[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

16 million colors! see now you are just showing off. We aren't greedy we'll take 15 1/2 million colors...leave the other 500k for the other guys at XDA

:wacko:

Guest eddiecsilva

Are you sure static ip adress works? I need to know if this works on a true and fully clean install..

I made a completely new installation, formatting all partitions on Xrec.

As previously reported, wifi works fine with static IP.

Some other observations:

- Apps that install directly from SD (eg touchnote, frozen bubble) fail to install

- Complained about the low quality of my voice during a call, but I heard the person normally.

- Screen shot does not work with the shortcut "menu + down volume"

Guest frost866

@Trip

I can confirm wifi works thru statics ip setting on 1.3

Dude thanks a lot for your efforts .

Edited by frost866

Guest BuglyAstard

Thanx for sugestion...i tried that but it is not helping... any other clues ?

Regards

Flashtool worked for me but you need to mount your sd card to your computer, I installed monopoly verson 42 with the miui file manager and it worked Iim on 1.2.4 with bb65

Guest RJSL_132

1.3 Definatly works on static IP, I used 'ipconfig' in windows cmd to get everything. :rolleyes:

The ROM is fast too with FPS uncap, very smooth and i have had no issues so far besides wifi! :lol:

Guest BuglyAstard

copied the mms.file from the 1.2.1 with rootexplorer and past in system/app replace reboot fix permissions boot up and voila worked like a charme :lol: :lol:

1.2.4 baseband 65, fps uncap.

This works, thanks. At first the SMS icon was gone so I checked app manager and it was there so I went to launcher settings and turned off/on shadows to "refresh" icons and sure enough it showed up!! cool.

Also I used miui backup to go from 1.2.1 to 1.2.4 and having no problems, is this not advised? I probably should have just restored app only in titanium to be safe.

This is fast and smooth, wifi tethering works and so far so good with all my usual tasks. I did try 1.3 but having to use static ip is not good for me.

My only big complaint is that when Im on speakerphone people cant hear me good, without speakerphone its fine tho, I tried baseband 65,67, and 71 all are the same for me but I lose sms on 67.

Guest SAM KOH

1.3 Definatly works on static IP, I used 'ipconfig' in windows cmd to get everything. :rolleyes:

The ROM is fast too with FPS uncap, very smooth and i have had no issues so far besides wifi! :lol:

How come i cannot, i also follow your instruction!

Guest RJSL_132

-When you type 'ipconfig' and press enter/return all the info comes up.

-Where it says IPv4: 192.168.?.? you need to use the first two numbers and the third number which changes depending on the router. The fourth number needs to be another number more tha 3 and less than 200 (I used 59 becuase its random lol) it needs to be one that isn't in use on your local area network.

-The Subnet Mask (Named 'Netmask' on phone) should be the same as the pc. (255.255.255.0)

-'Gateway' (on phone) needs to be the same as 'Default Gate' (on pc)

-DNS 1 needs to be same as 'Gateway'

This is all i did and it works! :lol: Hope this helps.

Rj

Guest Eustachy Kapusta

I've problem with gps in 1.3, when i enable it and test with my navi (sygic aura) it cant check my location (and it should display gps icon in statusbar but it didnt)

Guest Oodie

WTH Trip !!! Wifi works Dude ( with static IP )

I didn't evem download the version cause it says wifi not working.

After I saw this comments , download it , flashed , camera works , wifi works with static IP .. whoooow .. B)B)

Guest twerg

Hi all,

My partner has my X10 now which I have put 1.2.1 on it, its nice and all but the call quality is shocking. She says she can hear me fine but I can not hear her well at all.

It sounds like she is under water talking in to a bucket.

Does any one else experience this? I have read of one other hear that said the call quality was bad.

I am thinking that maybe the BB71 is not good for Australia, I may change this, perhaps to 54 (which was stock for X10 in Aus) will these new MiUi roms work on BB54?

Thanks

Theme manager works.... what's not working???

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

i'm gonna try check it again, after reinstall

edit: it's work! Thx!

Edited by Hyul

Guest SAM KOH

-When you type 'ipconfig' and press enter/return all the info comes up.

-Where it says IPv4: 192.168.?.? you need to use the first two numbers and the third number which changes depending on the router. The fourth number needs to be another number more tha 3 and less than 200 (I used 59 becuase its random lol) it needs to be one that isn't in use on your local area network.

-The Subnet Mask (Named 'Netmask' on phone) should be the same as the pc. (255.255.255.0)

-'Gateway' (on phone) needs to be the same as 'Default Gate' (on pc)

-DNS 1 needs to be same as 'Gateway'

This is all i did and it works! :lol: Hope this helps.

Rj

TQ very much

Guest highaltitude

i'm gonna try check it again, after reinstall

edit: it's work! Thx!

Theme manager works great on 1.2.4 Just changed my icons and status bar with no problems.