[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest xionation

Out of curiousity, is it just me thats missing superuser access? :S

Doesnt matter it appeared after reboot xD

Edited by xionation

Guest vatis

Guys i have a problem , i accidentdaly remove the message icon (shortcut) from the dock and i cant find it anywhere i tried to add custom shortcut but messaging not included.

Awaiting for a reply

Thanks

Vatis

Guest Ri2do

Hi Trip,

I've been playing around with ur 1.5 update and I really love it !

I question, did u ported the memory tweaks from ur previous releases as I keep suffering from low memory ?

Is there a way u could use the values from ur Froyo rom for memory tweaks as they where great ;] I just wonder if this is possible :] ??

I had to use Autokiller and autorun manager to sort this out, but now them ROM is flying :D

Thank you again for all ur hard work for us

Cheers

Guest Zocker Tko

hi, and thanks for update, not testet yet, im on 1.3

but have 2 questions

1)about static ip, works for me, my settings, router is fritz.box 7170

IP adress 192.168.1.8

Gateway 192.168.1.x (same as router)

Netmaske 255.255.255.0

DNS1 192.168.1.x

DNS2 192.168.1.x

DNS1 and DNS2 have the same ip adress as router, because my router gives me the DNS adress from my internet provider, right?

2)what about the stock 2.3.3 kernel/bb thing? are they different or optimized for each region/land?

sry for bad english

will now update to 1.5, again thanks and i love your roms :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guys i have a problem , i accidentdaly remove the message icon (shortcut) from the dock and i cant find it anywhere i tried to add custom shortcut but messaging not included.

Awaiting for a reply

Thanks

Vatis

Remove the /data/data/com.android.launcher folder and reboot

Memory tweaks cant be ported for now, hopefully later.

Next release will install a swap file, within the first Quadrant run i scored straight top notch 1400

B)

Guest Cyberman_NI

but have 2 questions

IP adress 192.168.1.8

Netmaske 255.255.255.0

DNS1 192.168.1.x

DNS2 192.168.1.x

DNS1 and DNS2 have the same ip adress as router, because my router gives me the DNS adress from my internet provider, right?

2)what about the stock 2.3.3 kernel/bb thing? are they different or optimized for each region/land?

sry for bad english

Yes your right, if you put your Router / Gateway's Address in as the DNS that means the router decides the DNS (most likely the ISP's own DNS Server)

The BB seems to be regional although some are almost unified. The BB has nothing to do with the IP Addresses and Static / DHCP etc

The faster the DNS server the faster the website load up. For those that are not familar, all a DNS Server does is translates www.google.com into its actual IP Address 209.85.147.99 so computers can understand it . B)

Type 209.85.147.99 into the browsers address bar and google pops up

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest patx10pat

Everything works fine Trip. so thank you really :)

But I still have this one problem. The issue of increased brightness before light finally comes out is back :(

PLEASE HELP Trip.

Edit: I am sure I wiped eveything that needed to be wiped.

Edited by patx10pat

Guest vatis

Remove the /data/data/com.android.launcher folder and reboot

Memory tweaks cant be ported for now, hopefully later.

Next release will install a swap file, within the first Quadrant run i scored straight top notch 1400

B)

Thanks Trip for your reply , i will do that.

Just for your information with the v6 script on your rom 1stQuadrant run scored 1540 and 2nd Kabooom! 1603 your rom flying , i am really really amazed mate , you got the Powa!!!

Here is the shot ! ( Sorry for x10 dirty screen and for the camera pic but i didn't have shootme :) hehe )

DSC00703.jpg

Guest Dalkbur

I've been testing 1.5 for around 5 hours now. I didn't get any FC or reboots, it's really stable. The problem I have is that it sometimes turns slow as death. At the beginning it was terrible to install some apps. Now it's fine again, but when I open and close some apps, or when I open an app that I haven't opened before, it turns slow again. I'll keep an eye on it during the day and it I see any changes I'll write here tonight hehe.

Besides that, as always, it's a nice work. When it's not in a "slow moment", it's so smooth and nice, and fast hehe. Thanks ;)

Guest linggo
I've been testing 1.5 for around 5 hours now. I didn't get any FC or reboots, it's really stable. The problem I have is that it sometimes turns slow as death. At the beginning it was terrible to install some apps. Now it's fine again, but when I open and close some apps, or when I open an app that I haven't opened before, it turns slow again. I'll keep an eye on it during the day and it I see any changes I'll write here tonight hehe.

Besides that, as always, it's a nice work. When it's not in a "slow moment", it's so smooth and nice, and fast hehe. Thanks

just install autokiller memory optimizer..& slow is gone :)

Guest CausalVisitor

but have 2 questions

IP adress 192.168.1.8

Netmaske 255.255.255.0

DNS1 192.168.1.x

DNS2 192.168.1.x

sry for bad english

Guest CausalVisitor

1.5 is lot sluggish for me. Going back to 1.3. On 1.5 i received a call and could not see caller ID/name anywhere.

1.3 is super fast and fully functional. Thanks Trip, U R Awesome!

Guest erwinwijaya

Besides that, as always, it's a nice work. When it's not in a "slow moment", it's so smooth and nice, and fast hehe. Thanks ;)

+1

I think this release hasn't any memory tweak..

So U install autokiller and set a setting,

It work smoothly and flawless

Edited by Hyul

Guest milad407

Trip can you plz help me with installing camera i tried installing stock camera but it wouldnt install

try manually coping it to system/app and settings permissions dont think its gonna work though

Guest Sharaz

try manually coping it to system/app and settings permissions dont think its gonna work though

Done i also copied lib files and file from permission folder but no luck

Guest xxcrimeboxerxx

Can PLzz anyone tell if all games are installing LIKE

*Can Knockdown 2

*Angry Birds

*Stupid Zombies

ETCC....

No One For REPLysad.gifhuh.gifexcl.gif