[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest SourceCode

Trip - Now that we know static IP works in 1.3 for WiFi, are you able to implement some hack to make it working without having to set the static IP?

Its just that it is hard to find out what IP to set if we are on a public (free WiFi) network, unless we have a computer to check the network config.

Thanks for your efforts mate.

Guest TripNRaVeR

No solutions for that, it will stay on static ip. Obviously most public networks use 192.178.*.* so you can try a ping command to 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 mostly one of them are getway and then just use an number within 192.168.*.* between 100 - 200 you mostly are verified in the higer ranges.

edit:

or use an network scanner from the market..

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

xLoud is allready implemented, not the one from xda cause it misses a few core parts. It is implemented as "always on" the same as Bravia, i'm not going to build it in to settings cause i have to do that for every MIUI version that comes out.

Guest Oodie

New hacking method discovered! B)

Now I have more and more options!

Yeah ! Hack them to pieces ;) B)

If you can , make some camera improvements , :unsure:

Guest linggo
New hacking method discovered!

Now I have more and more options!

less app2sd,it will be complete :) anyway 1.3 better than 1.2.4 good work trip

Edited by linggo

Guest M4CT4VISH

Hi Trip,

Are you going to fork the development ? I mean road 2 ? :o

Also, the By default ON Xloud conflicts with equalizer apps. It will auto turn off unless you remove all equalizer effects and the manually turn it on. You might want to resolve that.

And... any chance to get your original dark iris theme(Black and orange) which was there in your initial releases ?

Thanks

~M

Guest M.A.Zahedi

Can you make this possible for bb67??

I am using bb67 and 1.3 . Just flash the X10_i_67.ftf and then again flash it with the X10_aZuZu_Kernel_UpGrade_Generic.ftf and them you will get bb67 with the recent kernel and install 1.3 or 1.2.4. It worked for me and I am using it. bb71 gives network problem.

Guest carljymn

I am using bb67 and 1.3 . Just flash the X10_i_67.ftf and then again flash it with the X10_aZuZu_Kernel_UpGrade_Generic.ftf and them you will get bb67 with the recent kernel and install 1.3 or 1.2.4. It worked for me and I am using it. bb71 gives network problem.

Yes me too... I use bb67 because of the network problem at my area.....Its very stable on voice call.