[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest JazzLOCO

Trip, it is such a bummer that 2.3.5 renders the wifi unuseable, tell us when you have a fix ready! I will wait for it!! Patiently, of course ;)

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have no fix for it and for it seems there will be no fix for this in the next couple of weeks.

edit:

Going to focus on CM7 (2.3.4) and a custom Arc rom for sometime.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest magicyoda

Isn'it more productive to focus on 2.3.3 given that 2.3.5 adds only few new features and breaks wifi.? Thank for your hard work trip!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Isn'it more productive to focus on 2.3.3 given that 2.3.5 adds only few new features and breaks wifi.? Thank for your hard work trip!

It is, but 2.3.3/2.3.4 has the issues where the settings.apk gives a FC on DND mode.. So if that wasnt the issue.... I cant use an settings.apk from 1.7.29 for it so damn :(

Guest jpminou
I have no fix for it and for it seems there will be no fix for this in the next couple of weeks.

edit:

Tnx for ur hard work,but can u tweak the data connection for 1.2.1 same as 1.3?

Guest JazzLOCO

In that case, go for the CM7 2.3.3 n 2.3.4, it is better to have a fully functional handset than a partial one; besides, you know we will test them as soon as you make them, we test what you bring and both the community and the dev (in this case, you) work together to bring a better ROM each day, dontcha think? :)

Guest JazzLOCO

Going firstly for a nice custom Arc rom! :lol: Something different then MIUI hehehehe

For some reason, I read that post with Scorpions - Winds of Change :P

Guest patx10pat

edit:

My dream of an ultimate GB ROM is now GONE. sad.gifmellow.gif

Guest M.A.Zahedi

Going firstly for a nice custom Arc rom! :lol: Something different then MIUI hehehehe

Good Luck Trip. I think it will be better to have a fully functional phone.. pls add all the apps of your miui too.

Guest bev309

Loving 1.2.1, thanks a lot!!

First post, although been reading the boards for some time now, so sorry if in the wrong place or anything!

I seem to somehow have manage to delete the file manager icon! Is there any way I can get it back without restoring etc?

Many thanks!

Guest geordieboy2011

bloody heck trip your working overtime this week lol

nice one

just put new rom on last night and was happy been good all day bar few network problems but just did a restart few times and was ok

one other thing i foung was the message on lock screen

when slid it across it takes you to calls not texts lol

so came home and u put a new update on (u r fast lol )

so i will run that now and do a test

ps no need for wifi as i have free internet unlimited but still like wifi when at home for speeds but its a if and when u can sort it but no hurry m8 as its not a inportant problem

thanks again lee

latest rom update

lockscreen now flashes and comes back on b4 going off into standby

seems less stable and freezes

lights get darker in non auto mode

no 3g network only 2g *

*3g now come on dont know why as was 2g b4 but seems ok now ????

ps trip u had a angry birds lockscreen in last rom but in this any chance of it returning in next as looks good

Edited by geordieboy2011