[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Rockstar239

Hey Trip just a quick one. You can't search directly out of the address bar. I remember you fixed that in an earlier Frito version.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Version 1.2.1 uploading

HW Leds

Market

Native tethering improved

Keyboard updated multilanguage

Gmail upgraded

Brightness issue will be resolved with the upgrade to 2.3.5

Guest BuglyAstard

Thanks, but I already tried that one, I took the apk from an old ewjet file. I also tried your link to install, it said it was gonna download it to my phone but it never did. This is sad, the very few bugs this rom has havent bothered me but I need tethering. I may have to go back to ewjet for now, which sucks because Im really liking this.

Just noticed trip is uploading update,sais native tethering improved, I havent used it because I was told at&t will charge me for it.

Edited by BuglyAstard

Guest Nilesh Wagholikar

Hi,

I am not able to get Photo LED while taking Still photo. When I am switching camera to Video, I am able to use Photo LED (Flash). How to enable it while taking Still Photo? Can any one guide me?

Regards,

Nilesh

Guest Nilesh Wagholikar

Hi Trip,

Just a request, can you add Indian Language support in the ROM? I am able to view indian languages (Hindi, Marathi) in Stock ROM, but not in this version of MIUI. Can you include those? Or let me know how to enable it so I can do it myself.

Thanks and I love your all ROMs.

You Rock Man!!!

Guest cjsabaki

Hardware leds work for me????? I did turn off auto brightness, as usual, maybe why mine work??

Battery life is better than any other 2.3 ish rom I have used..............

NeonGt theme Neel007 posted is sweet!!! Screen is bright, crisp, n clear.... Zero lag.......But also minimal apps and only two home pages.... More home pages, more apps, the more memory the Miui launcher will eat...

Still on 1.2 since release, THANK YOU Trip!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest drdownload

I can add FC with Google Maps and Navigation, even Reboots (esp. with low battery) Also Navigation doesnt find contacts which worked fine in Froyo

Guest Z3US911

Hardware leds work for me????? I did turn off auto brightness, as usual, maybe why mine work??

Battery life is better than any other 2.3 ish rom I have used..............

NeonGt theme Neel007 posted is sweet!!! Screen is bright, crisp, n clear.... Zero lag.......But also minimal apps and only two home pages.... More home pages, more apps, the more memory the Miui launcher will eat...

Still on 1.2 since release, THANK YOU Trip!!

Best regards,

Chris

so, we should use launcher pro or adw,right..??

Guest rrusso

Thanks, but I already tried that one, I took the apk from an old ewjet file. I also tried your link to install, it said it was gonna download it to my phone but it never did. This is sad, the very few bugs this rom has havent bothered me but I need tethering. I may have to go back to ewjet for now, which sucks because Im really liking this.

Just noticed trip is uploading update,sais native tethering improved, I havent used it because I was told at&t will charge me for it.

i tried this app this morning and it works fine...maybe u should make a fresh install

Guest rrusso

Version 1.2.1 uploading

HW Leds

Market

Native tethering improved

Keyboard updated multilanguage

Gmail upgraded

Brightness issue will be resolved with the upgrade to 2.3.5

Trip did you take a look on a2sd issue?

Guest marcjuh2811

Yes alwas use adw ex and is sweet and fast...also as chris told us in spare-parts turn on screen snd tje other1 to fast

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest cjsabaki

so, we should use launcher pro or adw,right..??

Depends........ Try miui launcher, reduce # of home screens ( left hard button select preview ) The new sony launcher looks good, adw, any ya like, try and see??? I used to always use the sony / arc launcher but recently stayed with the Miui one...

It all boils down to one simple thing, more apps, need more memory... Plain and simple... Less is faster....BUT.... All depends on how you use your phone.....

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest marcjuh2811

Hey trip

Tnx stil on your 1.2 is great after multi boots and giving it a half day to settle.

Will try this one now ;)

DID YOU GOT THE TEXT OFF GGB KERNEL IS REGION EFFECTIF????

Do you use the dutch as your basic or the UK? ????

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk