Battery is okay.

Greetings,

McBing

German:

Nice ROM Wolf, läuft wie geschmiert mit FreeKernel =) keine FCs oder disconnects!

Animationen funktionieren und Batterie ist auch ok !

Grüße,

McBing