[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

FTWWWWWWWWWWW TOO WAY BETTER THAN STOCK .... YOU REALLY HAVE TO TRY IT GUYS ..... it worths the waiting thanx trip

Edit : trip why you don't add the screen shut down animation like stock .... it's really cool

u can turn it on in display settings :D

and for the music player turn off the equalizer if the phone freeze :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest ID10T

Hey trip long time lurker first time poster,

great rom as always but I was wondering if MIUI backup is included with 1.2? I cannot seem to find it anywhere...

my tools, as always

Guest ID10T

bug : when you leave the x10 to auto turn off screen ... it shows a complete brightness then turn off ...i think it's duo the theme

happened with previous builds. not to worry and not bug

Guest BuglyAstard

App2sd is failing, no big deal to me, maybe link2sd will work?

Dont turn on auto brightness, or else you have to reboot, as trip meantioned using the option menu slide bar now it doesnt go dark on me but the screen gos on and off while locked.

Im gonna try some games, get it all set up nicely and try some themes. Im hoping miui backup works because if a new full release comes out instead of hotfix I hate doing setup again, small price tho, me likes!

Guest jpminou

bug : when you leave the x10 to auto turn off screen ... it shows a complete brightness then turn off ...i think it's duo the theme

there is solutions for ur bugs just read ;)

Guest Cyberman_NI

there is solutions for ur bugs just read ;)

Your never wrong and like myself a huge trip supporter! And we and so many other have been proven right! Trips is no themer, trip is a true dev, and in my mind thee best dev out there!!!!!!!

Thanks to all that built the foundations z, j, b and a, and all that but in PC terms its the os makers gets the credits not the BIOS makers. Sorry boys

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest cjsabaki

100%........ only fc in call dnd settings.... yes..that is a miui build issue not Trips... freakin sweet Sir Trip.... Rockin n rollin..

Thank you Trip!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest jpminou

now i feel stubid .... the CRT TV animation is included .... check in Settings > Display > Screen on/off animation

read 1 page back i did told u that :D

Guest Cyberman_NI

I think the x10 title has been won. And it's not that close, trip takes it. As chris stated whats trip copied when there is'nt anything to copy. Another cold beer for my friend sir trip! And chris where is your paypal link for sending him your spare phone! I def owe you one too :D

Guest jpminou

100%........ only fc in call dnd settings.... yes..that is a miui build issue not Trips... freakin sweet Sir Trip.... Rockin n rollin..

Top this!!! Copy what?? Where?? Oh, yeah, there ain't none to copy.....

Want some, get some, bad enuff make your own dam rom!!! Trip and Elvis have left the building!!

Thank you Trip!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Don't worry they will bring new stories,nothing they can do better.

Guest Eustachy Kapusta

great release! but i've one issue - i noticed that cpu ir running with max freq - even when i'm not doing anything that would need it i see cpu is running at 998 mhz, and phone doesn't go to deep sleep (it's running at 245mhz then)

Guest Lancez

guys, please give me a break. i'm not getting paid to clean this mess. i need get some chill pills too :P

seriously, i'm trying to be reasonable here. but if it's getting out of hands, you know whats gonna happen, don't you?

Guest ID10T

guys, please give me a break. i'm not getting paid to clean this mess. i need get some chill pills too :P

seriously, i'm trying to be reasonable here. but if it's getting out of hands, you know whats gonna happen, don't you?

sorry, she asked for it, Toyota!

Guest jpminou

the forum idea is to be constructive and help each other but there is some people who are destructive better if they get banned.

feel free if i am one of them

THANKS

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

Definately +1 :lol:

Guest Cyberman_NI

Yes we know, but you also know who is ALWAYS in with her derogatory comments. Thanks for clearing it up (unless this beer has gone to head, there is a few post missing!).

Top class mod'n :)

Guest Evynnstarr

If it makes everyone feel better, I won't post. Ill just come for the ROMs.

Peace. Ill judge from the number of +1's on this post :P

Edited by Evynnstarr