[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

I'm getting FC on process com.android.vending when I try and access Market.

How do I fix this?

copy an old vending.apk from old Trip's rom to the new rom and flash again

@ TRIP

really this new market is unstable.

Guest cjsabaki

Try two reboots, run fix permissions in xrec, new market is tempermental at best n really suks in 2 g connection areas..... lol!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest ID10T

If it makes everyone feel better, I won't post. Ill just come for the ROMs.

Peace. Ill judge from the number of +1's :P

my posts were deleted. did you see +1's

Guest cjsabaki

@Evynnstar, I am guessing you are damn smart, probably close to genius, help out, help others, we all need to stop trying to be cynical bad asses, this is a cell phone thread... all bad assness was left at the door with our pocker protectors n slide rules..

Share, help, contribute and have fun most of all!!

Done preaching,

Chris

Guest Cyberman_NI

If it makes everyone feel better, I won't post. Ill just come for the ROMs.

Peace. Ill judge from the number of +1's :P

I don't think anyone would mind you posting. Its the way you do it. In every post you make there is always a dig at trip who has put so much time in effort into it for virtually nothing but a few beer tokens.

Lot's of us here are very protective of trip because he does so much for our phones. He's not our god or sex partner, he's trip our friendly rom provider. Please don't dis the guy!!! That way you wont get such a hard time, Its not that hard really.

PS: sorry if your really a girl, you seemed to come on about the time everyone was attacking trip

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest rrusso

The looks off the updated theme..

I like the white theme...would be nice if you can keep both...

Try to fix a2sd issue...

and reduce video bitrate to stock values (6000000)... i did that and delay is gone...

im testing other things and will report asap

Edited by rrusso

Guest ID10T

I don't think anyone would mind you posting. Its the way you do it. In every post you make there is always a dig at trip who has put so much time in effort into it for virtually nothing but a fe beer tokens.

Lot's of us here are very protective of trip because he does so much for our phones. He's not our god or sex partner, he's trip our friendly rom provider. Please don't dis the guy!!! That way you wont get such a hard time, Its not that hard really.

PS: sorry if your really a girl, you seemed to come on about the time everyone was attacking trip

since ur getting attention evynnstar, you know it was just fun. we all have humor. besides, we r both here for what? so no hard feelings, k?

Guest Reeonimus

Would someone mind explaining how to properly get old market on there? New one does not work at all. Can someone post old vending.apk?

Guest rrusso

Dude she always attacks Trip! Then she goes to XDA and attack him some more.... I really dont get why some one would make it a point of duty to go out of their their way to be snark and rude... girl or not, its frigging annoying! STOP inciting a flame war!! Its that simple! I hate having to ward through 3-4 pages of crap just to find a solution to issues that I might have!

***BACK ON TOPIC***

Anyone with any idea why the new Market still wont work for some people?

Tried to restore my apps with titanium and most of them arent restored...dont know why....works fine on stock 2.3

Guest cjsabaki

New market needs more data, works better in 3g, H areas, typical new market, buggy....

Use rootexplorer or another file app to extract old vending app from another rom on ur sd card, delete the new one in your system/app file, copy old vending apk there, long press on it, set permissions all across top row, reboot, done....

Guest hemo1001

i spent more than an hour and couldn't find fix for max brightness : (screen brightness is related to the fix for screen going to max brightness) what do you mean trip .... do i try to fix it my self or you'll release something soon .... sorry for spamming but the bug is annoying

Edited by hemo1001

Guest jpminou

Would someone mind explaining how to properly get old market on there? New one does not work at all. Can someone post old vending.apk?

the file here is vending.zip rename it to vending.apk( cause it is not allowed to upload an apk file) than

open the new rom zip file and in the app folder replace the old vending.apk with this one

Vending.zip

Edited by jpminou

Guest Cyberman_NI

The new v3 market does look far more data intensive so chris may well have hit the nail on the head there, but i use it over wifi mainly even thoughts its piss poor 2meg broadband connection it works perfectly. Scattaman where are you incase its a regional issue? I take it your using BB71?

Guest jpminou

i spent more than an hour and couldn't find fix for max brightness : (screen brightness is related to the fix for screen going to max brightness) what do you mean trip .... do i try to fix it my self or you'll release something soon .... sorry for spamming but the bug is annoying

he will fix it in next release.

good night all 6 AM here :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest Cyberman_NI

I am unable to use the market.It says i have to login in to my account.But i am already registered.Any way i can fix it

What connection method are you using? Wifi, 3g, or whatever? You def have signed into a valid account?

Guest TripNRaVeR

This will be solved later, just use the display settings in the menu and not the statusbar..

Guest Cyberman_NI

This will be solved later, just use the display settings in the menu and not the statusbar..

Trip just for your own bug tracking, my brightness / display setting are working perfectly in both the statusbar and in the settings menu. I cant fault your rom. Cant wait to see what the not so friendly ppl think of your hard work (no flamin here). Themer I think NOT!!!!

Edited by Cyberman_NI