[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Lancez

sorry, she asked for it, Toyota!

LOL, toyota?

the forum idea is to be constructive and help each other but there is some people who are destructive better if they get banned.

feel free if i am one of them

THANKS

if i start banning people again, you certainly will be on the list. but this is not what i really wanted. i have been here long enough to remember most of your names (user names), i'd hate myself to ban any one of you. besides, i have already banned many memebrs during the last storm. i believe you all can recall. so why don't we all just settle down and be rational about it.

Definately +1 :lol:

chill pill? :P btw, kudos to your new release, i'll try it when i have chance.

Yes we know, but you also know who is ALWAYS in with her derogatory comments. Thanks for clearing it up (unless this beer has gone to head, there is a few post missing!).

Top class mod'n :)

i'll take that as a compliment, thank you

If it makes everyone feel better, I won't post. Ill just come for the ROMs.

Peace. Ill judge from the number of +1's on this post :P

off the record, the whole "+1,-1" system is a joke, i found that some of the members quite enjoy it as their new toys. take a look of my rep and you'll know. (i got those reps from the other side of the house, not you guys). yeah, world peace. isn't that what you girls always wanted? hopefully you'll bring your charm and peace to this place as well. it dosen't hurt if you show your appreciation to the ROM cook once in a while.

@all

i understand that everyone of you have already picked your side and trying to defend your fav dev. but i'd say it is purely between devs themselfs. "violence" will solve nothing as chris tuker said in "rush hour" :lol: , especially on the internet. it'll only bring hard feelings and eventually a big bada ban :lol:

thank you all for reading this and don't make me take chill pills again, but if you are in need for one, i'd be glad to share with you :P

Lance

Guest Minari7218

Thank you for your effort at all.

- vignette App. doesn't work.. and some App could'nt install as well.

- i will expeact next Miui rom with 1.7.29/2.3.5

have a nice day

regard

Guest Lancez

Lancez! you deleted my post? lol. that was fast.

i happen to be here just in time :lol: don't take it personal, but it has to stop somewhere, don't you think?

Guest cjsabaki

Dig thru the old posts on xda, I didn't condone or contribute in bashing any other Devs.

I like Cobrato and even spoke with him in length about old issues, there is only 1 dev I do not care for, but I do not bash him.

Wolfbreak and I have also talked, several times, think he is a great guy and a hella good Dev.

Old bs has helped shape Trips attitude. Right, wrong, its not my place to judge.

I have more than my share of opinions, but this is not the place to vent them, Dev wars are stupid and basically childish n will leave it at that.

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest yesterday

i happen to be here just in time :lol: don't take it personal, but it has to stop somewhere, don't you think?

Of course I do.

Edited by Lancez

Guest mickymauz

this might b a dumb question...but here it goes... I upgraded to gingerbread 2.3.3 rooted it...installed xrecovery .3.... will this rom work on it??? i would try it but don't wanna risk bricking my phone... i like trip's MIUI version better than stock 2.3.3...thanks

Guest Cyberman_NI

this might b a dumb question...but here it goes... I upgraded to gingerbread 2.3.3 rooted it...installed xrecovery .3.... will this rom work on it??? i would try it but don't wanna risk bricking my phone... i like trip's MIUI version better than stock 2.3.3...thanks

If you follow trips instructions you should be fine. Only trip can proper brick a phone :lol: . There is always flashing 2.1 tft rom with flashtool. You should be fine. And what a rom it is. SE should be paying trip 6 fortunes for him to work for them! :o

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest AlecJW

Is anyone having trouble with unlocking the screen?? have to slide it quite a few times is there a certain magic trick different from the past ?

Guest the.alien

Hey Trip,

another first time post from another "long time lurker" - I have been enjoying your ROMs for quite a while, but didn't need to post yet.

I was wondering if you could look into getting App2SD (or MIUI's A2SD+, if that's easier) to work in one of the coming updates?

Same as others said before, I have a lot of apps on my X10, and having had App2SD on your MIUI Froyo ROM was a real life saver.

Thanks for considering it!

Guest Cyberman_NI

Is anyone having trouble with unlocking the screen?? have to slide it quite a few times is there a certain magic trick different from the past ?

No such issues here mate. Can't think what could be causing it apart from a dirty screen really :unsure:

Guest InSaiyanOne

thats why you "-1" my post?

An accident...them darn buttons are too close together! I -1 all the ppl I wanna +1 haha.

My time to test this baby out. Got to read through the day's worth of what's not working so I'll check those and I still seem to have issues with the theme manager so I'll breaking that in first (the sony ericsson/Digital Sans/Kobalt font just feels so right on the phone)

Edited by InSaiyanOne