[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Zocker Tko

for 1.5

for flashlight

use lg camera or camera zoom (enable it in settings)

for music, disable equalizer ( thanks for tip cjsabaki)

for lag try autokiller memory optimizer, settings optimum (free in market)( thanks to someone who have posted)

bb71 its not needed, but the new kernel, you can mix bb and new

kernel

for ringtones try tone picker (free in market)

hehe, saw update 1.5.1, thank you sir :D

Guest p3terr

great work trip! i love this rom's UI.. but i find it a bit laggy.. also when the screen animation goes off.. its laggy when turning it on

Guest TripNRaVeR

great work trip! i love this rom's UI.. but i find it a bit laggy.. also when the screen animation goes off.. its laggy when turning it on

There is no lag in the rom. Say thanks to SE for that! Use autokiller and you'll see

Laggy when turn on? lol thats a delay build in by me to save a lot battery, it shuts almost everything down

Guest cjsabaki

Lag???? A rom needs time to build cache, always n forever... Reboot the phone two or three times, run fix permissions in xrec on the last reboot, it will get much faster with use!!!!

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Cyberman_NI

Great job Trip! Mind you I thought that with 1.5.0 I'm sure all the changes are in the engine room. Far deeper than me a meer mortal change see. B) You have worked all weekend on this!!! Loving your work as always.

Just the IP issue but thats no problem for me. That other place has a lot of catching up to do :lol:

Guest Cyberman_NI

Sorry for asking guys, I usually read all posts but I'm driving home just now. does 1.5.1 have wifi ?

Regards

Barry.

You need to use a static IP, but yes its fine on wifi if you do that

PS: Glad you got rid of that terrible avatar ;)

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest bazji

You need to use a static IP, but yes its fine on wifi if you do that

PS: Glad you got rid of that terrible avatar ;)

Eh my Celtic one ? :-)

Guest AlexBeerForEveryone

Hey guys, is it just me, or does 1.5.0 have an issue in miui backup?

I deleted my previous system backup and tried to make a new one to prepare for 1.5.1 update. but. backup process finishes without doing anything :(

@Trip: thx for your huge effort and your all your great ROMs that you share with us!! if you come up with a new release, you always make my day ;)

Guest milad407

Hey guys, is it just me, or does 1.5.0 have an issue in miui backup?

I deleted my previous system backup and tried to make a new one to prepare for 1.5.1 update. but. backup process finishes without doing anything :(

@Trip: thx for your huge effort and your all your great ROMs that you share with us!! if you come up with a new release, you always make my day ;)

lol i did the exact same thing and i had the exact same issue you need to restore the backup.apk from 1.3 version it worked for me :)

Guest frost866

@ Trip is it possible to add CWM 4 to you rom and also change yo amend to edify script ?

BTW THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYTHING YOU`VE DONE FOR OUR X10 MAN.

Guest TripNRaVeR

The Sound&Vibration settings FC issue is in 1.5.1 too :(

Anyone know any app that help me access vibration/ringtone settings pls?

There is no FC in settings, or you did a restore or the problem is in the language files. Try english

Guest Ginger5

There is no FC in settings, or you did a restore or the problem is in the language files. Try english

I restore not anything, always install fresh from market. But after reboot now it always instant FC :(

My language is english, not change anything.

Guest Zocker Tko

hi, thanks for 1.5.1

never saw this settings for low memory killer levels, but heh it works so fine, smooth and realy fast, no "lags", with all my apps (sry for bad word lag)

:D

edit:

94mb free, on 1.5 40 mb

Edited by Zocker Tko