[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Johnny_T

Might also be a problem with the router.

Sometimes that just happens, with any rom. Try reconnecting or test it with a laptop to see if that works.

i am connected with a laptop to my router. never had this prob in 1.8.3

i just restarted my phone and reconnected to wifi. the same prob :(

Guest Neel007

@ NeeL007

for music player turn off he equalizer and everything will be ok.

gr8.... solved... it works now... thanx alot :D :D

what is that equalizer for?? it do not change anything...

Guest vaykosill

Breaktrough!

After about.... ~30 hours goddamn work running Android 2.3.5 MIUI 1.7.29 with camera!

Hopefully release within a couple of hours.

NEVER STOP SURPRISING ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Just A2sd Remainsdry.gifdry.gif

just saying

Guest Lord_Baal

After a Fresh Install, SD Format, And SE Launcher...my X10 is Flying. Thanks to all, and specially THANKS FOR TRIP!!!!

EDIT: Some Problems with SE Launcher. When i Try to Add some Icons, receive an ugly FC. =\

EDIT 2: nevermind. After i drag the icon to the Desktop, and again to the Lower bar, i did add!

Edited by Lord_Baal

Guest bazji

Breaktrough!

After about.... ~30 hours goddamn work running Android 2.3.5 MIUI 1.7.29 with camera!

You are a machine mate. Looking forward to your next release

Regards

Barry

Guest Johnny_T

i am connected with a laptop to my router. never had this prob in 1.8.3

i just restarted my phone and reconnected to wifi. the same prob :(

reflashed again. then wifi works :P

Guest basti2909

Breaktrough!

Very nice trip. Is there a way to include the facebook Integration from Stock ROM?

Guest Neel007

Very nice trip. Is there a way to include the facebook Integration from Stock ROM?

that's pretty hard...

--------

flashed 1.2.1 .. very smooth .... new theme is just perfect.....

old market works good

Edited by Neel007

Guest vatis

Breaktrough!

Great news !!! Go tiger!

Cheers

Vatis

Guest Cyberman_NI

DDDDUUUUDDDEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be a long night..........Sleeping on the couch again......;) ;) ;)

Lol glad I'm not the only one! If I get into bed before 5am my girlfriend thinks the house is being burgled.

I can only imagine how Iris must feel, unless of course she has also got an x10. Then maybe thats why she loves trip so much!

Only one fault with 1.2.1 is that I'd say it deserved a better name like 1.3.0 ;)

@trip sent you some more beer tokens for all your hard work. Maybe you should buy Iris some flowers or something! :P

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest rammstein_fan

Trip, Apps to SD doesn't seem to work. Is this just an issue with the kernel etc or haven't you yet implemented

Trip, Klopt het dat Apps2SD nog niet werk en zo nee word het nog geimplementeerd of is het een Kernel probleem

Guest Eustachy Kapusta

Breaktrough!

maybe you could take your time and wait for miui 1.8.5? it'll be released tomorrow (probably with more fixes), instead of releasing 1.7.29 today? (or around today)

for me miui 1.2.1 is working fine tho i noticed issue with network search - i always get "error while searching for network" (but still everything is ok)

Guest Neel007

Lol glad I'm not the only one! If I get into bed before 5am my girlfriend thunks the house is being burgled.

I can only imagine how Iris must feel, unless of course she has also got an x10. Then maybe thats why she loves trip so much!

it's 4 am already here .. lol ... trip's timezone never match to mine... i am sleeping at 6 am daily..... it's good that no college for few days...

tomorrow i am going to have big fight with my gf for sure :wacko: ..

Guest basti2909

Can be done but i dont use facebook so i hate that facebook crap taking up so much space.. :unsure:

hm ok.. respekt this ,) for me it would we be nice..dont know if im the only one xD

Guest TripNRaVeR

MIUI 1.8.5 shouldnt give as much problems as 1.7.29..

Why?

Well MIUI 1.7.22 (this version) is Android 2.3.4 and 2.3.4 is capable of running 2.3.3 parts (SE camera) much more easier. Android 2.3.5 doesnt support as much 2.3.3 parts anymore. 2.3.5 is now fixed so MIUI 1.8.5 will be able to run as easy without as many core problems as this upgrade.

LOL tought that stealing is supported on xda? Nothing new for me tough. NEXT :lol:

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

is it android 2.3.5 latest version that we can have on x10 or be more later

Yes you get 2.3.5 soon, the only thing left is wifi. Wifi has the problem that it wont connect. Probably there will be an test version out first to fix the bugs being and in meantime i work on wifi. MIUI has the Miren browser in the releases from now on. Should it be included? Or stock browser?

Guest mt2jjj

Yes you get 2.3.5 soon, the only thing left is wifi. Wifi has the problem that it wont connect. Probably there will be an test version out first to fix the bugs being and in meantime i work on wifi. MIUI has the Miren browser in the releases from now on. Should it be included? Or stock browser?

great.. well i prefer on stock, but miren is just fine,but its on you so decide.:)..

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest jpminou

Please don't release an unfinished work cause u know there will be too much bla bla bla.

i like the stock browser.

thanks

Guest Cyberman_NI

@trip

I'm of the opinion the more unnecessary app's you can strip out the better. People can always add them in if they want later :P

But your the boss so its up to you mate

Guest mt2jjj

yep i agree with you, no unfinished works, but sometimes they should relase, who care that peoples write to many bugs here,thats easy for trip when know what work and what not.:mellow: