[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest BuglyAstard

Base band 65????

Yep...The market updated...Settings, manage applications, select market, select unistall update....Works for a day or two???? ARRRGGG!!!!!

Im assume your referring to me, yes baseband 65. I made a bundle creation in flashtool of 65 and 67 mixed with GB kernel to try and they both work but 67 I got no sms. With 65 its been working great all day, my reason was because the stock 2.1 official came with here so I figured it might be better for this area? actually the reason it I cant stop effing with my damn phone. Thanks for the info on the market BTW

And for the browser recommendations, I really like boat browser, its simple and effective. Dolphin is really cool too, loads of features but can be slow sometimes for me, big NO for skyfire and miren.

Guest t0anh0

I really love MIUI camera and Music player! They are so neat

I have tried to play some song on MIUI player, like in 30 mins more and i try to skip song one by one. After like 20 mins more or less, i got stuck at the player and i see buffering on player...after it player doesnt work properly. it stuck for a while and notification pop up for song playing but no sound....after a while FC and phone is freeze, i cannot do anything except removing battery

I am not sure if i miss anything to make sure player runs smoothly. I really like MIUI player :)

BB .71 and i just install zip from Trip directly from xrecovery 0.3 GB

Btw, I have tried twice and i got the same issue.

Thanks

Guest InSaiyanOne

Trip, loved that you put the animation I mentioned in this.

Slow going on this one to test out any apps that people are having issues with. Installed the new market myself with no issues. I reboot after every "big" app install.

No issues with the cam so far and I'm taking pics/vids of almost everything.

Thanks again Trip!

Guest cjsabaki

Turn off the equalizer in music player is supposed to fix freezing issue.

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest djees

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i need to instal busybox from the market to have access xrecovery in 1.2.1 lol

now in xrecovery it said that can't mount sd when i try to install a zip or give me a error i fix permission and when i reboot again no access at xrecovery grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;@

Edited by djees

Guest t0anh0

Turn off the equalizer in music player is supposed to fix freezing issue.

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris, it seems working for me. It is playing for over 30 mins without any issue. I will keep my eyes on it and let you know.

Btw, I found another issue with Phone call. During a call, if we are trying to go to advance mode, FC would be there and phone service have been gone for 10 secs and it would be back up after it. It seems same thing happens when we hit record as well (only different auto reboot would be there when we press recorder)

Edited by t0anh0

Guest TripNRaVeR

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i need to instal busybox from the market to have access xrecovery in 1.2.1 lol

now in xrecovery it said that can't mount sd when i try to install a zip or give me a error i fix permission and when i reboot again no access at xrecovery grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;@

You never need to install busybox from the market in a custom rom, because no one has this problem it must be you..

Installing busybox from the market can (eventually) lead to a bootloop and you need to reflash a comple FTF file and start over.

Guest hrm5023

Cant seem to be able to change the fonts, not even by manually placing them in the fonts folder and changing permissions.

Anyone able to resolve this issue.

@Chris, thanks for the MIUI Music tip... playing music like a charm now.

Guest xxcrimeboxerxx

Rename the .Zip to .APK.

Then, put it inside your SD.

Use Root Explorer, and remove the New market from the System/APP folder, after that, you just need to copy the old market and check the correct Permissions.

I just don't have here unfortunatelly how the permissions must be...

I still can't understand dudeee Sorry

Im a Beginner

biggrin.gif

Guest highaltitude

Wow, sweet, I used it for about 4 minutes. Setup wifi, setup market, turned off gps, then black screen with LEDs in keys and nothing else. rebooted, still black screen. Now what? Fresh install of 2.1, then rooted, tehn installed recovery, then installed 1.21, then pulled battery and flashed ftf file, booted up, then black....

Ok, so it came back after 2 reboots and installing TB.zip from recovery. Then as soon as the phone went to sleep again, BLACK. This rom is great so far.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest mydudez

HELP! HELP! i got prob with my x10. i just full wipe and then i restore from backup i make yesterday. the prob is after reboot, it end up in bootloop. right now when i want to restore it back again it says E: can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0) (device or resource busy) can't mount /sdcard.. what to do? :(

Guest highaltitude

HELP! HELP! i got prob with my x10. i just full wipe and then i restore from backup i make yesterday. the prob is after reboot, it end up in bootloop. right now when i want to restore it back again it says E: can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0) (device or resource busy) can't mount /sdcard.. what to do? :(

Flash tool and flash back to stock 2.1, then root, then root permissions, then install xRecovery

Guest hemo1001

you can try this commands using adb shell :

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=859571

Instructions :-

1-Download this Package : http://dl.google.com/android/android-sdk_r12-windows.zip

2-boot to Xrecovery then connect USB then write these commands in PC then :-_

Start >>>>>cmd >>>>write in cmd : cd C:\(SDK directory)\platform-tools >>>>adb shell then:-

rm -r /sdcard

mkdir sdcard

chmod 777 sdcard

Then flash or restore without reboot from xrecovery ... (you can flash while you're already connected with PC)

if you know how to use it .. :S

it always works ..... otherwise the( easier to learn )solution is to flash 2.1 and update

Edited by hemo1001

Guest scattaman

1.2.1 : Still has the max-brightness issue

I thought this was fixed in this release... Should I flash this then because it doesn't seem as if anything changed... except market

Guest hemo1001

I thought this was fixed in this release... Should I flash this then because it doesn't seem as if anything changed... except market

Well if you already have 1.2 i don't recomend .... i don't know about the changelog yet but it looks like there's no difference as you say .....

Guest erwindrums

He Trip,

The rom works for me perfect now. I have a strange bug in the keyboard (1.2.1). The keyboard is missing a lot of numbers on the letters??

The number 3 on the E

the number 6 on the Y

the number 7 on the U

the number 8 on the I

the number 9 on the O

how can i fix it??

Edited by erwindrums