[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cybermm

Amazing ROM , thanx a lot...

Question... I installed couple of games...Need for speed shift, monopoly etc... but they are not starting... (it is not only on this ROM i tried other roms also i guessed this ROM isn't problem)...How can i solve this problem ?

Best regards

Cybermm

Guest marcjuh2811

hey trip

tnx alot for the update... :lol:

wifi great and fast

settings> aplications message settings > FC and sending a sms >fc aplication

plse fix i dont want another rom with me on holliday and i wil leave in the morning so all my hope is on now LOL

Guest hemo1001

Amazing ROM , thanx a lot...

Question... I installed couple of games...Need for speed shift, monopoly etc... but they are not starting... (it is not only on this ROM i tried other roms also i guessed this ROM isn't problem)...How can i solve this problem ?

Best regards

Cybermm

Flash Apk's using flash tool

Guest TripNRaVeR

So whats the best version 1.3 (using WiFi with static IP so that it works) or 1.2.4 ?

Are you sure static ip adress works? I need to know if this works on a true and fully clean install..

Guest xionation

Are you sure static ip adress works? I need to know if this works on a true and fully clean install..

No i'm not sure.. i'm just going by what someone had confirmed a page or two back.

Just would like to know whats better and what works before flashing :)

TripNFollower For Ever :)

Guest milad407

is it my install ore does anybody els have fc as well?

do i have to install from 2.1 fresh ore what? plse help

try fixing permissions in recovery :)

Guest marcjuh2811

copied the mms.file from the 1.2.1 with rootexplorer and past in system/app replace reboot fix permissions boot up and voila worked like a charme :lol: :lol:

Guest milad407

In my opinion 1.2.4 seems a lot faster than 1.2.1.

Great work, Trip. =)

Can confirm FC in SMS-Settings.

THX

Yep me to and still no App2SD other than that the best MIUI rom i have ever had on my X10 trip are the best ! :)

Guest jpminou

How can i test if 16mil colors are enabled? Some app that can show this?

Thanks.

u can check it with the HD helicopter demo that u have,look at the sky how the colors are mixed,if the gradient are good,and should not be dither than u are on 16M

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

Seems that something is enabled cause neither bootanimation nor the rom welcome screen is showing :lol:

Rom boot is complete hw leds on, charging led on, but still SE in the display hehehe lol

Guest mrmoav

16 million colors! see now you are just showing off. We aren't greedy we'll take 15 1/2 million colors...leave the other 500k for the other guys at XDA

Guest kevace1

What about zoom trip have you fixed it yet?

yes..how come zoom dont worrk, i figured it was just a copy and past type a deal since its all gingerbread....i guess the fact that its 2.3.4 and not 2.3.3, and flash does not work either....