[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mrmoav

my vote is for Miren if you can implement it in the new version i have it running on an older android phone and it is quick and slick...all good so far with 1.2.1

Guest mt2jjj

Lol the old MIUI browser is FC constantly, i dont like Miren :(

o no, not good,, any other sugestions about broswer that you think :mellow:

edit

just thinking about skyfire

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest rotundo

Yes you get 2.3.5 soon, the only thing left is wifi. Wifi has the problem that it wont connect. Probably there will be an test version out first to fix the bugs being and in meantime i work on wifi. MIUI has the Miren browser in the releases from now on. Should it be included? Or stock browser?

First I'd like to say that I prefer your ROMS to all the others I've tried. Secondly, I'm of the opinion that the MIUI you release should be as close as possible to the official MIUI in regards to third party applications etc. If it's good enough to be used in MIUI i'd be more than happy to try it out, we have the option of specifying default browser so if some don't like it they can just switch back :-)

Currently using BOAT browser and quite pleased with it here.

QUESTION:

Should I be applying z's FPS uncap fix with your ROM or is that feature already implemented by you?

Thank you for all you do for the X10 community.

Edited by rotundo

Guest VAHAB555

Great ROM, everything works well and the camera and game don't freez, but there are problems with the installation of some games.

Age Of Wind_2.3.apk

INSTALL_FAILED_CONTAINER_ERROR

Captain America_1.0.1.apk

GOF2_1.0.4.5.apk

Gravity World_1.02.apk

Psychoban_1.1.1.apk

Sacred Odyssey_1.0.6.apk

Have to manually copy the data folder

Sorry for my bad English :blush:

Guest Mad-Dog4578

How about releasing with a few different browsers if it can be done??<br><br>I mean rom with Miren and another download with stock etc.<br><br>I loved launcher pro for sometime dont know if that could be used? Maybe i am not up on my browsers? <br><br>Maybe i am confusing browsers with launchers lol i am tired and slightly intoxicated lol<br><br>LOL <br><br>Thanks Trip :-)<br>

Edited by Mad-Dog4578

Guest Eisel

awsome rom trip!

BUGS:

• camera app freezes if you check autofocus(or something else in the options, changed too much to say what it was spezifficaly)
  • some apps/games wont install (but was an known one)

everything else has much improved, no other bugs found atm..

Great work!

PS: would realy like to have the stock cam here too, is it possible to port it to miui?

Guest fr3nlysmil3

awsome rom trip!

BUGS:

• camera app freezes if you check autofocus(or something else in the options, changed too much to say what it was spezifficaly)

Great work!

PS: would realy like to have the stock cam here too, is it possible to port it to miui?

don't have any autofocus problem, may be it was something else you did

cheers

Guest Lord_Baal

awsome rom trip!

BUGS:

Great work!

Actually i tested the auto focus setting and got the same error.

Rebooted the Phone and deactivated it. Now it is ok!

Guest djees

@trip

i follow your guie to flash 1.2 and 1.2.1 but only one thing stay "i have no access to xrecoery after flash bb71 and kernel...

and when i test to change boot animation with theme manager it said "apply" but when i reboot your "android boot animation" stay and no access to xrecovery that i said...

i have make 3 clean instal this night lol and the same result lol

Guest cjsabaki

You need a boot animation zip file, mtz / theme boot ani doesn't work, find a boot zip you like then place it in system / media, set permissions across the top, reboot, should be good!!

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest fr3nlysmil3

Actually i tested the auto focus setting and got the same error.

Rebooted the Phone and deactivated it. Now it is ok!

i think its 8mp problem rather than auto focus, may be i'm wrong, not sure !!!!

Guest djees

You need a boot animation zip file, mtz / theme boot ani doesn't work, find a boot zip you like then place it in system / media, set permissions across the top, reboot, should be good!!

hi chris i test to apply 9theme all apply good just the boot animation doesn't change and no access to xrecovery...

Guest cjsabaki

Hi djees!!

Really stumped bout the xrecovery bit???? Sumthin messed w chargemon file, what bband ftf did you flash?? From where Sir??

Guest djees

Hi djees!!

Really stumped bout the xrecovery bit???? Sumthin messed w chargemon file, what bband ftf did you flash?? From where Sir??

clean instal 2.1 generic bb54 after root and xrecovery intalled flash 1.2.1 NOT REBOOT pull out the battery pull on the battery flash ftf bb71 and kernel by trip turn on my x10 and i have this resut...

Guest djees

Any body else have xrecovery issues on 1.2.1???

and i hve the same issue on 1.2 ...

but on 1.0 i hae access to xrecovery i just test it now...

Guest TripNRaVeR

and i hve the same issue on 1.2 ...

but on 1.0 i hae access to xrecovery i just test it now...

Make sure you dont use freeexperia recovery or xrecovery gingerbread by z. Both dont work

Guest cjsabaki

Might need to jump to an older Tripn rom ( w v03 recovery) any Miui on older bbands, then flash 1.2.1, then bband ftf.

Guest djees

Make sure you dont use freeexperia recovery or xrecovery gingerbread by z. Both dont work

no i use xrecovery 0.3 now i'm on your 1.0 and in xrecovery i see your font trip xrecovery... and when i reflash 1.2.1 same issue no access to xrecovery...

i follow the step full wipe system cache and data advenced dalvik and battery and same issue grrrrrr lol

Guest cjsabaki

Maybe try another bband / kernel ftf from Arked's thread???? Maybe??? Download issue?? Totally guessing, sorry...