[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

FONTS CHANGE....... hehehe!!!

Thanks Trip!!! Amazing as always!!!

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Nice to see you like it sir! :D

Guest cjsabaki

Like it?????? More like love it!!!!

Awesome work Sir!!! Very very nice!!! Still got 4 bars o signal n data is faaaast..... miui browser is quick too!!!

Thank you!!!! Good night!!!!!

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Thx Trip

i always thx to release great rom

but i have some ask

plz say what part is control Troch(in lockscreen)..

is it framework? or services.jar

Guest InSaiyanOne

Good to hear that the fonts are changing again! What exactly was the problem with that Trip? Also if it's related to the theme manager could someone post file (apk/titanium backup file)?

Thanks for the dedication Trip!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thx Trip

i always thx to release great rom

but i have some ask

plz say what part is control Troch(in lockscreen)..

is it framework? or services.jar

services.jar but the location of torch is changed in new kernel so you need to find it yourself

Guest BuglyAstard

does it mean that wifi tether for root [software] wont work too if wifi is not working ??

Thanx :ninja:

My thoughts exactly! I just checked in and this was the first thing that matters to me, I dont use wifi much but tether alot for work. Im gonna backup and flash now, Im not a dev or "code" smart but Ill try some crazy sh1t to no end! Im super happy with 1.2.1 so I know I can always go back to heaven if hell is not my gig!

Guest Neel007

My thoughts exactly! I just checked in and this was the first thing that matters to me, I dont use wifi much but tether alot for work. Im gonna backup and flash now, Im not a dev or "code" smart but Ill try some crazy sh1t to no end! Im super happy with 1.2.1 so I know I can always go back to heaven if hell is not my gig!

tell me if it isnt woking... i dont have any other option right now for internet then wifi tethering... pdanet chewed my 500mb in 15 minutes... easyteher stopped working... :(

i will stay on 1.2.1 if so..

Thanx :ninja:

Guest Neel007

I'm guessing that native tethering should work, dont know if wifi tethering works...

ya i know but native usb tethering slows down my browser to the extent that i cant even use it... it was same with stock 2.3 too... dont know the reason.. so using alternate method...

Offtopic -

anybody can help me here -

Edited by Neel007

Guest Z3US911

at least attempt to read 1st before asking questions! The answer is like 2 post up... God!

i asked that coz Trip asked,is wifi working with static ip.!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Seems we can forget wifi... Problem is related to libnetutils.so

There is no way to use that file from the stock 2.3.3 rom without using an older libandroid_runtime.so

The older libandroid_runtime.so is then not compatible with the latest Android 2.3.5, it is compatible with android 2.3.4.

So with wifi we cant get higher then 2.3.4, without wifi we can just work further...

The only way to get it work is to get at least the 2.3.5 sources from Google, i dont know if i need the SE sources so then it is possible to rewrite the libnetutils.so file. I can only make files up to Android 2.3.4 at this moment. My file for Android 2.3.5 is obviously not working and using the file from my old Gingerbread roms is also not working because they where made for the old kernel.

Its to bad but it seems that it stopt right here :(

Guest jpminou

Seems we can forget wifi... Problem is related to libnetutils.so

There is no way to use that file from the stock 2.3.3 rom without using an older libandroid_runtime.so

The older libandroid_runtime.so is then not compatible with the latest Android 2.3.5, it is compatible with android 2.3.4.

So with wifi we cant get higher then 2.3.4, without wifi we can just work further...

The only way to get it work is to get at least the 2.3.5 sources from Google, i dont know if i need the SE sources so then it is possible to rewrite the libnetutils.so file. I can only make files up to Android 2.3.4 at this moment. My file for Android 2.3.5 is obviously not working and using the file from my old Gingerbread roms is also not working because they where made for the old kernel.

Its to bad but it seems that it stopt right here :(

so if we could change the kernel wifi will work or not??

anyway tnx for ur hard work

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

so if we could change the kernel wifi will work or not??

anyway tnx for ur hard work

Yes then wifi is fixed but you will loose camera... And to fix camera then you need SE sources. Dont know if they are allready available. I'm also for using the old kernel. Maybe i'm going back to the old kernel and see what i can do...

edit:

lol the hell with it, going to try the stupid old kernel :lol:

allready flashing hehehe

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

Yes then wifi is fixed but you will loose camera... And to fix camera then you need SE sources. Dont know if they are allready available. I'm also for using the old kernel. Maybe i'm going back to the old kernel and see what i can do...

edit:

lol the hell with it, going to try the stupid old kernel :lol:

allready flashing hehehe

good idea cause the new kernel is eating the battery lol :D

edit: the phone is flying right now :D

Edited by jpminou