[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest marcjuh2811

For voice quality problem and peoples can't hear you try to use another BB like BB61 or BB67 but keep the new jun 2011 kernel.

but Battery Drain comes with the new kernel.

is there a topic on how to rebuild the ftf file

cuz i want to try the dutch-relesed ggb kernel with bb67?????? but i want to keep the xrec and root aswell???

sorry for my noob question :rolleyes: :lol:

Edited by marcjuh2811

Guest pissat4motion

anyone else having painfully dreadful battery drain on bb71? Ive had issues with both the rooted SE rom and on Trips Miui. Clearing the battery stats worked somewhat but getting the battery to charge to 100% seems to take forever...I dont think Ive had it to 100% since flashing bb71 and the 2.3 roms. I never had issues with battery life when I was on bb54.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Guest kumayam

Try autokiller memory optimizer from the market, settings->advance settings->select battery tweak and set on boot. Reboot, done! Works for me, good luck

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Guest M.A.Zahedi

I flashed bb67 with previous kernel and then flashed again with X10_aZuZu_Kernel_UpGrade_Generic and then with TripnMiui. It worked Now I am in bb67 with no network problem.

Installed Panorama fix and then Panorama.apk its working fine and I love it. Can any one tell me where to get the torch?

Guest Dagna

He Trip,

The rom works for me perfect now. I have a strange bug in the keyboard (1.2.1). The keyboard is missing a lot of numbers on the letters??

The number 3 on the E

the number 6 on the Y

the number 7 on the U

the number 8 on the I

the number 9 on the O

how can i fix it??

This is usually related to applying an incompatible theme. If you have changed the theme revert it back to the one that came with the ROM or apply another theme (preferably GB compatible). I hope this helps.

Cheers

Guest InSaiyanOne

Issues :

- FC while i want to enter in the DND Mode

- Still the issus whith brightness on the notification bar

- APP2SD not working

- The phone is going to max brigntness before screen off

- Camera Flash led not working with photos but working with video

- Some apps still fail to install

(manual fix : flash apk via flashtool)

The max brightness is a feature of the idle animation before your screen goes off. You should be able to find somewhere to turn that off if you want. App2SD not working isn't a bug, it's just not working yet.

I think the camera flash issue is also related to SE since I don't remember any official camera for our x10s having a flash, just an on/off option in the actual settings. For a while now I've been using the 1.6 version of Camera Illusion and I am able to turn the flash on and off with the on-screen flash symbol. So try other apps to see if you can find what you want in that.

Guest basti2909

Hey trip. Awesome rom definetly. Only issue i have is the data connection. When it lost signal it dosnt reconnect automaticly. It shows the networt but i have to turn off and on the data connection option..

Guest rotundo

anyone else having painfully dreadful battery drain on bb71? Ive had issues with both the rooted SE rom and on Trips Miui. Clearing the battery stats worked somewhat but getting the battery to charge to 100% seems to take forever...I dont think Ive had it to 100% since flashing bb71 and the 2.3 roms. I never had issues with battery life when I was on bb54.

Hi There,

I recommend Juice Defender Ultimate. I use it and have the same battery life as I've had on pretty much every ROM. I prefer the paid version over the free one as it allows you to set the profile to "Custom" and then have Juice defender fully control Mobile Network and WiFi always disabling one if the other is connected and you can set it to physically learn where all the WiFi networks you access regularly are and then it will only enable WIFI when you are in your network zone so you don't have to worry about it. Very cool app!

Guest BuglyAstard

For voice quality problem and peoples can't hear you try to use another BB like BB61 or BB67 but keep the new jun 2011 kernel.

but Battery Drain comes with the new kernel.

YES, Im using 65 and people hear me good now, although the only time there was a problem was on speakerphone. Do you mean battery drain with 71? or when moving down in baseband?

is there a topic on how to rebuild the ftf file

cuz i want to try the dutch-relesed ggb kernel with bb67?????? but i want to keep the xrec and root aswell???

sorry for my noob question :rolleyes: :lol:

Easy, heres how I do it. Use flashtool, hit flash button, choose the baseband file you want to steal from, after it sais preparing files and pops up the prompt to power of phone, go to your flashtool file on your computer and theres a file called "prepared" theres your files, take what you need and put them somewhere (copy,paste). Now, do the some with other ftf file that you need stuff from until you have a complete new folder. Now go into flashtool, advanced, bundle creation, select your new folder, DONE.

I had trouble getting %100 as well, but I cleared stats and let it die completely, as in shut itself off, then let it charge all the way (first time only went to 91% and stopped, after a few times I get %100.

Wheres this panorama app? me wants, and X10_aZuZu_Kernel_UpGrade_Generic ? Im gonna look into this, google time.

Guest cjsabaki

does anyone else have problems with the arc launcher? (when adding widgets, etc. the launcher crashes) ??

Yep....Just did!! Will attach both files for launcher n see if they both have issues??? One is supposed to be newer...RENAME ZIP TO APK install as usual or move to system apps folder on sd card.. Set permissions to match other, reboot and see if that helps.

EDIT:::::: JUST ADDED THE OLDER LAUNCHER N WIDGETS rar file, just extract / open the rar file for the apks, this one works with out fc issues......

I am trying out another version of the launcher and will post it shortly too....

EDIT::: 2:: ADDED arc home from 4.0.A.2.368 FIRMWARE, rename zip, apk.... Cant test yet, at work...MAYBE??????

Best regards,

Chris

P.S... ARC launcher fc issue may be tied to the new theme manager in the latest roms....Not for sure yet, work day issues....

Xperia_arc_Apps.rar

Home.zip

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest jackiie

Yep....Just did!! Will attach both files for launcher n see if they both have issues??? One is supposed to be newer...RENAME ZIP TO APK install as usual or move to system apps folder on sd card.. Set permissions to match other, reboot and see if that helps.

Best regards,

Chris

hmm i tried both of them. i copied them on the sd-card and installed them from the sd-card. after installing one i did a reboot but still same crashing when trying to add a widget :(

how did u get the launcher to work??

thanks for your help :)

Edited by jackiie

Guest marcjuh2811

Dunno thought it would be out??

The wifi js harder to get right then he expected.

Have to keep waitin ;)

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest Cyberman_NI

why i dont see android 2.3.5 here????? >>>------||

http://developer.and.../sdk/index.html <<<------||

Not sure but the reason but I seen somewhere there was a delay on releasing the source files. Although now that google are very wisely working close with the CyanogenMod team, they obviously have them. I have to say I have it on my sgs2 and can see no difference. Can't find a change log anywhere. Maybe just engine room tweaks.

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest Lord_Baal

EDIT:::::: JUST ADDED THE OLDER LAUNCHER N WIDGETS rar file, just extract / open the rar file for the apks, this one works with out fc issues......

I am trying out another version of the launcher and will post it shortly too....

EDIT::: 2:: ADDED arc home from 4.0.A.2.368 FIRMWARE, rename zip, apk.... Cant test yet, at work...MAYBE??????

Best regards,

Chris

P.S... ARC launcher fc issue may be tied to the new theme manager in the latest roms....Not for sure yet, work day issues....

ARc Is Still FC'ing. But the Other One is Working Well, Thanks!

Guest Lord_Baal

how did u install this one? are u on 1.2.1??

Yep, 1.2.1.

Download the File that Chris attached to his post. Unzip It on your PC, there you will find several APK.

Copy them to the SD. Then use the File Manager from MIUI and Install them. Simple as that. =]

Guest jackiie

Yep, 1.2.1.

Download the File that Chris attached to his post. Unzip It on your PC, there you will find several APK.

Copy them to the SD. Then use the File Manager from MIUI and Install them. Simple as that. =]

hmpf...did it like this several times....dont know why it doesnt work. :(

Guest jackiie

Does it show some error? Or it FC's once you open it?

yeah it shows a message, that there was an error with the launcher. i can close it or send a report...when i press send a report...the whole system crashes^^