[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Azzinoth

Hello everyone :)

@them4n1

Here are some tips for setting static IP.

Take a look at this picture:

x10static.png

To get this data from your Windows 7 PC (or any other version of Windows), press Windows logo key on your keyboard and letter "R".

The "Run" menu will pop-up. Type CMD in Run window and hit enter. Type ipconfig /all and hit enter. Look at my picture and check the numbers in you CMD window.

Enter all those data from your CMD in your X10: Settings->Wi-Fi Settings->Advanced Settings-> Use Static IP.

Now enter the IP Address (if your computer end number of IP address 192.168.1.3 <- this one, enter something else in your phone. Let say number 10. IP address of you phone will be 192.168.1.10. Change only the last number of IP address!)

For Gateway retype address of Default Gateway from CMD window.

For Netmask retype Subnet Mask from CMD window.

For DNS 1 retype DNS Servers from CMD window.

Wi-Fi should now work at your home. If you wish to use the wireless somewhere else you will have to enter those numbers again. Because most likely gateway/ip/dns will be different.

I hope this helps you and that others with similar issues might find this useful :)

Edited by Azzinoth

Guest Cyberman_NI

hmm, but how can i know that i have a static ip?

In your phone its listed within the settings /systems / wlan settings / press the settings button and you'll be able to change the static IP and the wifi sleep policy

Guest shedrule

Cannot download paid apps from market (asks for payment again), also with Ark launcher fc when trying long press on screen and changing mode in app drawer.

Guest them4n1

Hello everyone :)

@them4n1

Here are some tips for setting static IP.

Take a look at this picture:

x10static.png

To get this data from your Windows 7 PC (or any other version of Windows), press Windows logo key on your keyboard and letter "R".

The "Run" menu will pop-up. Type CMD in Run window and hit enter. Type ipconfig /all and hit enter. Look at my picture and check the numbers in you CMD window.

Enter all those data from your CMD in your X10: Settings->Wi-Fi Settings->Advanced Settings-> Use Static IP.

Now enter the IP Address (if your computer end number of IP address 192.168.1.3 <- this one, enter something else in your phone. Let say number 10.)

For Gateway retype address of Default Gateway from CMD window.

For Netmask retype Subnet Mask from CMD window.

For DNS 1 retype DNS Servers from CMD window.

I hope this helps you and that others with similar issues might find this useful :)

thanks. it really helped :)

Just a small notice: By uncapping FPS games get tearing etc, I think the FPS should be capped instead :P

I think the vsync is off, maybe the "FPS stabilizer" will do the job fixing this issue. ^^

Guest illegal2008

Someone meantioned that using the miui backup from 1.3 works, I havent tested it yet but If I have a problem I will

Yes,it works

Guest TripNRaVeR

Uploading 1.5.2

Uploading TripNMiUI-Iris addon 001

- MIUI Compass app

- DSP Manager

- Google Maps

- Spare Sparts

- Street app

- Talk

- Voice Dailer

- Youtube

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Any one here hv tested the flash player for web game?does x10 really support ?like play the youtube video directlly on the webpage not link to youtube webpage...i hv try 1 webgame that need flash player supported...after i login to the game..the page finishing loading ...i just get (!) icon on the page that's mean still not fully support by flash player?

Guest Siddhesh21

Uploading 1.5.2

Trip I hate you :(

I just downloaded ur 1.5.1 using my edge connection and it took 2 hours to download :(

N now I see 1.5.2 :)

Well I will spend another 2 hours to download it :)

Wont even get to use ur 1.5.1 :P

Enjoying ur rom MR.SPEEDY :)

Guest Z3US911

Uploading 1.5.2

- MIUI Compass app

- DSP Manager

- Google Maps

- Spare Sparts

- Street app

- Talk

- Voice Dailer

- Youtube

eagerly waiting.

Guest Cyberman_NI

Cannot download paid apps from market (asks for payment again), also with Ark launcher fc when trying long press on screen and changing mode in app drawer.

Did you use the same gmail address, or put the main address in first?

Guest them4n1

hmm, i just installed 1.5.1 and i only get about 1300 quadrant score and don't see the fps improvment in quadrant ( never get ~28fps in those tests exept that planet ). am i the only one? and don't get me wrong, the rom is amazing!

Guest wILDbIT

TripNMiUI-IRIS_Gingerbread_TripNRaVeR-v1.5.2

http://www.mediafire...rsiui6i6adg87ri

TripNMiUI-Iris addon pack 001

http://www.mediafire...r71yt1xzg7ghpu7

Great stuff Trip, I would love to use the 152 version but I travel constantly and not being able to use dhcp for wifi is a definite show blocker for me. Using 124 but having other type of wifi issues I hope I can solve it rapidly as I cannot stand the stock fw, it's horrible!

Guest WhiteKnight0095

- MIUI Compass app

- DSP Manager

- Google Maps

- Spare Sparts

- Street app

- Talk

- Voice Dailer

- Youtube Trip u can consider add fb in ^^ i hv addon fb+youtube for all the roms u post for my own daily use ,cheers everyone :P

Edited by WhiteKnight0095